What made you buy a PS4 Pro?

Oobedoob S Benubi

On 20-12-2017 at 2:06 PM, Cool Rick said:

Well, you're Dutch just like me so you probably mean Game Mania's deal :)

That's the deal I was talking about in the first post as well, traded it on Monday. Did you make a reservation for a Pro? Because many Game Manias are out of stock right now thanks to the offer.

i gonna do that to next week

I got a 4k Sony Tv for dirt cheap at black friday 2017 and there was some good deals on PS4 pro too, got a white one with GT sport and crash Bandicoot for £299 , both games I owned so I sold them on Ebay aswell as my old TV and launch PS4 and I made a majority of my Money back. Happy days

PS4 pro makes everything feel and look a lot smoother, especially

PSVR

Because I like having two consoles each generation so I can finish my backlog after the next generation releases. If one breaks I'm not totally screwed.

Did the same with PS3. Bought a SuperSlim when they where released, and I'm glad I did, cause when my original (fat) ps3 broke down there was no way to get a new one.

Another advantage is selfboosting. Haven't done it yet, but if the Burnout Paradise rumour is true I'll get the cops n' robbers trophies easily.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a PS4 because: 1) my 3 year old PS4 started working unbearably loudly and kept ejecting discs at random times; 2) there was a good sale before Christmas; 3) I knew I could get a little bit money back from selling the old console. However, I can't say I see a lot of difference - would probably have to play games side by side on two consoles to appreciate the speed boost (don't have the 4k TV yet, so that aspect doesn't apply).

Edited by det_gittes

Funny story actually.  I pretended to be a girl in psn group chat. At first we just played battlefront 2 together, but we worked up to more. I even skyped dressed as a sexy woman "with poor connection" so the video would blur. After many seductive photos of my ass in my sisters underwear I convinced him I was the real deal. It took me 3 weeks to become his girlfriend.

Eventually I scammed this guy out of $600 because I convinced him I would come visit if he paid for the flight. I was lucky it paid off because i had spent nearly $200 on make up to pull off this con which is how I got my pro. 

11/10 would do again. It was actually a nice weekend when I flew to visit him and didn't even mind sucking cock. We're looking to move in together in October.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a PS4 Pro, when the current gent released, all my friends were switching from PS3 to Xbox One. And i never had the urge to buy a PS4 until i saw the exclusives coming this year! So why not start with the best PS4 available :)