The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Qualidea Code

qualidea-code-7655.jpg

Years ago the Unknown invaded Earth. To protect the children, they were put into cold sleep. After waking up they developed unique powers that were effective against the Unknown. The story starts with 3 schools defending their city against the Unknown attacks, which have begun to become more frequent and numerous and during each attack more and more students are lost. Even the main cast isn't safe. It's a good anime to watch, but the last 3 episodes are a bit rushed to wrap things up. It would've been better if this anime had 24 episodes. The characters are also great, except for Ichiya who is beyond arrogant. Canaria and Maihime are funny (especially with Canaria being a bit of an airhead). Johanna's unique sense of naming things are really funny. The music in this anime is also amazing.

Ange Vierge

ange-vierge-6835.jpg

Synopsis

One day, out of the blue, the five worlds were linked together. Our blue world, Earth. The black world, ruled by night and magic, Darknes Embrace. The red world, protected by prayer and by the gods: Tera Rubily Aurora. The white world, managed by science and computers: System White Egma. The green world, governed by weapons and armies: Glynnesert. Meanwhile, in each of the worlds, there was an emergence of girls possessing special "Exceed" abilities. The girls would come to be known as the Progress. There, the girls would meet. The world is on the verge of doom. Only the Progress can save it.

This anime is something light that you watch while waiting for something else: the story and fights are a bit predictable and it feels rushed. Nonetheless, it's funny and I like how every world was completely different. 

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast

hitori-no-shita-the-outcast-7956.jpg

Chou Soran is visiting his grandfather's grave when he's suddenly attacked by zombies. He encounters a strange woman who easily disposes of them and afterwards she transfers into his class. But then multiple groups are suddenly after him for his grandfather's legacy. Soran discovers a new world of outsiders (people with psychic powers) and his grandfather seems to be the trigger for a long war years ago. This anime has a good story with funny moments (usually in the form of Houhou's hilarious facial expressions). I'm really hoping for another season as the anime ended things without answering all the questions. 

80360.jpg

Cheer Danshi!!

Synopsis

Haruki Bandou was born into a family of Judo marital artists and expected to continue the family legacy. But he's about to trade Judo for…cheerleading?! When his childhood friend Kazuma Hashimoto invites him to join the BREAKERS, a male cheerleading club, Haru finds himself amongst a quirky group of boys. Can this squad of slightly odd and cute members make a breakthrough in college athletics?

hmmm... is this one going to have a Vita game like Stride? we'll see. Not really a huge fan of this one but... well, at least it has Megane-kun Sugita xD

tumblr_oa8jy0olsZ1qeai45o3_400.gif

Speaking of which, also watched...

80646.jpg

Haven't You Heard? This is Gintama I'm Sakamoto Episode 13

Sugita.. check...

Akira Ishida... check

Comedy + Recap... check

Seriously... this is not Gintama?

well.. at least it is a good ending... or is it?  :eyebrow:

Well, just one more episode to go and I'm thinking of starting Loli Black Bullet. Is this anime any good?

Yes Satoshi, you can answear my question :awesome:

You know my answer already :awesome:

I survived Kaji protagonist, that should be enough of an explanation =D

hmmm... is this one going to have a Vita game like Stride? we'll see. Not really a huge fan of this one but... well, at least it has Megane-kun Sugita xD

Well, Stride was originally a VN =D

Well, just one more episode to go and I'm thinking of starting Loli Black Bullet. Is this anime any good?

Would say good but not great I guess. Would be better for me if Yuki Kaji's character died or something :awesome:

Well, Stride was originally a VN =D

oooh thought it is the other way around... Otome game? The anime didn't shown any romance at all(well it is a different story if we are talking about yaoi flags :awesome:) Edited by JaM

Taboo Tattoo

taboo-tattoo-6928.jpg

There are 4 ruins on earth that have extremely powerful weapons in the forms of tattoos. Once these are applied to someone, they gain special powers. Some unknown kingdom is trying to gather as many of them to conquer Earth and the only one that can stop them is our protagonist and the US tattoo force. This anime started out very good and interesting, but went downhill fast after ep 4. The pace was rushed a lot, lots of characters died, and the final battle somehow became a clash between titans  :blink: . Izzy is a fun character and I liked the humor in the first few episodes. The fan service felt really out of place when the anime became serious, that just ruined the mood the anime was trying to build.

This Art Club Has A Problem!

this-art-club-has-a-problem-7580.jpg

Synopsis:

A

n ordinary arts club at an ordinary middle school, Tsukimori Middle School. One member, Uchimaki Subaru, wastes his abundant talent trying to draw his perfect 2D waifu. Another, Usami Mizuki, can't stop thinking about the loser that is Uchimaki-kun. Then there is the club president, who, despite being asleep all the time, seems to care for the two, and another vague, sketchy member, Colette. Today, yet again, in this art club full of mild disappointments, a problem arises.

A funny anime where Usami is in love with Uchimaki, who only likes 2D waifus. The club president likes to put her in awkward situations and Colette usually causes trouble by being an airhead. One day a new student (Imari) arrives and seems to get along with Uchimaki a lot, because they like the same anime and manga. Of course Usami sees her as a love rival, though Imari is just friends with him. Then there's the art club's teacher who, despite being new at teaching and nervous, does her best to encourage her students and often misunderstands situations. All this makes the episodes really funny to watch. I also like how each episode usually has a comically drawn conclusion to something that started in the same episode. This is definitely a recommendation to anyone who enjoys comedy.

80515.jpg

91 Days

Synopsis

During Prohibition, the law held no power and the mafia ruled the town. The story takes place in Lawless, a town thriving on black market sales of illicitly brewed liquor. One day, Avilio receives a letter from a mysterious sender, prompting him to return to Lawless for revenge. He then infiltrates the Vanetti family, the ones responsible for his family's murder, and sets about befriending the don's son, Nero, to set his vengeance in motion. Killing brings more killing, and revenge spawns more revenge. How will the 91-day story of these men guided by a tragic fate end?

:shakefist:  :shakefist:  :shakefist:

curse you open ending

One of my personal fave this season. Sure, the plot is not that new or anything, but I really enjoyed watching this from start to end.

And with that.. wrapped up with Summer Anime ^_^

So... I finished all Danganronpas.

I'm too tired for longer posts so just some random rants.

Future:

I... dunno... it felt a bit too forced... and the big revelation about culprit? Heh... Munakata is a faggot, the new cast was completely pointless if they killed them all anyway...

Overall... not sure if this was satisfying enough.

Despair:

Sakurako, huh... they... really went there...

Anyway, the most important thing. Episode 10.

I have one thing to say. MAKING HANAKANA CHARACTER SUFFER DESERVES A JAIL! It should be illegal, they need to be sued and punished :(

Doesn't matter it was the one and only moment where I felt something from both Dangan anime and it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen, making HanaKana character suffer is a SIN, CARDINAL SIN!

Hope:

Um... well... okay?

ahahahaha... sure.. who doesn't enjoy it's "perfect" ending :awesome:

Yea, way too perfect...

Very 'unexpected', lol.

Amanchu (episode 11)

Neko...neko...neko <3

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BAmanchu%2521%2

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BAmanchu%2521%2

Black Bullet in GIF

giphy.gif

Bakemono no Ko

73540l.jpg

Edited by Ken Kaneki