The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Watched that too, and yup, it's oversexualised. How far have you gotten? Have you gotten to the nude episodes yet? :P

I finished it, the only nude scene i saw was the one in the bathroom (where they all wash each other for no apparent reason) i'm pretty sure i was watching the censored version though

854.jpg     Soul Link

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Year: 2006

Aizawa Ryota was in the 3rd grade of the preparatory course of Central Military Academy. AD 2045, he went to a space station, Aries, for the training with his classmates including Nagase Saka and Nittak Kazuhiko. However, the station was attacked by a terrorist group, Hallarax. Now they must find a way back to earth.

Anyone else watch Death Parade or Assassination Classrom? Oh, and the last anime I watched was the "short" for Steins;Gate "Cognitive Computing".

*raise hands*

OT:

whew finally managed to catch up with new episodes:

Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso - nooooo!!! T_T

Nanatsu no Taizai

Tokyo Ghoul Root A

Death Parade

Sailor Moon Crystal

Edited by JM-kun
  • Like 2

My Little Monster

436195ea68fac351fb559f27577bbfd213490999

3.5/5 - Not the best not the worst but then again it's rare I go totally gaga over a strictly romantic anime.  There are some funny moments and the main character is very interesting in how she thinks and acts.  Just 13 episodes so I say it's worth a watch if you like shoujo.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1