I think it is:

-play an online Tournament

-play 10 online races

-win 10 online races

-eliminate 50 online Enemies 

-finish a race with 8 players with the Chrome campaign skins

And i am Not sure what are the exactly points for the statslife trophy ^^

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

Boosting 2048 online trophies requires a lot of work, dedication and coordination. It becomes really tough towards the end, as requirements to get Elite pass become increasingly difficult. Specially with randoms, as the trophies need to be done on public lobbies (lobby, usually there's only 1).

Perhaps I should try to finish up the online stuff. But some of the trophies seem a bit requiring in terms of amount of dedicated players required.

If someone got a boosting party together, and need a couple of people, feel free to add and contact me about it.

Wipeout HD/Fury that is.

Edited by MMDE

So guys I tried to get rid of Stats Life trophy but no luck until now. I didn't played the Fury campaign, but I finished all tracks through racebox.Currently my stats are like this:

ik88LqR.jpg

t8IPtsf.jpg

K3xPt5R.jpg

NWVr5K1.jpg

DYDPIFP.jpg

4b0OBgt.jpg

--------

I'm almost sure my stats are pretty the same as @C89-NYDCD, but still the trophy didn't pop up... Am I missing something? maybe you guys can help me with that.

4 minutes ago, Frostezin said:

So guys I tried to get rid of Stats Life trophy but no luck until now. I didn't played the Fury campaign, but I finished all tracks through racebox.Currently my stats are like this:

Try absorbing a quake and a bomb pickup. They are greyed out in your stats, meaning you haven't done it a single time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IDiivil said:

Try absorbing a quake and a bomb pickup. They are greyed out in your stats, meaning you haven't done it a single time.

I see, I'll try later

==========

Update:

That was it, I absorbed those two left and when I was going to check on statistics the trophy pops up! Thanks @IDiivil for noticing this little detail.

Edited by Frostezin
Updating post

Always check the stats! Don't trust the trophies.

I already got the trophy for the 50 online kills in the List, but I got no online kills in my statistics.

Is there a certain mode they don't count towards the statistics but to the trophies?!?

If anyone wants to get some trophies online (PS3) message me.

EDIT: Of course they don't count...they're "Eliminiations" that are earned in Eliminator-Mode.

The Kills displayed in the middle are just obtainable in the regular races.

Edited by Tekkenpowerslave

Guys... is it me or when the servers will shut down there won't be no more Cross-Play between 2048 and HD? Even if i want to play with a friend locally?

I ask this because i tried to start 2048 on my Vita after removing the Network Pass (i never touched online yet) and the Cross-Play function is greyed out.

I just found out about this. I knew this was going to happen when the Omega Collection was released.

I've set up a Discord server for both this game and the Vita game: https://discord.gg/zyGCFbP

Please join the server so we can easily organize boosting sessions together and chat without using the PlayStation messages (which can be really slow/glitchy and doesn't support voice).

• 2 weeks later...

A quick question to those who knows the game and trophy requirements well - for "Bling Brigade" trophy am I supposed first to complete the campaign (get at least bronze in each race and event, i.e. 8 events * 32 races?)? Does Fury Add-on provide any short-cut for prerequisites for this trophy? I just want to get the online done first and then return to the plat later. I have just tried to create an online race and haven't noticed a place where I was supposed to select that damn skin, which is required for the trophy. Is it somewhere among the locked cells when selecting a ship? Tried to google, but with no success, like it's an obvious thing for everybody, except me :/ Thanks in advance for the help!

17 minutes ago, scFlinT-us said:

A quick question to those who knows the game and trophy requirements well - for "Bling Brigade" trophy am I supposed first to complete the campaign (get at least bronze in each race and event, i.e. 8 events * 32 races?)? Does Fury Add-on provide any short-cut for prerequisites for this trophy? I just want to get the online done first and then return to the plat later. I have just tried to create an online race and haven't noticed a place where I was supposed to select that damn skin, which is required for the trophy. Is it somewhere among the locked cells when selecting a ship? Tried to google, but with no success, like it's an obvious thing for everybody, except me :/ Thanks in advance for the help!

Yes, you get the chrome skins required for Bling Brigade upon completing every event in the HD campaign with at least a bronze. You also get a trophy for competing each event with at least bronze. So basically once you have the corresponding trophies (Uplift, Warped, Frenzy, Vertigo, Head Rush, Speed Freak, Dropzone, Meltdown) you will also get the shiny skin for each team.

The chrome skin I believe is the bottom skin when selecting a ship. The other ones I believe are skins you get from loyalty points with each team.

I don't think the Fury DLC will help you. I think you also get special skins from completing those events, but I'm not sure they work for the trophy. And the HD campaign is probably easier to complete anyway.

So yes, in order to earn Bling Brigade, you will first have to complete the singleplayer HD campaign. You can do it on novice difficulty earning only bronze medals, which isn't too bad. It's not a complete pushover though so it might take 5+ hours depending on how familiar you are with WipEout.

Edited by IDiivil
clarification
  • Like 1

OK, then I will make my way through the main campaign. Thanks for the help, IDiivil! I'm also wondering: I have just completed the 1st event - looks like it has only 6 races, other cells are blacked out. Will they unlock later with progressing through the events or that's it - there are only 6 races for the 1st event? I.e. event not necessarily means 32 races?

23 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

So yes, in order to earn Bling Brigade, you will first have to complete the singleplayer HD campaign. You can do it on novice difficulty earning only bronze medals, which isn't too bad. It's not a complete pushover though so it might take 5+ hours depending on how familiar you are with WipEout.

Got it, thanks again! Well, played only in PS1 version back in the days. It was pretty fun, though this PS3 version feels cool too.

22 minutes ago, scFlinT-us said:

OK, then I will make my way through the main campaign. Thanks for the help, IDiivil! I'm also wondering: I have just completed the 1st event - looks like it has only 6 races, other cells are blacked out. Will they unlock later with progressing through the events or that's it - there are only 6 races for the 1st event? I.e. event not necessarily means 32 races?

Yeah the events get longer as you progress through them. They also get more difficult as the speed classes go up. Also there are different types of nodes: races, time trials, speed laps and tournaments, which all take varying amounts of time. You can do a speed lap in 30 seconds or so but a tournament consisting of 8 races might take 20 minutes.

Edited by IDiivil

1 hour ago, IDiivil said:

The chrome skin I believe is the bottom skin when selecting a ship. The other ones I believe are skins you get from loyalty points with each team.

There's also the chrome skin at the TOP which is unlocked after completing the Fury campaign. And the Fury translucent skins from Zone Battle that become usable in other modes after getting enough points in each campaign event.