The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Teekyuu

Not sure who to dislike more between Kanae or Nasuno, Kanae is just annoying in my opinion (especially her running gags), and I've never liked the stereotypical rich kid character who flaunts their wealth at any opportunity, which Nasuno is in spades. Marimo is a decent character, despite being a perverted, hyperactive idiot (her voice gets annoying at times though), Yuri seems to be the best character, not to mention the most stable of the cast (considering how crazy this anime is).

A pretty good anime if you want to just laugh, it's pretty fast-paced comedy though (each episode is just 2 minutes long).

4390152-elfen-lied.jpg

Nyuuu, I mean--- Elfen Lied

Okaaaaay...Alot of Ecchi,  Nyuus and cuteness, and a massive Gore/Blood just by the 1-5 episodes.....Nyuuuu....

Definitely gonna keep on it, Nyu! :dance: :dance:

Oh and i forgot, Lots and lots of emotional and sad events ):

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2

Kiniro Mosaic

10676306_420564734770773_796258446736047

Good choice, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Definitely check the season season once you finish this one, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. =)

also watched pilot of Steins;Gate  :blink: ok... it is normal to scratch head while and be confused on what the heck is happening... right????

Nah, it's pretty elementary physics and multiple-world theory xD

Well, haven't been here in a while. 

WjfSL4p.jpg

I would love to have Aigis wake me up everyday instead of my alarm. The image is from Persona 3 The Movie: #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream which I watched a couple of weeks ago. Just finished Love Live! season one & two. I like the songs μ's sings which is why I play Love Live! School Idol Festival on a daily basis. Fun little rhythm game for mobile phones. I have started watching My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 

• Like 1

Nah, it's pretty elementary physics and multiple-world theory xD

ktksbye

GHcNoed.gif

so... out of nowhere... (or maybe my curiosity has been piqued), started this one:

46931.jpg

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

ok...I am only currently at episode 2 and I think some of my brain cells died laughing after seeing this scene... xD 

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo1_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo4_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo5_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo6_500.gif

• Like 2

so... out of nowhere... (or maybe my curiosity has been piqued), started this one:

46931.jpg

ok...I am only currently at episode 2 and I think some of my brain cells died laughing after seeing this scene... xD

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo1_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo4_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo5_500.gif

tumblr_miye2dzL6u1rjo2moo6_500.gif

Ohhh, you're gonna have a blast with Chuunibyou. Such a funny show, but gets surprisingly deep later on. Wait till you see more of best bro Isshiki!

• Like 1

46931.jpg

Chuuni was pretty cool, but I felt like it didn't really need a second season.

I watched like 5 episodes of it and I lost interest in it completely.

Watched parts 2 and 3 of Macross+ and up to E10 of Seitokai Yakuindomo S2.

• Like 2

Chuuni was pretty cool, but I felt like it didn't really need a second season.

I watched like 5 episodes of it and I lost interest in it completely.

It absolutely didn't need a sequel. S2 was just a bunch of slice of life episodes, forced relationships and zero character development. If anything it erased previously established character development. It was still funny but completely unnecessary.

Just make sure to pick the right girl so you don't have another fight  :eyebrow:

I do pick the right girl(well in my IMO) xD but as Darkness said, it really depends on taste.. just happened that we have different definition of Best Girl, also just happened that I am more like a person that often love sidekicks/deuteragonist more than the main hero/heroine  xD

Edited by JeieeM