The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just watched Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans II - ep2 

The new OP first debuted with this week's episode, and it's by SPYAIR ! (Same guys who did some of Gintama's epic openings)

So ye know it's gonna be an epic song! ( well, all of Gundam IBO's OPs are epic compared to other Gundam series )

https://youtu.be/vA8BV7RHBtw

Edited by BlackXFrostZwei

Hmm ................... bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862491, oh I think I know what you mean. Wasn't aware

Rewrite had time travel or parallel universes

Not time travel, worldlines =D

To put it simply, the one you saw is the true Kagari, or we can say Kagi. The one we saw, Kagari-chan, is a human version of her. 

Once we get to Terra and Moon routes, we will see more of true Kagari.

I finally saw Danganronpa (the first one) a couple of weeks ago.

And I enjoyed it, but... just so many cool and beautiful people... the feels...

Now play the game so you can see how much anime cut off :P

danganronpa_the_animation_715189.jpg

I finally saw Danganronpa (the first one) a couple of weeks ago.

And I enjoyed it, but... just so many cool and beautiful people... the feels...

Nice, I also enjoyed this one. I do recommend to play the games too, then watch Danganronpa 3 afterwards.

Not time travel, worldlines =D

To put it simply, the one you saw is the true Kagari, or we can say Kagi. The one we saw, Kagari-chan, is a human version of her. 

Once we get to Terra and Moon routes, we will see more of true Kagari.

Oh, ok. I'm looking forward to the next routes.

Scarred Rider Xechs

scared-rider-xechs-7838.jpg

Synopsis:

The Blue World, a world symbolizing reason, is under attack by fierce creatures known as the Nightfly O’Note sent from the Red World, a world symbolizing instinct. Elected to lead the Blue World, 17-year-old researcher Akira Asagi will take charge of the combat unit “IS”. These six riders, also called the Scared Rider Xechs, will fight at the Ryuukyuu LAG to protect their world and each other.

So these 5 power rangers boy band are supposedly the only ones that can protect the planet from being destroyed, because they fuse with their Nightfly O'Note, who defected from the Red World. In their free time the guys like to play music and later the white ranger joins them and they go create more music ... or something like that. Then suddenly someone high-ranking from the red world attacks

and the blue ranger sacrifices himself. Then everyone mourns him, but surprise, he comes back as an agent from the red world to destroy the blue world.

. This anime was very boring, I didn't care about the characters at all, not everything is explained, and the pacing is all messed up. Definitely skip this one.

Ore Monogatari!

I cannot stop laughing at that one certain episode too. That cling wrap lmao that was the best  xD  :yay:

SU-KI-DA!!!

Try watching it's live action adaptation as well... I just watched it recently and I really liked it.

Another reason why Suna is the best bro ever :awesome:

67509.jpg

Psycho-Pass 2

Synopsis

Having learned the true nature of the Sibyl System, Akane Tsunemori chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her.

Marathon'd this one cause... Badass HanaKana (⌐■_■)

and then after finishing it, learned that Mandatory Happiness is on sale... mmmmm... really tempting but I prefer these type of VN on physical copy... but if I go with Physical Copy, I won't be playing the game anytime soon... >_<

fave girl... I wonder who... :awesome:

psycho_pass_2_ep_9__tsunemori_akane_by_p

Edited by JaM

SU-KI-DA!!!

Try watching it's live action adaptation as well... I just watched it recently and I really liked it.

Another reason why Suna is the best bro ever :awesome:

67509.jpg

Psycho-Pass 2

Synopsis

Having learned the true nature of the Sibyl System, Akane Tsunemori chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her.

Marathon'd this one cause... Badass HanaKana (⌐■_■)

and then after finishing it, learned that Mandatory Happiness is on sale... mmmmm... really tempting but I prefer these type of VN on physical copy... but if I go with Physical Copy, I won't be playing the game anytime soon... >_<

fave girl... I wonder who... :awesome:

psycho_pass_2_ep_9__tsunemori_akane_by_p

SUNA!!!!!!!! BEST BRO!!!!!

I really thought Suna was going to get a partner in the end but I guess Amami gave up in the end

Yeah, I'll probably torrent the live action though, because I very much doubt they'll release it legit in the west :D

+you mentioned the best quote in the show already :P 

Wait what why would he be dying? Were there any implications? Hes a God among men, he can't possibly die.

hmmm... here...check the first comment

Hi there! Should I watch this one even if already watched the other adaptation two times?

Yes. The first anime had it's anime-only episodes and ending while the Brotherhood adapted 100% of source material. I personally loved Brotherhood more than the first one(both anime are great though).

81156.jpg

Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso

Pretty good Movie (aka recap). My body is now ready for season 2 ^_^

Edited by JaM