The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

2 minutes ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

I am currently watching the original 2006 animation since I wanted to experience the franchise from the start. Back in 2010, I purchased the first five volumes of the Fate/stay night manga to read, and ever since then, I have had the original anime on my "to watch" list. Sadly, it took until Monday of this week for me to finally get around to watching it, since I don't want to be lost/confused in regards to the lore/characters/plot/terms used in the franchise when I popped in my unopened copy of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star.

So far (seven episodes in), it has been pretty decent for the most part. I do plan on watching Fate/Unlimited Blade Works next after I finish the 2006 anime (it was highly recommended by a friend and other users on AnimeVice) and then playing Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star after finishing UBW. Eventually, I do plan on watching Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel (when it launches later this year).

1486998160545.jpg

I would recommend watching Fate/Zero before UBW to be honest. UBW and Fate/Zero blow the 2006 adaptation out of the water so regardless of what order you watch them in they are both pretty good, but I would recommend watching Fate/Zero first as I think it helps familiarize you with the characters in UBW and you learn a bit about their backgrounds too. Fate/Zero is also one of the best action shows you will ever watch

This was the order I watched the series in

Fate/ Stay Night 2006 adaptation

Fate/Zero 

UBW

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

I am currently watching the original 2006 animation since I wanted to experience the franchise from the start. Back in 2010, I purchased the first five volumes of the Fate/stay night manga to read, and ever since then, I have had the original anime on my "to watch" list. Sadly, it took until Monday of this week for me to finally get around to watching it, since I don't want to be lost/confused in regards to the lore/characters/plot/terms used in the franchise when I popped in my unopened copy of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star.

So far (seven episodes in), it has been pretty decent for the most part. I do plan on watching Fate/Unlimited Blade Works next after I finish the 2006 anime (it was highly recommended by a friend and other users on AnimeVice) and then playing Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star after finishing UBW. Eventually, I do plan on watching Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel (when it launches later this year).

1486998160545.jpg

I watched the 2006 version , UBW , Fate/Zero and also Carnival Phantasm (parody of Type-Moon series ) , i'm eager to watch Heaven's movie/s this year . I'm also interested in Fare/Extella Umbral Star but a copy here is too damn expensive , 50 € new.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Fixed that for you :awesome:

#basedUfotable

I got ninja'd :ninja:

• Like 1

Ok I'm going to finish Aikatsu no Yona right now has I only have 2 episodes left, but I just have to vent about something 

Spoiler

So the little port city is free and all which is great and all the sudden So-Won shows up out of nowhere. are you kidding me. I'm not sure if what's about to happen in these last 2 episodes is going to be great or just dumb, but seeing So-Won come out of nowhere doesn't exactly instill confidence. Just feels so out of place.

Edited by ratchetdude231
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FINALLY! 

And this needs to be cute, no need for deepness :awesome: 

This is true. Cuteness is justice after all. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Gonna have to check this out. Looks cool.

It's pretty good to watch if you're feeling down. Also, Chino is ADORABLE! :lol:

I guess I'll move onto Working!! now since you recommended it. Unless there's another show I should watch first that is. I mean you did recommend a lot of them. :P

• Like 3

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

This is true. Cuteness is justice after all. :giggle:

It's pretty good to watch if you're feeling down. Also, Chino is ADORABLE! :lol:

I guess I'll move onto Working!! now since you recommended it. Unless there's another show I should watch first that is. I mean you did recommend a lot of them. :P

If you are looking for a very comedy orientated show I would recommend you watch Working!!. Love Live is great too if you want to watch that.

Also one of the characters in working!! is so adorable 

Image result for Popura working!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Is the Order a Rabbit?? screenshot

I finally got around to finishing the second season. It was pretty much how I expected it to be. Predictable, but also charming and enjoyable at the same time. It warms the heart, you know? :giggle:

........ LOLICON

321456578_181.jpg

:awesome: 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

If you are looking for a very comedy orientated show I would recommend you watch Working!!. Love Live is great too if you want to watch that.

Also one of the characters in working!! is so adorable 

Image result for Popura working!!

Awesome, I'm looking forward to watching it. I'll probably start it tonight. :) As for Love Live!, I was thinking about buying them on Blu-ray.

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Awesome, I'm looking forward to watching it. I'll probably start it tonight. :) As for Love Live!, I was thinking about buying them on Blu-ray.

