They can refund this ??

Natsuu24

Hi gamers !!

Well, last week i bought GT Sport for 60€. The reason i dont wait for Black Friday is because i tought this is a recent and top sony game, so, maybe will get no discount or barely discount. And today, i went to the store, and saw this for 29,99€ :o half of the price i pay for the game. 
Now, i send a email to them before contact the support via telephone (they have a live chat ??). It is possible they refund me the game or half of the price ?? Because is really annoying this situation :( I understand if not, but....

Sorry for bad english.

16 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Hi gamers !!

Well, last week i bought GT Sport for 60€. The reason i dont wait for Black Friday is because i tought this is a recent and top sony game, so, maybe will get no discount or barely discount. And today, i went to the store, and saw this for 29,99€ :o half of the price i pay for the game. 
Now, i send a email to them before contact the support via telephone (they have a live chat ??). It is possible they refund me the game or half of the price ?? Because is really annoying this situation :( I understand if not, but....

Sorry for bad english.

Nope. You've already downloaded the game as well. Their policy is as long as you haven't downloaded the game, it CAN be  refunded for a legitimate reason - it being on sale won't count as a legitimate reason for a refund.

tl;dr No, you have already downloaded the game.

Hm it is very rare that Sony refunds . As far as i know Sony has a "everything you buy is final and no refunds possible" . Only times i heard about refunds was credit card theft  or No mans sky because of wrong advertising.   Right now a lot people fight for refund on Marvel heroes omega because they spend lot of money and the company suddenly  gave up the game and closing server in almost 5 weeks. Even with the "wrong promise" that this game will stay for a long time , people get denied on refunds . (xbox ms refunds pretty much everything from Marvel hereos i heard)

I dont say its impossible , but very unlikely.

I got a refund out of them a while back, it was for the uncharted trilogy which I had also played. I sent an email saying my son purchased it while my account was still logged in, I also stated that I have never had a problem or asked for a refund. They credited my wallet straight away and the game became locked, the same as when ps+ expires. 

I got a refund of store credit once. It was Sony's fault though, not mine. 

Essentially, the game was supposed to have a launch day 50% sale. However, I bought the game in the couple of hours since it became available on the store and the 50% discount being applied. The customer service person accepted that Sony had messed it up and put half the price back into my PSN wallet. 

Slightly off topic, I know, but just letting people know in case it happens to them. 

In OP's case though, there's no chance. Take it as a lesson learned - next time Black Friday looms, save your money until the event starts and you might be pleasantly surprised. 

Live chat is closed ??

37 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

I think he has a good chance if he makes up some sort of excuse like I did. If he says because it’s now on sale they will say no. Providing you have never had a problem before and you come up with a good excuse you will get one.

Yeah, but, i'm 21 (almost 22), so no way they will believe that i have a son who purchased a game and played it :D I will try being real. If not, well, atleast i tried

Well, to a child can do that it needs to be atleast 4/6 years old, wich is i had it at 17... Well, dont know :/ Anyway, someone can say when live chat goes online ??

EDIT: Ohh, is only available on UK, so no chance to live chat

Edited by Natsuu24

1 hour ago, Natsuu24 said:

Well, to a child can do that it needs to be atleast 4/6 years old, wich is i had it at 17... Well, dont know :/ Anyway, someone can say when live chat goes online ??

EDIT: Ohh, is only available on UK, so no chance to live chat

I'm sure if you call them and said some relatives came over that weekend and you didn't notice one of their kids had purchased and downloaded a game until now, they'll refund your money. You're pretty bad at lying, which is a good thing. Good luck bro.

2 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

Yeah, but, i'm 21 (almost 22), so no way they will believe that i have a son who purchased a game and played it :D I will try being real. If not, well, atleast i tried

Get your dad to tell them that his 21 y/o son purchased a game by mistake.

• Like 1

Did you buy the game digitally, and now have found it at retail for 30 Euros? If so, I wouldn't waste your time trying to get a refund, and I'm not sure you would have much recourse in that regard.

If you bought it digitally last week on PSN and now it is half price in a sale on the PSN store, you can certainly continue to press the issue, and you may want to check your country's laws regarding price regulation. Some regions require retailers to refund or price match for specific periods of time.