The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Thought you have hired the same guys to play your account this month man. Only 500 trophies in 5 days.... Lol jk 

Nice work on that achievement. It's one of the toughest to get! 

I've just started far cry 5 and loving it. If you guys haven't played it, get on it. Such an awesome game. Going to be hard to put it down. 

I've already completed a backlog game this month, sniper ghost warrior 2 on PS3. Pretty good game but I feel it's aged quite a bit. Quite a simple platinum really for its rarity value. 

Also going to step back in time and do some little big plant Karting with @Crestfallen on the weekend. It's incomplete on my profile and a good opportunity to finish the online component before the servers go down. 

Hahaha still no where near last months effort though as I got more than that on day 1 (My hacking software has been playing up this month)

Nice to see you smashed out a backlog already man. Now time i strategically try and complete one rarer ? but the question is, will it be worth it if you end up doing another backlog ? the mind fuck is real! Love it!

Props on working on that completion too mate, I think it’s about time I do the same...

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I know the game has only been out a few months but I finally got my first “worlds fastest achiever”

The King of Fighters 98

GPG and nmxwzy have always managed to beat my times on various titles and it just feels good to have finally smashed them, or whoever they get to do their games for them lol

They are both buying trophies.  So the people that are playing for them probably beat the game 5+ times so that would be hard to compete with

That is why they are close to the top of just about every game they play

Edited by PViddy
  • Like 1

On 05/04/2018 at 3:35 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

I know the game has only been out a few months but I finally got my first “worlds fastest achiever”

The King of Fighters 98

GPG and nmxwzy have always managed to beat my times on various titles and it just feels good to have finally smashed them, or whoever they get to do their games for them lol

Congrats mate, top effort! I'd love to get a world's fastest achiever myself one day and a world's first achiever as well. Maybe I will in September. The Sony Gods must have heard my prayers because the Spyro Trilogy will be launching on September 21st!

Edited by ArcticFantasy
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Hahaha still no where near last months effort though as I got more than that on day 1 (My hacking software has been playing up this month)

Nice to see you smashed out a backlog already man. Now time i strategically try and complete one rarer 1f601.png but the question is, will it be worth it if you end up doing another backlog 1f914.png the mind fuck is real! Love it!

Props on working on that completion too mate, I think it’s about time I do the same...

Yes... Should I or shouldn't I... That is the question. I've nearly got another one ready to pop as well. Decisions, decisions. 

Or maybe i start working on my 4th game and pop two next month when I'm tipping my trophy haul will slow down?

Still, no one is keeping up with you in the trophies earned category. You are off your head! 

• Like 1

^ Lol yeah I suppose I'm going for a restock next week. Those in need please submit your orders by the 10th, shipping will be about 2-3 bucks via the stamp & red box method. Please note minimum order is 1oz & buyer assumes all risk. Trades are possible for JPN region Vita VNs at a rate of $25 per game.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Maybe I will in September. The Sony Gods must have heard my prayers because the Spyro Trilogy will be launching on September 21st! Is anyone else excited for this?

I was always more into Spyro than Crash so I'm definitely excited for this one. I wonder if EB will do another trade-in deal where we'll be able to get this one for $28 on launch as well. ?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Congrats mate, Top effort! I'd love to get a world's fastest achiever myself one day and a world's first achiever as well.

Maybe I will in September. The Sony Gods must have heard my prayers because the Spyro Trilogy will be launching on September 21st! Is anyone else excited for this?

Thanks man, I never got around to playing Spryo back in the day but the remaster looks pretty sweet! Would be pretty cool to get first or fastest achiever in!

11 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Yes... Should I or shouldn't I... That is the question. I've nearly got another one ready to pop as well. Decisions, decisions. 

Or maybe i start working on my 4th game and pop two next month when I'm tipping my trophy haul will slow down?

Still, no one is keeping up with you in the trophies earned category. You are off your head! 

Stop with the mind fucks dude or I’m gonna have to start checking your profile daily lol

10 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Congrats, impressive considering most of those games are spammed to the max by speed runners. Your time must be very good. Well done. As for GPGand nmxwzy I wouldn't worry about them there is no way they are scrolling down that far to your name. Props for the binge on AA games.  I noticed you have a little Japanese on the list now too, it is a good start I can work with that. You really are one of us now.

Thanks man, I love my fighting games so that was a big help in getting it done. And technically they would have to scroll UP to see the ass whooping I gave em ?

@readytofuky I’ll take a few oz’s mate cheers lol

• Like 4

On 06/04/2018 at 8:41 AM, MattyH16 said:

Congrats mate, Top effort! I'd love to get a world's fastest achiever myself one day and a world's first achiever as well.

