The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I take it that's subbed right? I'm very tempted to do the same thing just because I don't want to wait for the dubbs.

used to have the same issue, heres the truth, the shows are still very awesome even if their in subs, if i still had the same problem i would have missed attack on titan which i highly recommend :D

attack_on_titans_anime_wallpaper__1920x1

Edited by LeonGarza321
  • Like 1

Added Kill la kill, Ace of Diamond and Log Horizon to my Sunday rotation.

Kill la kill - super weird, ecchi, absolute craziness. Weird style, weird story, weird everything. I'm not sure why I watch it, but I kinda wanna see what they think of next.

Ace of Diamond - love baseball anime, watched pretty much everything. It's okish for now, have nothing on epic, which was Major, but we'll see.

Log Horizon - conceptually it's similar to Sword Art Online, but it's much more lighthearted, at least for now. Concept is still appealing to me (people pulled into fantasy, videogame world), so I'll keep going with it.

Ah, also glorious return of Kuroko no Basuke - I'm pretty sure they made animation in 2nd season even better. Can watch opening over and over.

I take it that's subbed right? I'm very tempted to do the same thing just because I don't want to wait for the dubbs.

Much better subbed, trust me. You don't miss anything.

Also was it just me or in the first episode where rias got undressed they litterly rubbed out her vagina? (Yep, just went straight to it)

Much better subbed, trust me. You don't miss anything.

Also was it just me or in the first episode where rias got undressed they litterly rubbed out her vagina? (Yep, just went straight to it)

Heh... when all you watch is anime from japan you get used to censorship pretty quickly,there laws differ from the US, not sure about the UK though, where I'm guessing your from.

Heh... when all you watch is anime from japan you get used to censorship pretty quickly,there laws differ from the US, not sure about the UK though, where I'm guessing your from.

Censorship over here in the UK isn't really that bad. US however, I hear they blurred out most the scenes in DXD from my friend

just finished

key_art_guilty_crown.jpg

Loved the concept of this anime. Shu (the main character) has the ability to withdraw hearts from people in which their hearts manifest as unique weapons that he uses as he sees fit. It gets a little creepy and many things are left unexplained throughout the anime; I guess it's up to the viewer's imagination to fill in the blanks. Overall, still a good anime, even though you may be left a little confused