The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Mmm any advice for some Slice of life comedy guys? I'm on a "Break" period now xD (For lazyness honestly)

Obviously not airing this season, i'm in doubt between Watching Barakamon, Re-Watching Flying Witch or Re-Watching A-Channel (+ The OAV that wasn't out when i watched it first time) right now ?  

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Mmm any advice for some Slice of life comedy guys? I'm on a "Break" period now xD (For lazyness honestly)

Obviously not airing this season, i'm in doubt between Watching Barakamon, Re-Watching Flying Witch or Re-Watching A-Channel (+ The OAV that wasn't out when i watched it first time) right now 1f914.png  

I can recomend New Game anime, it was a good comedy imo

newgame.png

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Obviously not airing this season, i'm in doubt between Watching Barakamon, Re-Watching Flying Witch or Re-Watching A-Channel (+ The OAV that wasn't out when i watched it first time) right now ?  

Barakamon. Hands down.

My other recommendation: Sangatsu no Lion and Natsume Yuujinchou.

Edited by JaM

1 hour ago, Saionji said:

I can recomend New Game anime, it was a good comedy imo

Already watched and Loved it xD And Sadly i watche dit 2-3 months ago so it's soon for a Re-Watch i remember 90% of it :(

I'm Reading the Manga Now waiting for a 3rd season hopefully :3

5 minutes ago, JaM said:

Barakamon. Hands down.

Yeah i just don't feel the Rural setting right now that's why i'm in doubt :P 

Plus i have to consider it a 24 Episode anime since if i watch it, i'll watch right Away Handa-Kun after,

Edited by Sora9427

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Obviously not airing this season, i'm in doubt between Watching Barakamon, Re-Watching Flying Witch or Re-Watching A-Channel (+ The OAV that wasn't out when i watched it first time) right now 1f914.png  

K-ON if you haven't already 

Also

Shirobako

Sakura Quest

Snow White with the Red Hair

There's so many... 

Edited by Dav9834

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i just don't feel the Rural setting right now that's why i'm in doubt :P 

Plus i have to consider it a 24 Episode anime since if i watch it, i'll watch right Away Handa-Kun after,

Awww... Why? I was about to recommend Sakura Reset if you are looking for 2 cour anime >_< 

I don't recommend Handa-kun though. It leans more on comedy(well, if you fins it funny) than the slice of life and they changed MC's seiyuu :|

3 minutes ago, JaM said:

Awww... Why? I was about to recommend Sakura Reset if you are looking for 2 cour anime >_< 

I don't recommend Handa-kun though. It leans more on comedy(well, if you fins it funny) than the slice of life and they changed MC's seiyuu :|

xD Even that one is in my list :P

I don't know i want a more City/School setting right now and maybe with 12 Episodes, want to Restart "softly" and not with 24 or more Episodes maybe that in 2-3 weeks when i'm back watching daily :P 

Oh i'll watch it, it's a Pre-Quel so i won't skip it, and well he was back in the Middle school i guess the MC Voice wasn't great for a younger version of the character that's why, i think so at least or it's strange!

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

giphy.gif

:highfive: :dance:

• Like 1

29687l.jpg

Well in the end i decided and Started to Re-Watching A-Channel, it was 15 months since last time and Wow i didn't remember Anything aside how the Girls looked, no situations, no Characters, i forgot it O.o Like watching it again which i'm Glad :3

This time i'm watching in in Sub Eng and BD, last time i Watched it Sub Ita TV (Which was Good, the OAV were absolutely awful in the onyl Sub Ita i found at the time but i wasn't watching Anime in Sub eng back then, i actually started few weeks later that) 

It's incredible how i can never say that a characters is the Yuuki Aoi. She, Eri Kitamura and Yui Horie no matter how many time si hear them i will never be able to listen the voice and say "Wait! That's The ...!", it's incredible O.o 

It' s incredible especially how can she go to be so annoyingly pushy Character like in Aoh girl to do a reserved girl as Tooru xD 

• Like 1

Kokoro Connect

(13 Episodes)

Kokoro Connect screenshot

Score: 9/10

Kokoro Connect: Michi Random

(4 Episodes)

I only found out about this anime because MAL recommended it to me, and after reading the synopsis, it sounded interesting, so I gave it a go. I'm really glad I did! I already knew it included body-swapping, but it has other "supernatural phenomenon" that occur to the group as well, and this always presented its own challenges, making each episode feel fresh. The characters are great, and having their secrets/past traumas revealed to everyone forces them to confront these issues head on. I do wish they went into more detail as to why Heartseed (the one causing the supernatural phenomenon) is doing this to them. All we really know is that he finds it entertaining. I'm assuming the manga continues from where the anime left off and goes into that more. Still, the anime was great, even if I am left wanting to know what happens next. :P

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Kokoro Connect

(13 Episodes)

Kokoro Connect screenshot

(4 Episodes)

I only found out about this anime because MAL recommended it to me, and after reading the synopsis, it sounded interesting, so I gave it a go. I'm really glad I did! I already knew it included body-swapping, but it has other "supernatural phenomenon" that occur to the group as well, and this always presented its own challenges, making each episode feel fresh. The characters are great, and having their secrets/past traumas revealed to everyone forces them to confront these issues head on. I do wish they went into more detail as to why Heartseed (the one causing the supernatural phenomenon) is doing this to them. All we really know is that he finds it entertaining. I'm assuming the manga continues from where the anime left off and goes into that more. Still, the anime was great, even if I am left wanting to know what happens next. :P

We probably would have had a second season by now, but some actors pulled a stupid prank(which is weirder because this is against Japan culture we're talking about in a professional space). I do have to say it was a cruel prank. Getting any kind of big gig as a voice actor over there is tough. You can read the whole thing by googling it. 

Such a great show, great writing, ruined by some Japanese VAs antics. Sigh

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

We probably would have had a second season by now, but some actors pulled a stupid prank(which is weirder because this is against Japan culture we're talking about in a professional space). I do have to say it was a cruel prank. Getting any kind of big gig as a voice actor over there is tough. You can read the whole thing by googling it. 

Such a great show, great writing, ruined by some Japanese VAs antics. Sigh

I read up on the thing you described and it was quite strange indeed. I don't know why they thought that was a good idea. From the sound of it, it's the other staff who were at fault, not the voice actor themselves. Such a shame that a thing like that could have caused them not to make another season, because like you said, it was a great show. I would have loved to see more.

• Like 1