The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just finished

blue-exorcist.jpg

Great anime. Wish they would've kept with the manga, but it was still pretty freaking awesome!!! :)

Dragon ball gt when I was 12....

All other are stupid

That's a pretty ignorant comment....Can't really have much of an opinion if you've only seen one anime series.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it, Soul Eater's also a good anime but what didn't you like about Demon King Daimon? I didn't think it was that bad...

(Spoiler ALERT) it may just be me but it seemed like the entire show was unrealistic for its setting, for example when the protagonist applied as a janitor to fit in and make the others feel comfortable, everyone freaked out and i thought, "is everyone this stupid?" and for parts that continued to lack common sense, they replaced with flashy scenes. i slowly lost interest and eventually what killed it was when that one blond dude "cant remember his name" got the megaman suit and started chanting that he was a hero. completley overpowered dudeds and megaman suits kill it for me 

(Spoiler ALERT) it may just be me but it seemed like the entire show was unrealistic for its setting, for example when the protagonist applied as a janitor to fit in and make the others feel comfortable, everyone freaked out and i thought, "is everyone this stupid?" and for parts that continued to lack common sense, they replaced with flashy scenes. i slowly lost interest and eventually what killed it was when that one blond dude "cant remember his name" got the megaman suit and started chanting that he was a hero. completley overpowered dudeds and megaman suits kill it for me 

Yeah I really didn't care for the megaman thing ether, but it did have some good comedy in it (Ep. 6 halfway through) it's been awhile since I laughed that hard.