The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

VANQUISH - 91%Tactical Challenger Challenge 6 is just too hard. Wave 4 was the problem here it would take me too long to complete, I had the first 3 down pat with ease but getting threw 4 required too much time and concentration so I threw the towel in. No way I could go back and do it now, I have lost all feel for the game.

I'm stuck at challenge 4, always die on wave 4 or 5. The worst is seeing videos of guys finishing in 7 minutes while I take more than 20 only to get to wave 4....

infamous-

Could not do the stunts and had to much pride to look for tips in youtube. 6 trophies away 87%

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/99-inFamous/laker818

ya its really annoying but i got the plat for infamous 1 !!! i did stunts and 1 last shard by using savegame available on internet,try doing the same,i skipped 2 stunts...no cheating you can say !!

I'm stuck at challenge 4, always die on wave 4 or 5. The worst is seeing videos of guys finishing in 7 minutes while I take more than 20 only to get to wave 4....

You shouldn't worry about time at all. There is no limit so take your time don't try and rush through it. 

The last wave is the one you should worry about. 1-4 aren't too bad but 5 is stupid. I got really lucky. 

But if you have to watch a video or two and use those tactics and fit them in to your play style. 

That's how I did it watched a few videos and looked at their placements etc. 

This is not difficulty related but..

The Walking Dead 

So I buy this game thinking it's gonna be a fun play through, boy was I wrong. I finished 2 chapters and a few bits of the other chapters. It's so f**king boring that I can't bring myself to plat it.

Walk around, pick this up, find this thing, listen to Clem talk about her parents, shoot something in the face.. Game of the year? ughh I want my $30 back.

Platinum in Warhawk, sorry but getting General rank is above my skills:(

Mortal Kombat, platinum is so stupid in this one. Im not going to play with every fighter and spend a lot of money for electricity.

Don't give up.  I started a Warhawk boosting group a month ago, and we'll be platting it in a week.  I've come up with 3,500 XP per hour method (2,000 per hour if you have a single PS3 only).  There's still people in our group that are working on it - so you can always join.  Also - General trophy is not the hardest - it's the weapon badges that will give you nightmares.

You shouldn't worry about time at all. There is no limit so take your time don't try and rush through it. 

The last wave is the one you should worry about. 1-4 aren't too bad but 5 is stupid. I got really lucky. 

But if you have to watch a video or two and use those tactics and fit them in to your play style. 

That's how I did it watched a few videos and looked at their placements etc. 

I decided to put it to rest for a while, but thanks for the advice. have 3 games missing only 1 trophy like vanquish.

Need time to calm down and kick ass :awesome:

• 4 weeks later...

I gave up on Medal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I managed to get pretty far on my way to the platinum. I even took down the bosses on hard difficulty without taking damage. But beating the game on revengeance difficulty with all S rankings was just too much for me. 

Gravity Rush. Couldnt beat those freaking challenges with a Goldmedal ,.,

Dafuq man, I platinumed that game without any guides in 3 days... It's not even that hard... (but INSANELY fun)

Resistance 2, 90% - 1 trophy. Achieve 10,000 kills in ranked matches? You've gotta be kidding me. I average about 10 kills per match if I'm lucky :P

Yeah bro, I remember starting to utterly hate the game by ~7000 kills. By that time I was REALLY pro though... Look me up @ the Resistance 2 profiles, I wonder if it still exists.. All medals unlocked. I remember loving the Wraith and some other weapon which name I don't remember... Probably the sniper rifle or the bullseye.

I got there though.. And a second time, with BFBC's "Beans, Bullets, Bandages" (=10,002kills)

For me, while not a platinum, is the game called: "ZEN Pinball". First of all, I utterly hate that game. Second, I would mind going crazy and getting them, but stupid ZEN took the DLCs off PSStore. (I'm willing to buy an account with them, anything to get it. (hopefully I don't get banned for this, I'm just utterly hopeless, I want every game on my list 100%ed.)

MLB 13 the show is 100% luck based. All sports games are way too hard to platinum (I.e NHL, madden 13, etc.) However there are some easy, or should i say simple sports games to platinum. Im missing 3 trophies (hit a HR after a HBP, HR after intentional walk, strike out throw them out). Cant beileve i have a 93%. Uugghh

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Metal Gear Solid 4 - 91%, 1 trophy remaining (Sounds of the Battlefield). All because of that iPod song you earn from the Big Boss run. Crazy challenging! Those enemy soldiers see you from a mile away!! I do love that game/series though and would have loved to get that platinum.