The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Original, such a fantastic series, I read somewhere funimation got the rights for the other 51 episodes so hopefully they dub them soon.

Screw dub :P

Yea, original is awesome. Definitely give Hallow a try, I immensely enjoyed it even though I watched original like... 5 years ago =D

With immediate connection, the enjoyment is going to be definitely doubled =D

Imawa no Kuni no Alice ( Alice in Borderland)

kln.jpg

This seriously need a continuation cause only 3 OVA episodes is not nearly enough , that ending was such a complete cliffhanger  :shakefist:

I'll have to dig in into the manga to find out more  :popcorn:

tried to watch Mai Hime

"Tried" ? You couldn't get into it then ?

• Like 1

kln.jpg

This seriously need a continuation cause only 3 OVA episodes is not nearly enough , that ending was such a complete cliffhanger  :shakefist:

yeah i didn't like the story :(

• Like 1

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!

fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-3rei-7499

So season 3 of Fate/Kaleid and I jumped right in without watching the previous 2 seasons ... or any other Fate/ anime. Probably not the smartest thing to do :lol:. Anyway I liked it, but the anime was confusing at times. The characters were funny, there was humour, fights were exciting to watch. I'll be watching the first 2 seasons too.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

agRqpcX.jpg

I wish there is another season... -.-

Me too, I liked this anime a lot. I believe there are some OVAs coming.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

kln.jpg

The manga is great! well for me lol. You should read it if you have the time. The translation is still on going though. 

Mob Psycho 100

mob-psycho-100-7623.jpg

Synopsis

Kageyama Shigeo, a.k.a. "Mob," is a boy who has trouble expressing himself, but who happens to be a powerful esper. Mob is determined to live a normal life and keeps his ESP suppressed, but when his emotions surge to a level of 100%, something terrible happens to him! As he's surrounded by false espers, evil spirits, and mysterious organizations, what will Mob think? What choices will he make?

I didn't like One Punch Man and was a bit skeptical about this anime at first, but it turns out to be great. Reigen is by far the best character and I really like how

he kicks everyone's ass in the final episode before it's revealed he borrowed Mob's powers

Once mob's frustration reaches 100%, the fights become really fun to watch. The artstyle is also different, but it didn't bother me. Definitely a good anime to watch.

Why... for the world of Fate, why? :D

Seriously, for the Holy Grail, why? :D

I wanted to try a Fate anime and this one was airing at the time :lol:.

Occultic;Nine episode 1 

81186.jpg

I was so hype to start watching this one without knowing much about it except it was from Steins;Gate creator . But let me tell you , 1st episode has so much scenes happening at once aswell fast talking that makes necessary reading the subs like crazy and even in some points i got lost reading . Seriously i hope this doesn't turn out a badly poor adaptation for the original source even tho i don't know how really good that is .

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!

fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-3rei-7499

So season 3 of Fate/Kaleid and I jumped right in without watching the previous 2 seasons ... or any other Fate/ anime. Probably not the smartest thing to do :lol:. Anyway I liked it, but the anime was confusing at times. The characters were funny, there was humour, fights were exciting to watch. I'll be watching the first 2 seasons too.

Ehh? You should've read at least how Holy Grail war works or something.. Also, prisma Illya has four seasons in total so I recommend you start watching fate/stay night. Edited by Neku-tan

Occultic;Nine episode 1 

81186.jpg

I was so hype to start watching this one without knowing much about it except it was from Steins;Gate creator . But let me tell you , 1st episode has so much scenes happening at once aswell fast talking that makes necessary reading the subs like crazy and even in some points i got lost reading . Seriously i hope this doesn't turn out a badly poor adaptation for the original source even tho i don't know how really good that is .

It's part of the science adventure series, which is quite obviously headlined by Steins;Gate. The other series are worth a look as well. Chaos;Head, Robotic;Notes, and obviously Steins;Gate 0 and Chaos;Child are on their way in 2017. It's great to see Occult;Nine is finally getting released. Gonna watch it in a few hours with my turkey dinner.

• Like 1

Occultic;Nine episode 1 

81186.jpg

Technically... if we talk game-wise, it does not have a source material =D

The story is adapted from LN. We don't know if the game is going to have LN story or completely unrelated.

More New anime...

Drifters E1

Haikyuu!! 3 E1 - hype!!!

Keijo!!!!!!!! E1 - will obviously still watch this one because of the plot...  :awesome:

Yaoi!!! Yuri!!!On Ice E1

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda E1 - Mu-senpai best route xD

Classicaloid E1 - ok.. that's weird... but who cares... SUGITA!!! xD

3-Gatsu no Lion E1 - uh oh Natsume... You have a rival now for my AotS

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari E1 - Barakamon 2.0?

my weekends are going to be busy now...