The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

hmmm... here...check the first comment

Lol all of those flew right over my head while watching the show, but that's pretty sad if he actually has some kind of terminal illness. With how over the top the show was though it is also possible that he's some kind of alien or something :D(pls dont die).

Because, unfortunately, he is not the One True God so he cannot rewrite himself.

Dude sakamoto would make onii sama his bitch and you know it.

Edited by Theladozz

Will there ever be a season 2 of mahouka koukou? I'm craving anime with an op mc like that but being adapted from a LN I think I already know the answer :S

Since movie is in 2017 we SHOULD expect S2 somewhere around that time but it's MADHOUSE...

There's, however, about 3 cour worth of material in the LN even if they go the same pace as in the first anime.

But I'm not sure how would anime industry take that =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Since movie is in 2017 we SHOULD expect S2 somewhere around that time but it's MADHOUSE...

There's, however, about 3 cour worth of material in the LN even if they go the same pace as in the first anime.

But I'm not sure how would anime industry take that =D

Take what? Does tatsuya finally cave in and shags his sister in the novel?

Lol all of those flew right over my head while watching the show, but that's pretty sad if he actually has some kind of terminal illness. With how over the top the show was though it is also possible that he's some kind of alien or something :D(pls dont die).

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I didn't notice all those things too until some people pointed it out.

Take what? Does tatsuya finally cave in and shags his sister in the novel?

Let's not be so vulgar but... something like that =D

Nothing sexual, simply... Miyuki's dream starting to come true =D

WTF are you people watching  :blink:.

• Like 1

Watched Cheating Craft and Soul Buster. Cheating Craft was really funny with cheaters having shounen battles during a test and even fight with examiners. Soul Buster is interesting too with the whole summoning generals from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. It's too bad both of these only have 10-minute episodes.

61891.jpg

Isshuukan Friends.

“Please be friends with me” - Hase-kun every Monday

Synopsis

Yuuki Hase, a high school boy, is concerned about a girl of his classmate, Kaori Fujimiya. She always stays alone and never tries to become close friends with anyone. Given half a chance one day, it seems that Yuuki and Kaori become to have a good relationship that they begin to eat lunch together. Although they enjoy having conversations, Kaori, strangely enough, keeps denying their friendship. On that Friday, she confesses, “I have memory disorder. My memories disappear within one week...."

Hmmm... I know I liked this one from start to end but I feel like something is missing... aside from memory ofc... 

It is also somehow weird to see Oota's seiyuu having similar characteristics to Tanaka-kun xD

I do wish that the live action version will be good as well...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

61891.jpg

Isshuukan Friends.

Synopsis

Yuuki Hase, a high school boy, is concerned about a girl of his classmate, Kaori Fujimiya. She always stays alone and never tries to become close friends with anyone. Given half a chance one day, it seems that Yuuki and Kaori become to have a good relationship that they begin to eat lunch together. Although they enjoy having conversations, Kaori, strangely enough, keeps denying their friendship. On that Friday, she confesses, “I have memory disorder. My memories disappear within one week...."

Hmmm... I know I liked this one from start to end but I feel like something is missing... aside from memory ofc... 

It is also somehow weird to see Oota's seiyuu having similar characteristics to Tanaka-kun xD

LA is going to suck because no Ten-chan :P

• Like 1

75120.jpg

Finished IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls + OVA few days ago. Well, it wasn't that gre@t as the first Idolm@ster anime (maybe because there weren't many memorable songs), still I found it really enjoyable to watch, though.

I also had a hard time with choosing the best girl because I liked all of them, but my vote goes to Anastasia.

tumblr_inline_objun6rQIM1t8saa6_500.gif

You understood the true meaning of the show, aren't you?

If you're a fan of Hosoya, now go for one of the best anime I've ever seen -> Katanagatari.

Edited by Neku-tan

LA is going to suck because no Ten-chan :P

well, Orange's LA without HanaKana is good to me so I really couldn't tell :awesome:

You understood the true meaning of the show, aren't you?

If you're a fan of Hosoya, now go for one of the best anime I've ever seen -> Katanagatari.

hmmmm.. is it about..

-actually about Kiryuu-kun and Saki-chan's romance?

-how to be friend...zoned? xD

ooh.. yeah, I am becoming one of his fan lately thanks to his sidekick roles... thanks.. will put that in my "to watch list"

Edited by JaM

61891.jpg

Isshuukan Friends.

Synopsis

Booo! *throws popcorn*

No Ten-chan is bad 

popcorn_throw.gif

• Like 1