The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

"Shingeki No Kyojin"
 (Attack on Titans)
 season 3 Episode 9

1287817_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_f3e2c0b

That titan looks like a huge roach with no wings or a slime worm with hands, crawling..ugh..
Episode 9 is up but no subs.. it will be upload in a few hours.. definitely check it out..

f2d066d610ee8ee9eba04dc9a03b199e.gif

On 9/13/2018 at 4:08 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Great show, and yes, it was pretty tame in comparison to what I was expecting but it was very enjoyable nonetheless. That ending though... Is as if the writers weren't really sure of taking their original idea all the way to the end :awesome:

Also, yes, the main character is an idiot for rejecting Kuronokeo. I still have not gotten over it after all these years T_T

bz0IdyB.gif

I was still in shocked why why why.. kuroneko is way best match for him.. why..  oh well.. great story thou..  I cant find the other 4 special episodes, any clue? youtube only show clickbait ones..

• Like 4

Darling in the FranXX

(24 Episodes)

Darling in the FranXX

Score: 9/10

Oh man, what a ride! This anime has obviously been hyped up quite a bit, and for me at least, it didn't disappoint. The best way I can describe FranXX is like a mixture of Evangelion and Gurren Lagann. The mysterious world it takes place in had me hooked right from the start and I wanted to know more. Squad 13's development over the course of the anime was real nice. For example, I wasn't expecting to like Mitsuru, but he really puled through as it went along. Goro is best boy no doubt. :P That dude is just cool, caring, and all around nice guy. He's the kind of person you want as a best friend. I think the last third of the anime is a little weaker than everything that came before it, mainly because of the plot twist that I don't think was really explored enough, but it was still enjoyable.

As for the inevitable best girl discussion, I've got to say, I had a hard time coming to a conclusion on this one. Usually it's a lot more obvious for me. Zero Two stood out to me initially of course because she's so unpredictable, brash, and mysterious. I really like her design too - HAWT! :giggle: However, I think she loses a lot of her charm during the second half of the anime which is unfortunate. On the other hand, Ichigo is consistently good. I tend to have a soft spot for flat-chested cuties like her. :awesome: She's quite shy, but has bossy side of her too. Very caring and gets embarrassed easily. These are all character traits I quite enjoy. <3 So yeah, in the end, Ichigo is best girl. FIGHT ME! :P

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Silently said:

I was still in shocked why why why.. kuroneko is way best match for him.. why..  oh well.. great story thou..  I cant find the other 4 special episodes, any clue? youtube only show clickbait ones..

No idea, aren't they on Crunchyroll? I decided to not renew my subscription with them soooo...

For the most part, I get my anime fix from a number of different Fansub sites in Spanish so I don't think I could pinpoint you to any of those ?

Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 7-11

93440.jpg

Gintama Episode 66-68

10038.jpg

Harukana Receive Episode 7-10

91363.jpg

Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 10-11

92930.jpg

Yama no Susume: Third Season Episode 11-12

93809.jpg

Overlord III Episode 10

93473.jpg

Cinderella Girls Gekijou 3rd Season Episode 10-11

90871.jpg

Angolmois: Genkou Kassenki Episode 10

93144.jpg

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 11

93412.jpg

Jashin-chan Dropkick Episode 7-11 (Finished)

93420.jpg

Jashin-chan Dropkick is a violent slapstic comedy about a delusional gothic lolita, Yurine, who summons a demon girl with the tail of a cobra, Jashin-chan.

They'll have to live together until Yurine finds a way to send Jashin-chan back to hell, or until Jashin-chan kills Yurine.

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Anegawa Ishiyama-hen Episode 4-24

91110.jpg

Island Episode 8-12 (Finished)

93937.jpg

Urashima, an island far from the mainland. The people who live there lead carefree lives. But five years ago, the island's three great families suffered a series of misfortunes and succumbed to suspicion. The people of the island cut off all contact with the mainland and began a slow decline. The key to saving the island lies in three girls who belong to the three families. But they are bound by old traditions, and are conflicted. On that island, a lone man washes ashore. The man claims to be from the future, and he begins a solitary struggle to change the island's fate.

Asobi Asobase Episode 10-11

91372.jpg

• Like 2

Island

(12 Episodes)

Island

Score: 6/10

I'm a sucker for anything involving time travel, so I had to check this one out. I know its based off a visual novel, but unfortunately it wasn't localised on PlayStation, so I never played it. I don't know how long the game was, but I knew it couldn't be a good sign when I saw this only had 12 episodes. Sure enough, the pacing in the anime is very poor. It rushes through everything so fast and it can be very jarring to see one scene which then immediately cuts to the next. It would have definitely benefited from more episodes. Having said that, at its core, it's actually quite good. The story was interesting to me, even if I don't think certain elements were explained well enough. The ending was really nice. Also, Rinne is a real cutie. <3 The anime has its problems but I'm glad I watched it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

. I don't know how long the game

https://vndb.org/v18498

It would have definitely benefited from more episodes.

VNs are usually one cour, especially low budget ones.

Also, Rinne is a real cutie. <3

Rinne or... Rinne ? :awesome: 

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ah yes, so as I thought, they must have cut out a ton to get it to fit into 12 episodes. A shame really...

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Rinne or... Rinne ? :awesome: 

Hmm, I'd probably go with the younger Rinne (trying not to spoil anything :P) because we spent more time getting to know her. The other Rinne barely got any screen time at all outside of the Never Island part, although I did really like her in that. I think the decision Setsuna made at the end was the right one, though.

Just now, Leon Castle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It would be weird if he decided to marry his daughter. yeah I agree that was the right choice.

Spoiler

Weird? Yes, but I think it would have been... interesting. :awesome: Also, it makes sense why Kuon kept asking if the two of them had sex now. I don't know why she wasn't more opposed to them having that kind of relationship. :P