Hope you enjoy Working!!. I'm gonna finish Akatsuki no Yona which you could also add to that recommendation list. It's a great one too. 

Not sure what I'm gonna watch after I'm done with Yona, but I'm debating starting Kill La Kill, Monster, Or Card Captur Sakura.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I finally got around to finishing the second season. It was pretty much how I expected it to be. Predictable, but also charming and enjoyable at the same time. It warms the heart, you know? :giggle:

<3

One of the best Slice of life ever .3

Gonna Re-Watch it soon, can't wait 6 months for the OAV/OVA/Movie, what will it be :D 

42 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

........ LOLICON

321456578_181.jpg

:awesome: 

auKIzrD.png

:giggle:

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

<3

One of the best Slice of life ever .3

Gonna Re-Watch it soon, can't wait 6 months for the OAV/OVA/Movie, what will it be :D 

They're releasing more? I didn't know about that. That's pretty awesome if so. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

auKIzrD.png

They're releasing more? I didn't know about that. That's pretty awesome if so. :)

Yep an OVA (Possibly like Kin-iro Mosaic lasting 40-50 Minutes) should coming out in Japanese theaters in April :)

So for October/November hopefully we see the Subs around the net :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

This seems to be pretty popular I'll have to check it out now! I like to watch light anime right before sleep for a sound sleep. Sheds the drama of the day lol

21 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Hope you enjoy Working!!. I'm gonna finish Akatsuki no Yona which you could also add to that recommendation list. It's a great one too. 

Not sure what I'm gonna watch after I'm done with Yona, but I'm debating starting Kill La Kill, Monster, Or Card Captur Sakura.

Yona of the Dawn is awesome! Easily in my top 20! Glad you enjoyed it! I want another season now! What are the odds :/

Start Cardcaptor Sakura. Period. I grew up on that show, and then watched it subbed later with all the other episodes. Always will have a place in my heart. When is the new season coming out again? 

I'm just finishing up Persona Golden, after watching the original anime(and the games plat), watching it a second time around isn't as much fun. I should have spaced it out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Cannot go wrong with BD Love Live xD 

Go for it!!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

auKIzrD.png

tsr9i5t.jpg

Edited by Lelouch Lamperouge
  • Like 2

Akatsuki no Yona. I'm currently watching the anime (I'm at the 16th episode in 2 days) and I read the 137 chapters in 3 days.

I'm in love with this manga/anime, it's just so good. The characters are great, the story is thrilling, I love that the romance isn't really cliché (well okay it may be a little, but it's not the main point of the story at least). It reminds me a lot of Akagami no Shirayukihime, which I really loved as well.

Can't wait to see the next episodes and read the upcoming chapter this month.

30 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

This seems to be pretty popular I'll have to check it out now! I like to watch light anime right before sleep for a sound sleep. Sheds the drama of the day lol

Yona of the Dawn is awesome! Easily in my top 20! Glad you enjoyed it! I want another season now! What are the odds :/

Start Cardcaptor Sakura. Period. I grew up on that show, and then watched it subbed later with all the other episodes. Always will have a place in my heart. When is the new season coming out again? 

I'm just finishing up Persona Golden, after watching the original anime(and the games plat), watching it a second time around isn't as much fun. I should have spaced it out. 

Hmmmm..... You should try.......... Psycho-Pass..... :awesome: 

Wait nvm go watch Magi just because..... :P 

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Psycho Pass is awesome although I feel S2 and the movie aren't anywhere near as good as S1.

I really enjoyed S1 of Psycho-Pass, but I've not watched S2 or the movie yet. From what everyone says about them, I'm starting to think I shouldn't bother.

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Psycho Pass is awesome although I feel S2 and the movie aren't anywhere near as good as S1.

Yeah. S1 was the best.... I did watch S2 and the movie.... I need to play the game.... 

Was really upset when they axed that side character 

I really enjoyed S1 of Psycho-Pass, but I've not watched S2 or the movie yet. From what everyone says about them, I'm starting to think I shouldn't bother.

Watch it :awesome: 

S2 is alright. The movie was meh. 

What you should really do is watch season 2 of Fate/Zero. According to your list you showed me a while ago you only watched S1.

1 minute ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Yeah. S1 was the best.... I did watch S2 and the movie.... I need to play the game.... 

Was really upset when they axed that side character 

Watch it :awesome: 

I need to play the game too. Completely forgot about that actually. Gonna go ahead and add it to my wishlist lol.