Your most hated monster

cjl73185

11 minutes ago, Jarod1990 said:

Any monster that wont fuck off and makes Great Girros take 8 minutes and Dodogama take 7 mins.

Any monster that wont fuck off and makes me faint during the above monsters.

I was doing that fight for gear for Vaal Haazak and Odogaron kept getting in the way.  He must of been mad about what I did to get the Odogaron Gem.  I guess you could say it was Karma.  Cause that's the name of the gun.   Eh, ehhhh?

In terms of killing it's probably lavisioth for obvious reasons and  Uragaan because it just doesn't get knocked down often enough in this game making it legitimately harder than any of the elder dragons.

In terms of crown hunting it was Barroth (did it before the event) couldn't tell the size of them to save myself and killed 130 odd looking for the gold crown biggest.

8 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

I learned the bow just so I could beat Kirin. Normally a lance user. No regrets though, I like having a secondary that works so much differently. 

You're right it's not so bad with a bow. I main bow, so it was all good. I haven't faced the tempered version yet. It might change my mind. 

Most hated and most annoying has to be Bagel! He's like an unwanted, drunk guest at your wedding. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 7:41 AM, Killbomb said:

Anything in the Coral Highlands since you have to climb the equivalent of fucking Mount Everest to chase something or get back after you've fainted.

Just build vaal hazal coil + vambs alfa (those 2 parts that give effluvia resistance) plus add effluvia resistance gem for lvl3, this makes you immune to his hp cut. If you do this, your most hated might become most loved

5 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Just build vaal hazal coil + vambs alfa (those 2 parts that give effluvia resistance) plus add effluvia resistance gem for lvl3, this makes you immune to his hp cut. If you do this, your most hated might become most loved

I wear 3 pieces of vaal armor just to fight him because it is was so annoying. 

Also I'm starting to hate lavasioth and I just starting looking for his crowns.

On 04/03/2018 at 6:41 AM, Killbomb said:

Anything in the Coral Highlands since you have to climb the equivalent of fucking Mount Everest to chase something or get back after you've fainted.

You know, I'd have agreed with you about this before I found out how to grapple onto those shiny beetles! Now the climbing isn't nearly so bad :D 

15 hours ago, Kiaranseanjay said:

You know, I'd have agreed with you about this before I found out how to grapple onto those shiny beetles! Now the climbing isn't nearly so bad :D 

Yeah, I've started using them wherever possible but it's still a pain. 

Anyway, Black Diablos was really tough at first but now I've learned to sheath my weapon and start running as soon as it burrows if I don't have a Screamer Pod.