The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

The only game that I have ever admitted defeat against - Wipeout HD.

I can't beat Zico. I can't even finish a race in the last event without getting destroyed, let along get golds in all of them, LET ALONE play the whole thing again on Elite.

• Like 1

I finally had my first that I gave up on, Dynasty Warriors Next on the Vita. I was happily on my way and wanted the Plat because I got the game as a gift, but then I found that the game has a couple of trophies that are basically impossible without multiplayer, it's only multiplayer option is adhoc, which makes the Platinum unobtainable for me since I only have one friend with a Vita and he doesn't have the game. Hopefully I won't be adding to this list anything soon, but I don't see myself getting the plat in Mortal Kombat either.

Seriously, these revs need to keep in mind that people have lives and some of these trophy requirements are just ridiculous and are near impossible for someone who has job and family.

currently stuck on the shoot, these challenges are really getting the better of me.........

Nope , got it. Nevermimd!

I've given up on Singstar, the original one where you need 8000 views, etc and Zumba, couldn't be bothered dancing with 100 different people online!

Edited by closertim

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is older if you look at the first posts of each though so shouldn't you have posted that in the other thread?

Not trying to sound rude just figured I'd point that out.

Anyway I guess I gave up on Ghostbusters with it being impossible now but I'll still play it when I have some spare time after I achieve a few goals I have set.

This topic is older if you look at the first posts of each though so shouldn't you have posted that in the other thread?

Not trying to sound rude just figured I'd point that out.

Anyway I guess I gave up on Ghostbusters with it being impossible now but I'll still play it when I have some spare time after I achieve a few goals I have set.

umm, yes I did. posted in both to bring them together in hopes that either da OPs would make da decision on who's gonna close or make it easier for da modes to take notice.

Vanquish 91% ... seems like a popular one. Those challenges! I couldn't be bothered to even get past the first one after doing the final boss on hard mode without rockets.

Batman arkham asylum - Just the combat challenges, stealth ones were easy ... but the combat ones require some serious dedication and I just couldn't do it... 

Batman arkham city - Same as above but even worse since theres those campaigns where you have to do 3 challanges in a row ... just ridiculous.

Burnout Paradise - Send a smugshot? No thanks.

Assassins creed brotherhood - 100% single player, online is the worst multiplayer I have ever played so gave up.

GTA4 - 100% single player , couldnt be arsed to reach max rank / boost other trophies.

I havent really given up on any but one, and thats Mortal Combat vs. Dc Universe because i absolutely suck at it.  I have temporarily given up on castlevania lords of shadow and GTA4, but i plan on going back to them once i finish AC: Brotherhood and Revelations.

Alone in the Dark...glitched last level trophy

Mercenaries World in Flames... Un-Interesting and boring stopped playing the main campaign

NBA and UFC games...online trophies

& Since my gf got me Tomb Raider recently, i took a look at the trophies and I've decided not to platinum the game reason being; the multiplayer mode doesn't grab my attention at all

• 2 weeks later...

LEGO INDIANNA JONES 2 THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES: 87%

FIFA 13: 80%

I finally platinumed LEGO INDIANNA FONES 2 THE ADVENTRUE CONTINUES :yay:  

Ebbwvalerule.png

Ghostbusters as i could never connect to anyone online, Max Payne 3 as that is just an absolute joke, Fifa 09 because its impossible now and i wasnt too fussed at the time, SF4 because you need to be a pro, & wipeout for the same reason. Everything else that i dont have plat on is because the game sucked. For PSN games then i can only think of High Velocity Bowling as it had a stupid trophy that became almost impossible if you didnt get it straight away

• 3 weeks later...