The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

So... how do you like the revelations of Moon and Terra routes? =D

Kagari-chan best girl factor multiplied by the number of possibilities, right? :awesome: 

Moon route(Episode 1-3) was Very Good, Kotarou and Sakuya VS a Whole Army of Monsters was Very Cool :awesome:.

Terra route(Episode 4-?) is so far Very Good, Kid Akane is so Cute with Her only words being ``Pa`` and ``Tch``.

Kagari is not in so many Episodes, So Far She was in Episode 1-3 and 5.

Finished Ichigo Mashimaro 2 Days ago, what a great and funny anime :3

Now i have to see what's next, probably a Re-Watch of No Non Biyory (With The OAV that went out last year and i've still to watch) or Shougeki No Souma since it looks cool, funny and Absolutely no Worry of what will happen as i want an anime now :3 (And the reason why i'm 40 episodes behind in OP XD) 

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 57

14065.jpg

As a true Dragon Ball Fan I watch the anime and I have read the Manga, It`s My Nr.1 favorite Jump Anime and Manga.

My Favorite Characters in Dragon Ball are Son Goku and Bardock.

To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA Episode 3

76320.jpg

I Love To LOVE-Ru, I watched anime(all four Seasons,OVAs and Specials) and I have read the Manga, I plan to read To LOVE-Ru Darkness manga after I`am done with Medaka Box manga,

To LOVE-Ru is my Nr.2 favorite Jump Anime and Manga.

My Favorite Characters in To LOVE-Ru are Golden Darkness/Yami and Lala Satalin Deviluke.

Medaka Box(Sub) Episode 1

37947.jpg

It`s been 4/5 Years since last I watched Medaka Box, It was in My ``Dub Only Era`` and I watched Both Season 1 and 2 in Dub, I`am also reading the manga,

I love that Medaka appears behind a Guy/Girl and do the same pose as them and those Ginyu Force poses.

My Favorite Characters in Medaka Box are Medaka Kurokami and Zenkichi Hitoyoshi.

Just finished the first half of Sailor Moon Season 1's Viz dub, which was episode 23. The first few episodes were kinda slow and uninteresting but things really picked up once Ami & Rei showed up, especially the last 4 or 5 episodes with Naru & Nephrite. Wish that I had started going through these earlier so I could've went to see the Sailor Moon R movie a few days ago, but I guess I'll wait for it to come out on DVD in the future. I've enjoyed reliving this gem from my childhood, and I'm really looking forward to starting Season 1 Part 2 at some point in the next few days, Season 2 Part 1 is already in the mail and should get here tomorrow or the next day :).

31dc1c0b6e378e5669749abbf4a71aec14871260

Wow, since I read the manga first than this piece of.... This show lacks so much after those 12 episodes. 

It's still enjoyable to watch them voiced but the amount of content missed in it is just unbearable for a Seo Kouji fan....

Enjoyment: 5/10

• Like 2

83735.jpg

Fuuka (episodes 8-9)

16 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Wow, since I read the manga first than this piece of.... This show lacks so much after those 12 episodes. 

It's still enjoyable to watch them voiced but the amount of content missed in it is just unbearable for a Seo Kouji fan....

Well, at least opening song is hilarious :P.

• Like 2