The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Orange

orange-7727.jpg

Synopsis

Everyone has regrets in life. So who wouldn't take the chance to change the past if given the opportunity? When sixteen-year-old Takamiya Naho receives a mysterious letter, claiming to be from her twenty-seven-year-old self, her life is suddenly thrown into flux. The letter tells her that a new transfer student by the name of Naruse Kakeru will be joining her class, and to keep her eye on him. But why? Naho must decide what to make of the letter and its cryptic warning, and what it means not only for her future, but for Kakeru's as well.

I'm usually not a fan of Slice of Life anime, but liked this one. The characters are good and story is great. Suwa is by far the best bro ever.

• Like 1

Orange

orange-7727.jpg

Synopsis

I'm usually not a fan of Slice of Life anime, but liked this one. The characters are good and story is great. Suwa is by far the best bro ever.

I was a little hyped to watch this before last season beginning but for some reason i didn't watched during his airing period . So it's worth watching ?

Orange

errr... it is not really a Slice of Life IMO, more like a Shoujo Romance... Have you watched My Love Story!!!?

Suna is still the best bro ever for me :P

35749.jpg

Chihayafuru

Synopsis

Chihaya Ayase is a famous beauty at her school, but she’s far from a conventional girl. Three years ago in her final year of elementary school, Chihaya and her friend Taichi became infatuated with the card game, Karuta, after connecting with a lonely boy named Arata Wataya. But when the trio graduated from elementary school, they each went their separate ways but shared one common goal: to excel in the game and meet each other at the national championships. Now, Chihaya is attempting to share her passion for the game by creating a competitive Karuta club at school, but when she reunites with Taichi it seems that maybe she’s the only one with the intention of fulfilling their childhood promise...

Wow... the Feels.... Loved this one even though I am not a huge fan of Literature. I really had trouble days ago which one I should watch first, this or Akatsuki no Yona.. they are both very gooood to me...

Now... the main q... Arata or Taichi? Still can't pick who to ship Chihaya til now xD

For fave girl though.. hands down... Kana-chan...

chihayafuru.gif

Oh ok, thought it was Slice of Life :lol:. Nope, haven't watched that one, what's it about?

If you want Slice of Laifu you could always ask me for some recommendation :P

*copy paste synopsis*

Takeo Gouda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don't want him (they want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa)! Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love!) life suddenly takes an incredible turn!

It's a Shoujo Romance as well that introduced me the best bro ever xD

If you want Slice of Laifu you could always ask me for some recommendation :P

*copy paste synopsis*

Takeo Gouda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don't want him (they want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa)! Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love!) life suddenly takes an incredible turn!

It's a Shoujo Romance as well that introduced me the best bro ever xD

Ok, I'll give it a try. Is this bro better than Suwa?

Damn, how did I miss this treasure!

69455l.jpg

Ore Monogatari!

Enjoyment 11/10

Definitely recommended if you a good laugh and a love story.

I cannot stop laughing at that one certain episode too. That cling wrap lmao that was the best  xD  :yay:

• Like 1

Finished I My Me! Strawberry Eggs and oh boy , what looked like an average anime at first glance turned to be so much more enjoyment than what i was expecting , only bad was the cliffhanger ending and no continuation of the story whatsoever  :(

62113.jpg

Also started watching Wagaya no Oinari-sama ( Our Home's Fox Deity )

21249.jpg

Rewrite

rewrite-7498.jpg

Synopsis

Green City Kazamatsuri is a city built on the ideal of a harmonious relationship between civilization and environment.. However, the peaceful Kazamatsuri will soon be faced with its annual commotion, the Harvest Festa at the turn of the year. It's an event that is much like a massive school festival, and Tennoji Kotaro decides to head out to research topics for his articles. It's an easy decision for him, because the town is filled with rumors about unidentified creature sightings and various other occult occurrences. At the same time, strange things start happening to Kotaro himself.

This anime started slow, then after a few episodes it started racing through the plot. The story is very interesting, but a bit confusing here and there, because the anime assumes people played the VN game. The characters are funny, but the anime gets serious in the second half. The ending was really unexpected, but it seems another season is coming, so hopefully that will explain some things from the final episode (especially those last ~20 seconds). It's definitely a recommendation though.

, but it seems another season is coming, so hopefully that will explain some things from the final episode (especially those last ~20 seconds). 

It depends on what you mean by explaining =D

There's... nothing to explain =D

To put it simply... this anime is 6th base route of the game dedicated to Kagari.

In the game, you have 5 routes for main heroines (Lucia -> Shizuru on Gaia route, Chihaya -> Akane on Guardian route and Kotori on the neutral route). 

Then there are 2 additional routes Terra and Moon which technically ARE Kagari routes but not completely. More precisely, they are the true ending routes.

And because Kagari did not have full fledged route, they decided to give her one in anime :)

tl;dr: There is nothing else. This is simply ending :) Simply... THE END. Sure, we can consider this a bad ending considering as it ended, but it's actually Kagari route :D

And the sequel is going to adapt the aforementioned Terra and Moon routes. The important thing will be the connection. They either completely scratch the first anime season or they do it by restarting.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It depends on what you mean by explaining =D

There's... nothing to explain =D

To put it simply... this anime is 6th base route of the game dedicated to Kagari.

In the game, you have 5 routes for main heroines (Lucia -> Shizuru on Gaia route, Chihaya -> Akane on Guardian route and Kotori on the neutral route). 

Then there are 2 additional routes Terra and Moon which technically ARE Kagari routes but not completely. More precisely, they are the true ending routes.

And because Kagari did not have full fledged route, they decided to give her one in anime :)

tl;dr: There is nothing else. This is simply ending :) Simply... THE END. Sure, we can consider this a bad ending considering as it ended, but it's actually Kagari route :D

And the sequel is going to adapt the aforementioned Terra and Moon routes. The important thing will be the connection. They either completely scratch the first anime season or they do it by restarting.

But what about that last scene?

Before the credits Kagari was trapped inside a tree, but afterwards it showed Kagari again on some kind of metal plate with lines and dots staring at the sky.