The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

75262.jpg

Working!! (finished)

Since I have nothing to watch besides Fuuka I speak to my friend for a recommendation and she told that I need to watch Working. She also said it has a similar homour to Arakawa Under Bridge so I just had to try it. And as you may think I really enjoyed this one. I would even say it was one of the funniest anime I've ever seen.
I'm looking forward to watch the other seasons.

Best girl obviously..

Spoiler

tumblr_n747oi03DJ1raiwcso1_500.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Best girl obviously..

Reveal hidden contents

:highfive: Best Girl.

have fun watching the next 2 season.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 picture

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

The Axis Church can get things done.

And because you can get things done, even if it doesn't go well, it's not your fault! It's society's fault that things don't work out!

You can run away from Unpleasant things! That doesn't mean you've lost! Because, as they say, "Sometimes running away is winning!"

The answer you come to after being in doubt is usually something you'll regret, no matter what you choose! If you're going to regret it anyway, do whatever's easiest for you in the moment!

Do not fear growing old! Not even God knows whether you will be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!

Slay the demons! Defeat the Devil King!

Eris pads her chest!

T9aiFa5.jpg

Let's face it, this is Aqua's season. I really didn't have a problem with it since thanks to this season, this makes me like Aqua more. I also don't mind the quality of the animation. My only complain this season is not enough Explosion, well, as said, this is Aqua's season.

Overall, I still enjoy watching this, it is one of the very few anime that I watch each episode at least twice (I just finished watching the finale for the third time) and still makes me smile/laugh. Would definitely recommend to anyone and oh, make sure to fill out this form after reading this ^_^ 

Time to wait and be ready for season 3

tumblr_ok5c1nIOjr1son3fpo1_500.gif

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

75262.jpg

Working!! (finished)

Since I have nothing to watch besides Fuuka I speak to my friend for a recommendation and she told that I need to watch Working. She also said it has a similar homour to Arakawa Under Bridge so I just had to try it. And as you may think I really enjoyed this one. I would even say it was one of the funniest anime I've ever seen.
I'm looking forward to watch the other seasons.

Best girl obviously..

Reveal hidden contents

Working!! is awesome. Really enjoyed all 3 seasons with season 2 being my favorite of the 3.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Whyfire said:

http://www.anime-planet.com/images/anime/covers/school-days-1419.jpg?t=1487973065

A friend recommend me to watch this one.

This turned out to be a good anime. Although i was mind blown by the ending, didn't see that coming D:

That endingwas so epic. One of the best and memorable ending i saw in anime :)

I watched episode 9 of Konosuba s2 this morning.  Have to watch episode 10 later and a bucnh of late episodes i have of other season anime i'm following . I'm getting behind in this last stretch of Winter season :P

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, JaM said:

Hell No(Tears the form apart)

9fdd3aa4f5b1669e6bcf891cf788581b14897884

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 65

14065.jpg

KonoSuba 2 Episode 7-9

83188.jpg

I save the Final Episode for the end of this season

Spoiler

f881e7090f1eedfab3fe90f35e56f85214897884

76f319df2cab888da226f1f01d696ebb14897884

ChäoS;Child Episode 7-8

83805.jpg

That revelation about Senri Minamisawa surprised me

Spoiler

Nono Kurusu and Senri Minamisawa is the same person?! I didn't expected that Nono Kurusu is a Two-in-one Waifu.

f5dc799920e3ed9e8ba2c27c5839701d1489788405f3e5dc4e9e622b7b7c33e2b192e75214897884

On 3/18/2017 at 10:34 PM, Leon Castle said:

Hell No(Tears the form apart)

ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!

3-gatsu no Lion picture

Sangatsu no Lion

Synopsis

Rei is a 17-year-old professional shōgi player who lives by himself. He is estranged from his family and has scarcely any friends. Among his acquaintances is a family which consists of a young woman—Akari Kawamoto—and her younger sisters—Hinata and Momo—who also keep several cats. As the story progresses, Rei deals with his maturing as a player and as a person, while developing his relationships with others, especially the Kawamoto sisters.

And here my friend, is one example why I love Slice of Life Anime.

The Feels

and of course... The Fluffy stuffs

Is it October already? :3

tumblr_ojffbu7YSU1rcufwuo2_r1_500.gif

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

I started watching Tenjou Tenge again last week. It's alright I guess. I started watching this when back in 2005 when I was just getting in to Anime, buying any Anime DVD's off Amazon and one of them was Tenjou Tenge. I couldn't have thought much of it if I never bothered to finish it at the time... 12 years later, time to dive back in since I have now access to all episodes. 

2 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I started watching Tenjou Tenge again last week. It's alright I guess. I started watching this when back in 2005 when I was just getting in to Anime, buying any Anime DVD's off Amazon and one of them was Tenjou Tenge. I couldn't have thought much of it if I never bothered to finish it at the time... 12 years later, time to dive back in since I have now access to all episodes. 

I'm still waiting for you to finish Code Geass. :devil:

Sangatsu no Lion

82899.jpg

If you watched Honey and Clover, you will definitely like this. It is full of emotion, from simple peaceful times to emptiness and despair. the clashing of feelings from the multitude of characters and the beautiful animation. I'm looking forward to a Season 2 already.

• Like 1