The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just got done with Is this a zombie? It's a really funny anime, but it gets a little too girly and/or pervy at times... I'd recommend watching the first 11 episodes only! The rest is pretty much filler and adds absolutely nothing to the anime. So my verdict would be watch the first 11 and stop.

zombie-1-0.jpg

I also finished Kids on a Slope. The story isn't the best, but the music is pretty freaking sweet. It's about a group of people coming together to play jazz. Also, the English voice acting isn't the best, but hey, Troy Baker can't dub for every character (though he would've been perfect for Sentaro)!

bb7076e52c464cfad75bcae3c7c80c8313337183

Just got done with Is this a zombie? It's a really funny anime, but it gets a little too girly and/or pervy at times... I'd recommend watching the first 11 episodes only! The rest is pretty much filler and adds absolutely nothing to the anime. So my verdict would be watch the first 11 and stop.

zombie-1-0.jpg

I've seen this too, I think there's supposed to be a 2nd season later, I just hope they take out a lot of the "drag" on the next one, other than that I thought it was pretty good.

I've seen this too, I think there's supposed to be a 2nd season later, I just hope they take out a lot of the "drag" on the next one, other than that I thought it was pretty good.

Agreed. I loved the whole concept of the ability of a zombie to surpass the human limits, and I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at an anime! Hopefully less drag in the second season. The drag turned it from a great anime to an good anime to me.

• Like 1

Freezing Vibration and Phi Brain Season 3

Agreed. I loved the whole concept of the ability of a zombie to surpass the human limits, and I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at an anime! Hopefully less drag in the second season. The drag turned it from a great anime to an good anime to me.

Yea the amount of drag drops (but still exist) in season 2 but its more random than the first, imo anyway

Edited by MidnightRadiance

I just noticed but it seems the second season's already been dubbed and released, I need to start paying more attention to these things...