FFXV Comrades - how long did it take you?

Deluziion90

Hey Guys,

so I've recently platinum'd ffxv including prompto and gladio DLC.

Now I had a lot of fun but was wondering how long did it take for you guys to 100% comrades?

FFXV + 2x dlc took me 1 week and 2 days and I was hoping the multiplayer doesnt take too much effort as I actually want to move on to the next big title.But my 100% OCD can't take it :D

Thanks for the replies in advance

Roughly 1 week. Or in hours maybe 50ish? But that's only because of the huge loading times, and the grind fest you have to do, for the 999.999kw gold trophy...some people also had some terrible luck with getting Kenny to show up, which also boosted their hours a bit, until they managed to get him....luckily, I got him to show up once or twice, while farming for the gold trophy.

Thanks for the replies. Knowing how I focus on trophies it will probably be between 35-50 indeed.

I'll focus on some other games till the update hits and HOPE the loading times are reduced.

Guess it's a good time to jump back for Ignis and multiplayer once the update hits the 12th of dec.

It took me 35h, but did proverbial everything that this mp has to offer. Definitely half of the time if the loadingtime would be better. Seriously what the hell is this game loading.

Even after i gathered more then the 370.000 kW i didn´t get the trophy. I needed 440.000 kW and then i had to speech with the Lady for the Power Supply. Sorry for my bad English.

I hope this was the last Trophy for this FF Game. Definitely the worst FF Game for me.

Just got the last trophy some minutes ago. It unlocked at 371000KW after completing all the nodes in the map.

My total time was 37 hours but I left my console on with the time running a couple of times so maybe 35 or 36 hours.

I think it can be done in 30 hours if you go directly to farm the most KW rewarding missions instead of completing all the quests like I did.

30 hours could be right, i managed in around 40 but i also did some rather unneccesary stuff and wasnt always playing as well so im sure if you look up the fastest KW grind method then it reduces a lot of time but think ive seen someone who had it done in hours but i might see wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the "story" in about 32 hours.

I have completed all the map, and I still need around 320000 kw for the gold trophy, I have a good equipment right now:

Spoiler

wz4jAvO.jpg

Over 2500/3000 with each air attack, and sometimes over 7000+ with a critical, this is a nice build.

Can't wait for the updates, this multiplayer mode was a good way to pass time.

FFXV was a good Final fantasy , maybe not the best of all, but a good one, still better than FFXIII and FFXII, and maybe some other one, like the first 3 and FFV.

Edited by FlareZero