Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

Suggestion for Additional Trophy Milestones:

Collections of platinums / 100% / or a certain threshhold % in a game series. . .

- For example Platinum in Assassin's Creed 2, brotherhood, revelations, and AC3 would result in "True Assassin" Milestone

- There are several Prince of Persia games. . . "King of Persia" Milestone

Collects across a "type" of game. . .

- You could do "5 plats in any racing type game" (Need For Speed and Sprint Racing for example) "Platinum Racer" Milestone

- 5 Plats in any "First Person Shooter" results in "Platinum Bullet" Milestone

Site and service is perfect the way it is, but I thought I'd mention this if you were still loking for ideas.

It would be cool to earn it for a series, lose it when a new game comes out, and have to earn it again. . .

• Like 3

I know this thread is old but.

I remember seeing some profiles that have milestones for ever 5 or 10 plats. yet mine only show 1,10,50,100. I could be imagining it which is likely just wondering how to go about setting it up if i'm not wrong.

There's an answer to that question further up this page by Sly, but I'll explain it here for you too. :)

If you have less than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 10th plat. For example: 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc.

If you have more than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 25th plat. For example: 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, etc.

• Like 3

There's an answer to that question further up this page by Sly, but I'll explain it here for you too. :)

If you have less than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 10th plat. For example: 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc.

If you have more than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 25th plat. For example: 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, etc.

Thanks for explaining. Sorry i should have read more before posting some unneeded question.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I still have the "No TIMESTAMP" problem with the 1st platinum (The milestone says it's BatMan Arkham Asylum, but that's not true, it was Demon Soul) and also with the Fastest platinum (Again Batman Arkham Asylum with 0 seconds :D :D )

I don't know if these issues can be solved... I hope so ;)

As for milestones suggestions It would be nice to see the rarest bronze, silver, gold and of course platinum :)

I still have the "No TIMESTAMP" problem with the 1st platinum (The milestone says it's BatMan Arkham Asylum, but that's not true, it was Demon Soul) and also with the Fastest platinum (Again Batman Arkham Asylum with 0 seconds :D :D )

I don't know if these issues can be solved... I hope so ;)

As for milestones suggestions It would be nice to see the rarest bronze, silver, gold and of course platinum :)

Anytime you have a game with no time stamp it will make it your 1st trophy/plat

It does that because you got those trophies offline and before you made a psn account.

• 2 months later...

hi folks!

i just want to ask, if it is possible to hide some milestones?

because i have some missing timestamps, and the milestones are not correct...

i dont want to see the first trophy and the fastest platinum, if this would be possible :(

btw: as already written (and in my opinion) it would make more sense to show the 5 rarest platinums, instead of the 5 rarest trophies... because some users have 5 Trophies from the same game in this list, what looks a little bit boring ^^

Edited by Rabenritter

hi folks!

i just want to ask, if it is possible to hide some milestones?

because i have some missing timestamps, and the milestones are not correct...

i dont want to see the first trophy and the fastest platinum, if this would be possible :(

btw: as already written (and in my opinion) it would make more sense to show the 5 rarest platinums, instead of the 5 rarest trophies... because some users have 5 Trophies from the same game in this list, what looks a little bit boring ^^

That's what your trophy cabinet is for

why 1337 trophy is a milestone? it doesnt have any point since there is a milestone for 1500 trophy and 1337 is totally random number

Because 1337 = leet.

Leet, or 1337, is a short form of "elite," commonly used by video gamers to suggest that they are skilled.

Visit Urban Dictionary once in awhile to get with the lingo dingo.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 2

why 1337 trophy is a milestone? it doesnt have any point since there is a milestone for 1500 trophy and 1337 is totally random number

Because 1337 = leet.

Leet, or 1337, is a short form of "elite," commonly used by video gamers to suggest that they are skilled.

Visit Urban Dictionary once in awhile to get with the lingo dingo.

ant1 answered this perfectly - also not sure this question warranted both a query here AND it's own topic

• 1 month later...

Every member has a trophy cabinet where they can display whatever trophies they want. It is 5 for regular 10 for premium and it is located in the top right corner of your profile.

https://psnprofiles.com/Dr_Mayus

maybe i am blind, but i cant see this option...

in the right corner i only see my name and in the dropdown only your PSN profile, upgrade premium, update profile, settings, trophy cards, and logout

maybe i am blind, but i cant see this option...

in the right corner i only see my name and in the dropdown only your PSN profile, upgrade premium, update profile, settings, trophy cards, and logout

Click on any trophy you want to put on your cabinet, you will see a "+" button on the top right corner, click there and it sends the trophy to your cabinet.

• Like 1