The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Rakuen Tasuihou: Expelled From Paradise

67507l.jpg

Decided to watch a random movie in the early morning. It was a mostly CGI film so it was odd... Lotta boob and butt shots, I lost interest in it like 40mins in (1hour 40mins long) and only finished it because I was halfway through so eh why not.
The only redeeming thing about it was the long fighting sequence towards the end. 6/10

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy

57309.jpg

Donten ni Warau

Laughing Under the Clouds

Synopsis

When swords were outlawed in the eleventh year of the Meiji Era, the mighty samurai population began to dwindle. Those who rejected the ban on blades rebelled, causing violent unrest to erupt throughout the countryside. To combat the rise in criminal activity, an inescapable lake prison was constructed. Three young men, born of the Kumoh line, were given the duty of delivering criminals to their place of confinement—but could there be more to their mission than meets the eye?

AHA! Knew it, that Ending song was performed by the same band that did Rainbow's Ending :3

Hmmm... the first episodes are not much interesting IMO since it is kinda pure of character introductions/development, yeah, like the type of anime you'll watched Dubbed while doing some grind fest... but after the episode 8, got hooked and very interested, couldn't wait any longer for the Dubbed ones and watched the Subbed versions right away. 

Love Historical + Supernatural-ish + Mystery Anime? I recommend this one ^_^

Edited by jeieem

Rakuen Tasuihou: Expelled From Paradise

67507l.jpg

Decided to watch a random movie in the early morning. It was a mostly CGI film so it was odd... Lotta boob and butt shots, I lost interest in it like 40mins in (1hour 40mins long) and only finished it because I was halfway through so eh why not.

The only redeeming thing about it was the long fighting sequence towards the end. 6/10

Loli boob and butt shots?

My interest raised even more than so far =D

Urobutcher's works are always top notch.

• Like 1

36435.jpg     Kirara

Genre: Romance

Year: 2000

Twenty-four-year-old Kirara is on her way to her wedding when she is killed in a car accident. However her love for her fiance is so strong that she is permitted to return to earth as a ghost to see him. But she is sent back 8 years in time, to when she and her fiancé first met. However her own meddling in the past may make her 16 year-old-self turn away from her would-be fiance.