willmill97

-Marvel vs. Capcom 3

That damn missions are terrible, I almost broke the controller

-Vanquish

The Tactical Challenges are brutal indeed

-Persona 4 Arena

Score Attack just impossible

-Little Big Planet Karting

The most glitched game ever, the online trophies don't unlock, I win at least 50 races, and the trophy "Online Champ" earned by winning 25 races online, just don't pop out to me!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT...MEN IN BLACK ALIEN CRISIS!!. PIECE OF PISS UNTIL THAT LAST BOSS FIGHT WHICH TAKES LIKE 20MINS BEFORE THE CHEAPEST OF CHEAP DEATHS. WITH NO CHECKPOINTS IN THE FINAL FIGHT, IT REALLY IS A CONTROLLER SMASHER! :shakefist:

Not including games that have nearly-impossible-to-get-online-trophies nowadays, I have mainly given up hope on Sly 3, those challenges are a real pain.

That reminds me:

What's the difference between Sly 3 and a wife?

....After 10 years, Sly 3 still sucks  :ninja:

Don't you mean after 2 years!?!?. Sly 3 challenges done my head in and stopped the trilogy of platinums!

Prototype. I only have to beat the game on Hard difficulty, but it's stupid how easily you can get wrecked by enemies. Especially Hunters since they have a nigh-unavoidable attack that chops your health bar up. I got stuck doing that mission where you have to protect some glass for this doctor and I haven't touched it since.

Hello, I see you're doing Shaun White Snowboarding at the moment. Is the online still active enough to get the online trophies?

You can still connect to other players online for the multiplayer challenges, but you can't upload replays for the Generation 2.0 trophy. The platinum is unattainable.

Maybe next time you should check the Shaun White Snowboarding forums instead of going completely off topic in this thread.

You can still connect to other players online for the multiplayer challenges, but you can't upload replays for the Generation 2.0 trophy. The platinum is unattainable.

Maybe next time you should check the Shaun White Snowboarding forums instead of going completely off topic in this thread.

I need to do this game as it's only my list from 4 years ago :P It seems that Generation 2.0 has only been unlocking in Europe lately so if that's the case, I'm fine :P

On topic: Battlefield Bad Company 1. I never knew it was an unobtainable platinum when I started it. I wish I never did..

I already gave up on the platinum for KH Final Mix. I won't beat the game on the hardest difficulty nor will I ever beat the game in 15 hours or clear all gummi ship missions. Those trophies are to frustrating for me and I don't want my experience of the game to turn sour.

nevergiveup_zps18834100.png

Just wanted to give you a friendly boost  :ninja:

• Like 1

nevergiveup_zps18834100.png

Just wanted to give you a friendly boost  :ninja:

Thanks, I admit that I give up too easily on some trophies sometimes. Maybe I'll try my hand at some gumi ship missions after I beat Ansem, then we'll see where I'll go from there. It depends on wether I can clear the gumi ship missions without breaking my controller :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'll add one more game to my collection. Puppeteer. It's probably going to be the only game I enjoyed that I'm never going to platinum. There's way too many "collection" type of trophies, the time trials that I'll never get around to finishing, and the local co-op. :-\

Unless, of course, there's someone in the Greater NYC/Long Island area that wants to help me out. :D

Edited by Sakura4994

I also gave up on the NFS Most Wanted (2012) platinum some time ago. There is one trophy that requires you to win every single race with all the different cars. There is one race at the airfield that I just can't seem to win, no matter which car I choose (one car is the Bugatti Veyron, I forgot about the other(s)). It was downright frustrating and I feared that I might break my controller because I was raging, so I stopped trying after countless attempts. Otherwise NFS Most Wanted is a fun game, I really enjoyed it.

Edited by LuxVanitas

Payday: the heist 41% - everyone online just keeps on dying and probably don't even know the objective, they just like to shoot the cops

Call of duty world at war 47% - F#king grenades

Call of duty Black ops 88% - the challenges really Piss me off, but i will be Going back to it after i have done all the zombie trophies (love zombies)

Angry birds trilogy 77% - i really hate puzzle games

Battlefield 3 98% - that damn bullseye trophy

Mortal kombat 74% - do i need to say more?

Crysis 2 88% - unlucky as i am i was a victim to the tooled up glitch

Dead rising 2 98% - if anyone wan't to do the co-op trophie add me PSN itzzh3lixx