I'm aiming for that aswell. The best i got was 2nd. First achiever is a bit harder cos of the early copies and such.

15 hours ago, Crestfallen said:

I was always more into Spyro than Crash so I'm definitely excited for this one. I wonder if EB will do another trade-in deal where we'll be able to get this one for $28 on launch as well. ?

Same here, Although it was too hard for 6 year old self to finish them. Been meaning to get back to it but cant find the PS1. Nows my chance :D

Glad Spyro is following the likes of Crash and getting a full remake. Excited for Medieval as well but that is just a remaster a believe.

• Like 3

On 07/04/2018 at 8:03 AM, Gibbo_0113 said:

Same here, Although it was too hard for 6 year old self to finish them. Been meaning to get back to it but cant find the PS1. Nows my chance :D

Glad Spyro is following the likes of Crash and getting a full remake. Excited for Medieval as well but that is just a remaster a believe.

I bought digital copies of the Crash and Spyro Trilogies on PS3 and I'd return to them on a yearly basis. I've only beaten the first Spyro in the last few years, it was a bit hard when I was a kid without a memory card (got one later).

Good times

Edited by ArcticFantasy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I never finished the first one as a kid, but I do remember beating both the second and third. I don't think I 100%'d the second one, but I did 100% the third one (also my favourite one) since I remember the bonus you get. I wasn't able to beat Gnasty Gnorc as a kid, but I did playthrough all three of a few years back to 100% completion so I finally got to see the last level in the original. :P

I liked MediEvil as a kid too and I'm interested in seeing how that one turns out. Only other one I really want to see now is Ape Escape.

• Like 2

Never finished Spyro 1. Had it on hire from blockbuster way, way back (as well as Gex 3D Deep Cover Gecko to which I shamelessly masturbated to the cover girl but I was 10 so it's okay).

Lost count of how many times I played Gateway to Glimmer. Definitely a game I knew like the back of my hand.

My dad's friend from work also happened to be a massive PSone iso ripper back in those days. Chipped my console so I could play copied games, paying $10 for three games whenever we wanted (that list he had was well into the hundreds). One of those games was Year of the Dragon, but unfortunately it wouldn't let you into the final boss battle. Instead it would reset the whole file to the beginning world which was but one of many heartbreaking game stories I have. That Digimon World 2003 corruption right before the final boss was the ultimate fuck you though.

If I wanted a PSOne game to come back in some capacity, it would be the Tomba games. I think it was one of those few games thay had Pocketstation integration at some point, like FF8.

3 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

My dad's friend from work also happened to be a massive PSone iso ripper back in those days. Chipped my console so I could play copied games, paying $10 for three games whenever we wanted (that list he had was well into the hundreds). One of those games was Year of the Dragon, but unfortunately it wouldn't let you into the final boss battle. Instead it would reset the whole file to the beginning world which was but one of many heartbreaking game stories I have. 

That was one of the ways the devs got back at pirates. Lucky you managed it that far xD 

Also a bit too much information at the start of your post :P 

On 06/04/2018 at 1:21 PM, cjshaitan said:

but at least the trophy avoidance is top notch.

We are expert procrastinators 

• Like 2

Hey, I will entertain whenever possible.

... having said that I should just not drink alcohol. It seems even small amounts make me internet horribly. It's like that time a bunch innocent Nintendo users had to deal with my drunk type for 6 hours.

They never let me forget. It was soooo baaad.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Hey, I will entertain whenever possible.

... having said that I should just not drink alcohol. It seems even small amounts make me internet horribly. It's like that time a bunch innocent Nintendo users had to deal with my drunk type for 6 hours.

They never let me forget. It was soooo baaad.

I see no issues with this, drunk away I say.

As for the question on Crash v Spyro, I always enjoyed Spyro more, perhaps as it had more of an adventure feel

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hampy64 said:

I wonder what the trophies will be like in Spyro.....I can definitely see collect all the gems but there shouldn't be anything as difficult as the gold relics in crash, right? RIGHT!!??

I doubt there will be anything too difficult. From memory there were no time trials in the original games.

10 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

So I just got the plat on far cry 5 and wow... What a game! 

I have always liked the far cry series but I must admit the previous titles became tiresome when it came to tidying up the last trophies for the platinum. This game is different. 

The story is great, watched every cut scene and the content was in depth so it didn't feel too repetitive as in previous games. The graphics were amazing as well - I bet those of you with a pro would be blown away. There is great humor in the game, something I always like. 

And the trophy list is great to the point where it isn't a drag. Only needed a guide for a couple of the trophies but you could get 85% of them without any help really and most will come naturally. 

If you like far cry, you must play this game and if you haven't played it, you must play it! 

Best far cry game in the series for mine and can't wait for the DLC. 

Can I play it?

• Like 1