The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

FUUUUUU! How can you like such blasphemy?! 

well.. you know me.. I do have weird taste :awesome: 

Booo! *throws popcorn*

No Ten-chan is bad 

popcorn_throw.gif

ouch... I somehow felt that... Hakase is a big tiny meanie

recently watched...

Ajin 2nd Season E2 - o..k... that looks weird... what is happening to "that"...

Classicaloid E2 - another anime.. another silly role for Yuki Kaji...

Days E15

Drifters E2 - o..k.. waitaminute... what is the language that those elf speaks? how the heck could they sub that parts?

JoJo E29

Keijo!!!!!!!! E2 - AOTS!!!!

tumblr_of3thmxnHS1te0qnyo1_500.jpg

Yuri!!! on Ice E2 - watching this right after Kaijo feels very very very weird...

I saw all the chapters from New Game! (The chapter 12 more than a week ago), I've been watching SuperSonico and Sound! Euphonium, SuperSonico is 2/3, some chapters are not very well followed by the previous one; and Sound! Euphonium is one of the best anime in my opinion, the story was well made, I hope to see the second season soon (I'm on the chapter 9 from both animes currently)

Bungou Stray Dogs season 2. Am I the only one who finds it weird that

season 2 suddenly shows Dazai's life as a Port Maffia executive, especially since season 1 ended with The Guild pretty much declaring war against the Armed Agency and Port Maffia?

Drifters E2 - o..k.. waitaminute... what is the language that those elf speaks? how the heck could they sub that parts?

tumblr_of3thmxnHS1te0qnyo1_500.jpg

I just assumed the elves speak English or something.

LMAO, that image :lol:.

56849.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Project (episode 1 + bunch of specials)

To be honest I was curious why this anime is that popular (i-it's not like I started watching this for Yoshino Nanjo. Hmpf!) and I watched the first episode just for a test. I really like it so far. You can see the many K-ON's similarities.

Oh, by the way.. can anyone tell me what's the name of the song that Maki sung and played the piano in the same time? (also from the 1st ep)

hmmmm.. is it about..

-actually about Kiryuu-kun and Saki-chan's romance?

-how to be friend...zoned? xD

Iie, iie. Not exactly :P. I think that no matter what difficulties we're facing, we just can't give up. And, if we try to do this together we have a better chance of solving the problem. That's how I understand it. Because you know, since when I saw it, I wondered why so many people said the story has no sense, or they simply gave it the low ratings.

Orange-Subtitle-Indonesia.png

SO. DAMN. GOOD!

But oh god the feels! I cried quite a lot during this. The story is wonderful and has multiple messages. Love, life and regret.

I recommend this for anyone with a love for romance anime.

And for those who love time traveling like myself ? Will Orange satisfy my needs in that regard  :hmm:

fairy tale

Sorry , mate . Go home ,  you're drunk . It's Fairy Tail  :P

Edited by Sigma999

Steins;Gate esque?

Only a little bit in episode 1 where a letter from the future arrives. Besides that there's no time machine to send things through time. I still recommend it though.

Just finished this yesterday too  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

Enjoyment  :holy: /100

Need more of that Masamune though  :awesome:

What's it about?

Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen

danganronpa-3-the-end-of-kibougamine-gak

I haven't played Danganronpa 2 yet so I feel I'm missing out on something while watching this... am I?

Oh, by the way.. can anyone tell me what's the name of the song that Maki sung and played the piano in the same time? (also from the 1st ep)

Is this what you're referring?

• Like 2

Only a little bit in episode 1 where a letter from the future arrives. Besides that there's no time machine to send things through time. I still recommend it though.

What's it about?

The common Sengoku period plot with Nobunaga Oda but they're all women.

Kimi no na wa (Your name)

79999.jpg

The only reason I did not rank this as a masterpiece was because of the soundtrack that could be better. That aside, all the praise it is receiving is well deserved and a gigantic part of me wishes that it becomes more recognized worldwide.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1