List of trophyless games on PS4

Soufwar

Hi, i wanted to build a list of trophyless games on PS4 since there are a few surprisingly. The rules for this list are simple: 

1- the game has to be out in some form or another.

2- no app is eligible to be on this list (like Hulu or Netflix apps).

3- games that get open or closed betas like Call Of Duty WWII did are not eligible because we all know they’ll get a trophy list upon release, if they dont get a trophy list they will become eligible to be on the list.

4- demos or games that are parts of other games like Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Lite are not eligible for the list because you can always get the full games and play those. 

5- any game that does receive a trophy list in the future will be deleted from this list.

The only games i can think of for now are: 

Rec Room

Nebula Realms

Hand Of The Gods: Smite Tactics

Air Force Special Ops: Nightfall

America’s Army: Proving Grounds

Spider-Man: Homecoming - Virtual Reality

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Death Tales

Atom Universe 

Paragon

Onigiri 

Gary The Gull

Joshua Bell VR Experience

Andre Iniesta: The Illusionist 

Allumette

Invasion!

Snatch VR Heist Experience

Cyber Danganronpa VR The Class Trial

Justice League VR

The Last Guardian VR

Any suggestions are welcome, to add to this list or delete from it. If this is agreed upon to be a good idea we’ll try to go down to the mess that is the PS3 and see if the Vita has any as well! 

Edited by Soufwar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

That list was abandoned and i intend to keep updating my list for a long time to come to have a complete summary of all PSN trophyless games. 

14 minutes ago, cckerberos said:

Gwent's in open beta.

I know but thats the difference between Gwnet and Call Of Duty WWII, COD’s open beta was for a weekend or a week at most but Gwent’s open beta spawned several months, until the release date and the full trophy list i’ll keep Gwent on the list. I was wondering what you thought about the debatable "games" i mentioned, should i add them or not? 

6 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

That list was abandoned and i intend to keep updating my list for a long time to come to have a complete summary of all PSN trophyless games. 

I know but thats the difference between Gwnet and Call Of Duty WWII, COD’s open beta was for a weekend or a week at most but Gwent’s open beta spawned several months, until the release date and the full trophy list i’ll keep Gwent on the list. I was wondering what you thought about the debatable "games" i mentioned, should i add them or not? 

I know, that was just a starting point for you to find more games. Although I would point out there are sites that already track this type of thing, which will always be more accurate then you having to constantly edit a list. Not to be discouraging, but there are lots of lists that are started on this website and they are almost always incomplete and OP stops updating.

To be most successful, rules should be clear. If you say no open betas, then Gwent shouldn't be on the list. Arbitrary picking and choosing will make it hard to understand what games were and were not added. 

Anyway, best of luck

4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I know, that was just a starting point for you to find more games. Although I would point out there are sites that already track this type of thing, which will always be more accurate then you having to constantly edit a list. Not to be discouraging, but there are lots of lists that are started on this website and they are almost always incomplete and OP stops updating.

To be most successful, rules should be clear. If you say no open betas, then Gwent shouldn't be on the list. Arbitrary picking and choosing will make it hard to understand what games were and were not added. 

Anyway, best of luck

Well thank you, its not arbitrary picking. Its more of a time frame thing, Gwent had been without any trophy list for a long time, while most games who go on open betas tend to usually end it after a week or so, Gwent is a full game by now but its not yet released, its more like early access than an open beta, and early access games are allowed on the list, i hope you get what i mean. I will get a full PS4 list first, then i’ll see with other platforms. 

The thing with Gwent is that the campaign is not ready yet so it could be one of the reason that this game doesn't have a trophy list (with the fact that this is still a beta) but having a beta on your list is just confusing. Yes it's been out for a long time but that doesn't change the fact that the game is still an open beta.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, Rhevarr said:

There was a trophyless Steins Gate HD PS4 release if I remember right. It came with preordering Steins Gate 0 PS4 I believe, not sure if only in Japan.

right I am focusing on NA only, I will check if this game is on NA PS store and add it. Thanks for the referral! 

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, lordzeze said:

Justice League VR doesn't have any trophies.

I didn't even know that came out, I am wondering if I should put it with the other VR experiences or the games! 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

This was a handy list for me. Pretty much any free to play VR  experience has no trophies (in my very limited experience) as they are little more than hardware demos.

The only exception I can think of to this is Anywhere VR has trophies ONLY on the Japanese version.

• 3 years later...
On 12/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, Soufwar said:

last updated in 2018.. this didn't age well...

• Like 2