Aexuz

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 54

14065.jpg

Finally The Frieza Saga is over

Now onward to Trunks/Android/Cell Saga

Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu Episode 7-8

83345.jpg

Says Road Bike and Shows a Pegasus?

The Pegasus`s voice Reminds me of someone Hmmm...

Gabriel DropOut Episode 8

82590.jpg

So Raphiel is afraid of frogs Eh? hahaha muhahahaha! Lost myself to madness for a minute there

Good that the President got more Screen time and a Name(Which I forget)

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You don't need to, game will provide it more than enough =D

The last chapter is literally one big anime episode xDDDD

But... the language barrier is too strong

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

@JaM

Omg! Uchi actually pulled different ending than in anime! THE TRUE ENDING! :D

Chii-chan still kawaii =D Purple hair Chii-chan that is :D Because Ten-chan cutest :D

Even though loli Marina :D

now I am more tempted. I wanted to wait for the localized one and play the 2 version at same time but atm, too tempted to skip scenes play the game :awesome:

9 hours ago, JaM said:

But... the language barrier is too strong

Buchikowase sono kekkai to yuu mono!

9 hours ago, JaM said:

now I am more tempted. I wanted to wait for the localized one and play the 2 version at same time but atm, too tempted to skip scenes play the game :awesome:

You should be! :D

It's Uchi brilliant as we know him =D

Seems you are playing that 1000 yen game, niiiiiiiiiiice =D

Dragon Ball Kai(Dub) Episode 55

14065.jpg

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 7

83173.jpg

Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 8

83417.jpg

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 9

83185.jpg

Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 3

83930.jpg

• Like 1

It's Wednesday again, time to make my stomach hurt like crazy....

YES!!!! Finally!!!

e8d.jpg

Better than any platinum for sure :awesome: 

Medal.png.9bef74c125458c0f2bc7b87e8099fc

And the greatest of them all.....

(The face of "I'm done" :awesome:)

gGCaxYD.jpg

9VioFGF.jpg

• Like 1

K

K: Missing Kings

K: Return of Kings

K   K: Missing Kings   K: Return of Kings

Synopsis:

Japan has reclaimed its former glory under the guidance of Kings, charismatic individuals wielding incredible powers. But now, one of the Red King's vassals has been murdered, and a viral video shows the killer's confession at the scene. He is one Yashiro Isana, claiming to be the Colorless King; and he is now a wanted man - not only to the Red King's faction, but also the Blues charged with keeping the peace. He is even sought by Kuroh Yatogami, a knight of the former Colorless King sworn to slay any unworthy successor. Only, the subject of their struggle, "Shiro", is a nondescript young man living an unremarkable life in an island academy, and seems to have no recollection of killing anyone. To keep his life, Shiro must prove his innocence; but what is the truth behind his mysterious past, and what will be the outcome of this confrontation of Kings?

I only started watching this anime, because the coloured kings concept reminds me of Accel World, but it turned out to be a hidden gem. This anime starts out a bit confusing, as viewers know as much as the protagonist, which is not much. As the first season progresses, things are explained and the bigger picture starts to emerge. The sequel movie sets things up nicely for the second season while also dealing with the aftermath of the first season. The second season gets even more intense. As the anime progresses, it becomes better and better. I feel there's a good mix of seriousness and humour. Especially the soundtrack is great, it feels like something that could've come out of a game. There's also a great deal of character progress. I'd rate the first season above average, the sequel movie is good, and the last season is great. I only wish Weismann used his powers more and got some more fighting scenes. Favourite characters are Mikoto, Anna, Izumo, Mikaki, and Reisi.

2 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

300px-Gate_JSDF_Anime.jpg

Both seasons of Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

I just wish there were more :(

Same here, I'm hoping there will be more seasons as the ending sets things up nicely for the next arc.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

After a recommend by @DiabloXIIIofWar

Finished:

81149.jpg   Yuri!!! on ICE

Genre: Sports

Year: 2016

Reeling from his crushing defeat at the Grand Prix Finale, Yuuri Katsuki, once Japan's most promising figure skater, returns to his family home to assess his options for the future. At age 23, Yuuri's window for success in skating is closing rapidly, and his love of pork cutlets and aptitude for gaining weight are not helping either.

However, Yuuri finds himself in the spotlight when a video of him performing a routine previously executed by five-time world champion, Victor Nikiforov, suddenly goes viral. In fact, Victor himself abruptly appears at Yuuri's house and offers to be his mentor. As one of his biggest fans, Yuuri eagerly accepts, kicking off his journey to make it back onto the world stage. But the competition is fierce, as the rising star from Russia, Yuri Plisetsky, is relentlessly determined to defeat Yuuri and win back Victor's tutelage.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]