Not so new member here!

laker818

Hi, sorry for my bad forum etiquette Im finally doing the right thing and finally introducing myself. This forum is actually the first one I actively post since i am naturally shy but this community has made it very easy on me.

Been gaming since i was 8 years old started with the atari 2600 then mostly nintendo but have been only sony since 96'. Married with 3 kids who share my passion with (must be a genetic code) and a supporting wife who enjoys sitting there watching me play. (she's the one who tells me to buy the game even if I don't want to for financial reasons but she hast to see the story continue eg: god of war) Heck she even let me choose Kratos as my son's middle name. Lemme see what else.. I work in the healthcare industry mainly diabetic pump tech and that's about it.

I enjoy all gaming genres, If the game is good im sold! Not that into multiplayer eg: call of duty mainly ill get stuck on it and wont play my other games. Something about Prestiging and my kill/death ratio that I had to shake off.

Thats it I think. Want to know more let me know! Thanks to the creator, mods, and community for such an awesome site. Anything I can do to help let me know.  See you guys in the message boards!!!!

Edited by laker818
  • Like 1

Welcome to PSNProfiles :wave:

It's really great when the family supports you when it comes to gaming :) Where I'm at, it's really rare to see for a family to play video games together and even better, supports you.

If you need help on the games Batman Arkham Asylum and InFamous, I can help you on those.

& I haven't introduced myself yet either. Need to do that too. Oops! :huh:  Apologies.

Edited by NightWing127
  • Like 1

I don't know if your son is going to love you or hate you for giving him the name Kratos, but you definitely get props for doing it. Let's hope he doesn't have the rage problem that Kratos has. :highfive:

Welcome to psnp.

Let's hope your son doesn't grow up to be an Xbox fan. :lol:

Parker

Welcome to PSNProfiles :wave:

It's really great when the family supports you when it comes to gaming :) Where I'm at, it's really rare to see for a family to play video games together and even better, supports you.

If you need help on the games Batman Arkham Asylum and InFamous, I can help you on those.

& I haven't introduced myself yet either. Need to do that too. Oops! :huh:  Apologies.

Well touch bases on  arkham city for multiplayer trophies if any.

I don't know if your son is going to love you or hate you for giving him the name Kratos, but you definitely get props for doing it. Let's hope he doesn't have the rage problem that Kratos has. :highfive:

Welcome to psnp.

Time will tell  :lol: Hey I didn't choose my last name either but I got used to it. 99.9% of the time people butcher it when they try to pronounce it. Thanks!

Let's hope your son doesn't grow up to be an Xbox fan. :lol:

Parker

Xbox? I will dis own him  :angry:

Welcome! :]

How old is your son? Does he know about the origins of his middle name? Haha it's awesome.

The future god slayer is 1 1/2 years old and is already living up to his name. Baby kratos destroys all toys and takes good wacks at his dad (zeus) when ever he gets a chance.

Seems like you have a fantastic wife! Welcome to PSNP! Great to see a fellow Californian on here. :D

Thanks, born and raised in L.A. but moved to san diego when a job opportunity opened up :pimp:

• Like 1