Hey Guys !

xVolloxx

Hi everyone been using this site for awhile now and finally decided to make a account :) ,

So i'm TheBolloxx from Scotland been gaming since i can remember on pretty much every console , My all time fav game is Shenmue for the Dreamcast , My fav type of music is punk and metal , Im a drummer have been for 5 years , Iv'e lived in Spain , Malta and Germany .

I speak English and Spanish and obviously love gaming ! 

Lately iv'e been playing hitman trilogy just got blood money plat ! and will be picking up god of war Acension later this week :) 

Other than playing alot of games i also play alot of COD . 

I Think that's about it feel free to add me just say your from psnp , 

And while were here whats everyone been up to / playing lately ? 

Thanks . 

• Like 1

Welcome to the PSNP, hope you enjoy your stay.  I just recently finished playing through Lollipop Chainsaw, it was a lot of fun.  Now I am working on trophies in Borderlands 2 and playing the odd game of Civilization Revolution.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Welcome to the PSNP, hope you enjoy your stay.  I just recently finished playing through Lollipop Chainsaw, it was a lot of fun.  Now I am working on trophies in Borderlands 2 and playing the odd game of Civilization Revolution.

Thank you :) , I really enjoyed lollipop chainsaw as well , If you need any weapons in borderlands 2 id be happy to help i have the best stuff in the game !  

Welcome to PSNP :)

Thanks !

Welcome to PSNP :wave:

Thank you !

:unsure: I'm not sure if this is write but i'll try  :hmm::|

Bienvenido a PSNProfiles. Disfrute de su estancia

(Welcome to PSNprofiles :wave: enjoy your stay :wave::) )

Nice ! yeah thats correct , Thanks :)

Welcome!!

Currently finishing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam which is a pain due to nobody playng it!!!!

As well as Hitman: Absolution!!

PS How is Malta always fancied a holiday??

Yeah no one does play bf2 anymore my friend if missing like 2 trophies as well , 

I still have to finish hitman absolution :) 

And malta is great ! But just for a holiday , There's lots to see the place is full of history and the people are really nice , So i would recommend a holiday !

And Thanks for the welcome !

• Like 1

Nice psn name :D and you're a drummer, so cool.  I've always wanted to learn drums and admire anyone that can :)

I'm currently playing Skyrim and a few others (see my sig)

hope you stick around :D

Thanks ! and yeah i love to play i taught myself everything i know , Thank you very much ! 

Awesome skyrim is an epic game , Except for the bugs lol 

Same here , Like i said feel free to add me :) 

Welcome! :]

Right now I'm playing League of Legends on my laptop. My friend has been pushing me to download it for a while, so now I'm giving it a shot.

Thank you :) 

How you liking it ? i tried it about a year ago and didn't really like it , Might give it another go . 

It's always good to see a new member. Welcome.

I've been playing Borderlands 1 lately and COD Blops 2 (just presteged)

Borderlands is one of my all time fav games ! , And congratz on prestiging did you just do it for the trophy or do you play regularly ? 

I myself just reached 8th prestige , Iv'e always played alot of COD  :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

How you liking it ? i tried it about a year ago and didn't really like it , Might give it another go . 

My friend is really into it, so I imagine it'll be more fun playing with him. But right now I've literally only played the two tutorials, the second of which I lost haha. I need to get the hang of things before I can accurately judge the game. I'm going to go ahead and say that so far I like it. :]

My friend is really into it, so I imagine it'll be more fun playing with him. But right now I've literally only played the two tutorials, the second of which I lost haha. I need to get the hang of things before I can accurately judge the game. I'm going to go ahead and say that so far I like it. :]

Ok lol , No prob hope you enjoy it ! 

Borderlands is one of my all time fav games ! , And congratz on prestiging did you just do it for the trophy or do you play regularly ? 

I myself just reached 8th prestige , Iv'e always played alot of COD  :rolleyes:

I will say the trophy was a nice reason to play blops multiplayer, but I usually played CoD multiplayer anyways; this just made me prestege faster!