2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

Finished one of the games I was working on.

1L249d3c.png

Headlander

Rarity at this time: 32.04

Average completion time: 12 hours = no bonus

Not a whole lot of points, but it's something :P . Game was pretty mediocre, even though the concept was original. Too much back and forth for my liking and on occasion a visual clusterfuck. Noticed a few graphical glitches here and there as well as lag spikes whenever a collectibles was picked up, other than that it ran smooth.

Still working on Action Unleashed. Only started the tower grind recently and got one character  to lvl 99 and got to stage 16 or so. I'll probably get back to it tomorrow.

• Like 2

Apologies Team A for my absence, I've been busy playing xenoblade chronicles 2 on the switch the last 20 days after a long break from it, so I finished it tonight, what an awesome game, I will say though it was weird playing a game without achievements or trophies ?, I'm gonna get reverie this week I think and plow through that.

Here’s the latest points update.

Team A has 5183.93 points with 59 plats.

Team Sheep has 4464.39 points with 36 plats.

With Cyberdimension Neptunia platted all I can do now is wait till Friday when Dark Souls Remastered comes out. Plus I won’t be playing anything that earns me trophies over the next 4 days as assuming DS has the same trophy list that will take me to 9,998 trophies. In the mean time I will watch various TV programs that I’d usually catch up with on a Friday, update my trophy checklist and play some more Bloodborne ( @Edunstar84 play it :P).

36 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

With Cyberdimension Neptunia platted all I can do now is wait till Friday when Dark Souls Remastered comes out. Plus I won’t be playing anything that earns me trophies over the next 4 days as assuming DS has the same trophy list that will take me to 9,998 trophies. In the mean time I will watch various TV programs that I’d usually catch up with on a Friday, update my trophy checklist and play some more Bloodborne ( @Edunstar84 play it :P).

Nah, I think I'll pass. Also, Team Sheep is catching up! I should get the Time & Eternity plat this week. Then maybe work on something with more substance or fun before I go back to Zestiria, again. 

I'm making some good progress in Action Unleashed. I've just reached the 30 hour mark and have all characters at level 99, finished the gauntlet with all characters, completed the first 30 levels of the Neptral Tower with all characters, actually completed the tower once with 2. Currently have 6 pairs at Lily rank 9 (out of 81 I think) and am still missing 4 medals.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Good luck with the surgery (if it's needed), and have a good recovery in general!

Thanks mate, its only a radial head fracture up towards my elbow so no cast or surgery needed just rest it and it will heal naturally, just need to keep it in a sling.

3 minutes ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Thanks mate, its only a radial head fracture up towards my elbow so no cast or surgery needed just rest it and it will heal naturally, just need to keep it in a sling.

That's great to hear! Hope you take it easy.

Took a bit of a break from Action Unleashed today after beating the tower a second time.

1L1caf51.png

Slayaway Camp

Rarity at this time: 62.9

Average completion time: around 6 hours = no bonus

Was more fun than I expected, but the game ends up having a few optimization issues. Character selection doesn't work properly and the menu is clunky to navigate.

• Like 1

Got another plat to add.

1L8051e5.png

Jydge

Rarity at this time: 19.15

Average completion time: around 18 hours = no bonus

This was a ton of fun, although a lot of levels are trial and error with a lot of gear adjusting to be done depending on the challenges. While the levels are short, they need to be replayed with different gear to be able to finish the challenges. Some of the levels on nightmare are insane and require pure luck to get through them.

I'm fairly close to the Action Unleashed plat as well. All I have left is getting the Lily ranks and then I'm done with it.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I ran out of likes, but have you decided on #20 yet? You have so many games to choose from.

I didn't know you could run out of likes :S , I'm thinking something like yakuza or god of war, when will you pop monster hunter plat and ni no kuni 2 plat?

35 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

I didn't know you could run out of likes :S , I'm thinking something like yakuza or god of war, when will you pop monster hunter plat and ni no kuni 2 plat?

I'll have to pop MHW pretty soon since the rarity is going up, and NNK 2 will have to be either trophy #3500 or #75.

Taking my time with the Lily rank grind. Only got 18 pairs at rank 10 so far, so this is gonna take me a while xD . Also started Amnesia Collection, and am about 4 hours in. i remember playing like 15 minutes of it, when it came out on PC. Didn't find it engaging enough to bother to keep going, still don't see the reason for all the hype about this game to be honest.

EDIT:

Finished Dark Descent after 6 hours total. Next up is Justine I guess, which is apparently the most difficult one. Haven't played that one, nor A Machine for Pigs, so there's at least potential for some sort of new experience.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Another one off the backlog.

1La37e7a.png

Amnesia Collection

Rarity at this time: 4.33

Average completion time: under 15 hours = no bonus

My initial impression didn't change, this is pure mediocrity. I can't even consider this a horror game really, it's more a walking sim in the dark. Not a single scary moment in all 3 games, which is disappointing. It's not even creepy, all that this might be considered is a bit grotesque and even that would be pushing it.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Made a start on yakuza 6,its gonna be a long one!

I still haven't played any of the Yakuza games,  even though I have 4 of them in my backlog xD .

I've been playing Akiba's Beat on and off, and am about 30 hours in. Not sure if I'll actually go for the plat on this one, as the game is pretty weak in every regard. Made a little progress in Action Unleashed as well, and have now all pairs for Neptune, Noire and Uni.

• Like 1

Just now, voodoo_eyes said:

I still haven't played any of the Yakuza games,  even though I have 4 of them in my backlog xD .

I've been playing Akiba's Beat on and off, and am about 30 hours in. Not sure if I'll actually go for the plat on this one, as the game is pretty weak in every regard. Made a little progress in Action Unleashed as well, and have now all pairs for Neptune, Noire and Uni.

They're hard plats, 6 is very achievable though and is the easiest in the series .