#UR Trophies:
Terra 0 v 0 AvengedEvil
stupid0089 15 v 3 HCG Clawz
FilmFanatic 2 v 0 MrUnknown625

Total Plats:
willmill97 2 v 0 soultaker655
Myu 6 v 1 Arctic Cress
MStalker58 4 v 1 xZoneHunter

Rivalry table will be up in a bit. There are some changes to the Tier tables, as some things got shuffled around, mainly completion percentage. Those will also be updated soon. As for the February standouts, wolverine123 acquired over 600 trophies in February, and either caught or surpassed others in 4 different categories, MrUnknown625 will probably always win Most Trophies every month, as he continues to be beast mode.

Most Improved: wolverine123

Most Trophies: MrUnknown625

Edited by ShogunCroCop

4 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Rarest plat:
(9.46%) Lucas 0 v 1 ladynadiad (8.56%)

Why did we have a different challenge than the other participants? Why didn't we have a default challenge too? I never agreed to such a challenge nor have I seen it mentioned?

Just now, Lucas said:

Why did we have a different challenge than the other participants? Why didn't we have a default challenge too? I never agreed to such a challenge nor have I seen it mentioned?

I suggested it since our original one was UR Plats.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

You're right. It was only suggested, and you never accepted. I'll adjust.

13 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

February 2018 results:

Rarest plat:
(9.46%) Lucas 0 v 1 ladynadiad (8.56%)

Tales of Symphonia total trophies:
FilmFanatic 31 v 0 MrUnknown625

Total trophies:
Stevieboy 72 v 219 wolverine123
Psy-Tychist 155 v 35 man_with_wdjat
zajac9999 41 v 99 Vanilla

# UR Plats:
Jesaya815 0 v 0 Kent 10201
ShogunCroCop 0 v 0 Wdog-999

#UR Trophies:
Terra 0 v 0 AvengedEvil
stupid0089 15 v 3 HCG Clawz

Total Plats:
willmill97 2 v 0 soultaker655
Myu 6 v 1 Arctic Cress
MStalker58 4 v 1 xZoneHunter

Rivalry table will be up in a bit. There are some changes to the Tier tables, as some things got shuffled around, mainly completion percentage. Those will also be updated soon. As for the February standouts, wolverine123 acquired over 600 trophies in February, and either caught or surpassed others in 4 different categories, MrUnknown625 will probably always win Most Trophies every month, as he continues to be beast mode.

Most Improved: wolverine123

Most Trophies: MrUnknown625

219 is right, I assume you mean mrunknown got over 600?

11 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

You're right. It was only suggested, and you never accepted. I'll adjust.

Thing is, if we go with UR Plats like we originally had, I went from 4 to 5 only because one of my plats went from VR to UR, not because of anything I did this month and I had a feeling that was going to happen because the DR V3 plat can't make up its mind what rarity it wants to be.

I'd be fine with us having a draw as a compromise here, because I'd not want to win just because that plat keeps flip-flopping rarity and happens to be UR today and could be VR like it was last month tomorrow.

Edited by ladynadiad

1 minute ago, ladynadiad said:

Thing is, if we go with UR Plats like we originally had, I went from 4 to 5 only because one of my plats went from VR to UR, not because of anything I did this month and I had a feeling that was going to happen because the DR V3 plat can't make up its mind what rarity it wants to be.

I'd be fine with us having a draw as a compromise here.

It was my fault on jumping the gun with your suggestion. Hopefully everyone will remain patient as I work out the kinks, both with human error and otherwise. @Lucas, are you ok with that compromise?

9 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

219 is right, I assume you mean mrunknown got over 600?

Yes. My brain is a bit scrambled this morning lol

12 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

It was my fault on jumping the gun with your suggestion. Hopefully everyone will remain patient as I work out the kinks, both with human error and otherwise. @Lucas, are you ok with that compromise?

Yeah, I guess that's our only solution then.

On 17/01/2018 at 8:50 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Ultra Rare Plats:
Psy-Tychist v Arctic Cress

February 2018 results

Total trophies:
Psy-Tychist 155 v 35 man_with_wdjat

Well, I knew that I may have the edge over Prinny but I think this challenge may be impossible for me.

@Arctic Cress has 2 UR Plats to my 0 and 3 times my UR trophy count. How am I to compete!?! ?

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Well, I knew that I may have the edge over Prinny but I think this challenge may be impossible for me.

@Arctic Cress has 2 UR Plats to my 0 and 3 times my UR trophy count. How am I to compete!?! 1f629.png

Only the trophies earned during the month of March will count, if you choose one UR game and try to plat it, I think it's entirely possible to win :) 

15 minutes ago, Myu said:

Only the trophies earned during the month of March will count, if you choose one UR game and try to plat it, I think it's entirely possible to win :) 

Thank you for the positive reinforcement, I still feel that getting my first UR plat will be incredibly challenging to do in one month.

24 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Thank you for the positive reinforcement, I still feel that getting my first UR plat will be incredibly challenging to do in one month.

If you are into dungeon crawlers, I recommend Sorcery Saga, it's not a difficult game but RNG can be a b*tch. MeiQ is also a good choice. Not that time consuming, but repetitive and with a significant difficulty spike towards the end. 

You might also want to take a look at the PSNP Weeblympics thread, there's a list of weeb-related UR games. :) 

34 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

If you want an easy UR plat you could do Amnesia. It was offered on Plus and is just a lot of collectibles and beating the game normally. Another option is Magicka 2. It's a lot of fun with other people, has a ton of UR trophies and isn't too difficult of a plat. I also saw it on your KYC list so you could kill two birds with one stone. 

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

If you want an easy UR plat you could do Amnesia. It was offered on Plus and is just a lot of collectibles and beating the game normally. Another option is Magicka 2. It's a lot of fun with other people, has a ton of UR trophies and isn't too difficult of a plat. I also saw it on your KYC list so you could kill two birds with one stone. 

This. PS+ games often have fake UR plats :)