Idol Jihen Episode 9

83624.jpg

BanG Dream! Episode 4

82414.jpg

• Like 3

Image result for K-On

K-On season 2 

Episode 4

Another really fun episode to watch. Probably my second favorite so far in season 2. Ritsu had a lot of funny moments this episode. 

Image result for Kill La Kill

Kill La Kill

Episode 1 

Not really sure how to feel about this show. Pretty neat concept, but something about the animation bothers me and I don't quite know what it is. Kinda weird that of all the things that could bother me the animation is one of them since this show was animated by the same studio that did Gurren Lagann which had fantastic animation. Show has potential, but the first episode didn't really do it for me. Hopefully it gets better within the next couple episodes. I hear the show gets a lot better in it's second half.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

but something about the animation bothers me and I don't quite know what it is.

It's so brilliant your cannot take your eyes off it?

32 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Hopefully it gets better within the next couple episodes

Sure it does. The first episode is just so Gainax, oh wait, Trigger, could animate cat reproduction act.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

You need to catch more from animu =D 

Give up on games and dive into anime world! There's a whole month before delay P5 so you have lots of time for your #150 =D

This is just a devious plot for you to catch me up in platinums, isn't it? I'LL HAVE NONE OF IT! :devil:

Also, Persona 5 isn't gonna be my 150th plat anymore. It's gonna be Metal Gear Solid 2. I already started working on that. ;)

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

This is just a devious plot for you to catch me up in platinums, isn't it? I'LL HAVE NONE OF IT! :devil:

Kuso, bareta :/

(Damn, caught)

Um... I mean... definitely not. I... you know.... just want you to learn.

:awesome: 

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Also, Persona 5 isn't gonna be my 150th plat anymore. It's gonna be Metal Gear Solid 2. I already started working on that. ;)

Meh, P5 > MGS :P

If not P5 then...

Time and Eternity! Be a proper weeb! :D

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Kuso, bareta :/

(Damn, caught)

Um... I mean... definitely not. I... you know.... just want you to learn.

:awesome:

Don't think I haven't noticed all the plats you've been getting lately. Don't get ahead of yourself, kid. :P

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Meh, P5 > MGS :P

If not P5 then...

Time and Eternity! Be a proper weeb! :D

Well, P4G was my 50th plat, so it would be a little unfair to give all glory to one series, don't you think? :P

Also, come on... You telling me that you don't like MGS? Surely Quiet change your mind? :awesome:

7583c90eacd71cd7eed57420ac5843d0.gif

I'm not a proper weeb, though. I accept my place at the lower end of the weeb spectrum. :P

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Surely Quiet change your mind? :awesome:

Nah, not enough weeb :awesome:

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, P4G was my 50th plat, so it would be a little unfair to give all glory to one series, don't you think? :P

Actually... I don't... =D Considering my milestones are Zero Escape :awesome: 

But if you feel like that, Time and Eternity is the right option :awesome:

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm not a proper weeb, though. I accept my place at the lower end of the weeb spectrum. :P

You just need to boost up your watch count.

You already started A-P account, that's the first step! =D Think of anime fields as Plats and you will want to go for them as quickly as Plats =D

I gotta say it did happen to me =D 

It's like every stat. If it has potential to get higher, you just can't help yourself and you have to raise it =D

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nah, not enough weeb :awesome:

She came from the mind of Kojima! A Japanese man! But, riiiight, he's not Japanese enough. :P

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Actually... I don't... =D Considering my milestones are Zero Escape :awesome: 

But if you feel like that, Time and Eternity is the right option :awesome:

Surely there are better weeb-ish games than Time and Eternity, though. I mean it was decent, but nothing amazing. I know you have HanaKana bias, but MGS2 is a classic and don't you forget it! :P

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You just need to boost up your watch count.

You already started A-P account, that's the first step! =D Think of anime fields as Plats and you will want to go for them as quickly as Plats =D

I gotta say it did happen to me =D 

It's like every stat. If it has potential to get higher, you just can't help yourself and you have to raise it =D

But sitting around all day watching stuff isn't my style. I mean that's what I usually do, but at least my fingers are moving when I'm playing a game. :P Unless I'm really invested in a show, I can only watch like two or three in a row before I want to do something else. With games on the other hand, 20 hour sessions are child's play! :awesome: I'm a lot more active now than I once was when it comes to anime at least. I'm usually at least watching an episode or two a night. That's got to count for something, right?

11 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

She came from the mind of Kojima! A Japanese man! But, riiiight, he's not Japanese enough. :P

That westaboo couldn't make a weeb thing even if he spent his whole life on it :awesome:

11 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Surely there are better weeb-ish games than Time and Eternity, though. I mean it was decent, but nothing amazing. I know you have HanaKana bias, but MGS2 is a classic and don't you forget it! :P

HanaKana, Aoi, true anime graphicz, moe characters.

There is nothing else that would scream weeb! :D

12 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

But sitting around all day watching stuff isn't my style. I mean that's what I usually do, but at least my fingers are moving when I'm playing a game. :P Unless I'm really invested in a show, I can only watch like two or three in a row before I want to do something else. With games on the other hand, 20 hour sessions are child's play! :awesome: I'm a lot more active now than I once was when it comes to anime at least. I'm usually at least watching an episode or two a night. That's got to count for something, right?

Take a controller and press buttons while watching :awesome: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

@Undead WolfYou would be surprised by how much anime you can get through by just dedicating your time to watching 1 show at a time and watching 3 to 4 episodes a day. That's what I was doing for a while and was able to finish a lot of shows.

But again, it's hard for me to sit through more than two episodes in a row unless I'm really into the show. I mean that's time I could be using to get platinums. ;) I usually watch anime right before I go to bed as well, and often I'm pretty damn tired because I barely get any sleep. :P

14 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

But again, it's hard for me to sit through more than two episodes in a row unless I'm really into the show. I mean that's time I could be using to get platinums. ;) I usually watch anime right before I go to bed as well, and often I'm pretty damn tired because I barely get any sleep. :P

The answer is simple then just don't sleep. 

Yuyushiki picture

Well Started Yuyushiki and watching somethign else after like 9 days :3

Watching the Sub Eng Commie version because the Italian one was Rather good, wel translate din 70% of the point but the 30% missing are Words jokes and this mmmm Don't really work well In Italian, well some don't work perfectly in english i see but overall yeah they work :P Don't udnerstand why the Commie have always so much Down points on MAL, at least with Yuyushiki they did a good work + it's BD so perfect to watch :3

Really a great relaxing Anime and it's almost like a first watch since i watched it back in November 2014 and didn't remember a thing besides this 3 adorable main Characters :3 

I was just waiting the OAV from the last month to watch it again :P