Do sell or never play a game again after you've platinumed it?

wyansas

Why sell them, you usually end up regretting afterwards and you're getting back far less than you paid for them usually so I don't see the point anymore though when I was younger I did it a fair bit in the PS1/PS2/N64/GB/GBA days and I regret selling almost all of them... so selling any of my games is a big no.

• Like 1

I only sell them if I know I won't play them again or if I can get them as a collection (Ratchet & Clank, PoP Collection) so I can make more room. Other then those 2 reason I don't sell them, especially if it's a series.

Edited by JadedDragos

• 4 weeks later...

This often happens. I never ever sell my games, they're mine, no one else can have them :angry: but I tend to not to play them after platinum. Exceptions are Battlefield 3, Dead Island, LBP2 and AC3 as they were a ton of fun! I also usually go back to games to do the DLC!

I only have one platinum, and that's Book of Spells. I don't think I'll sell it as it's a fun game (plus my brother is currently playing it)

But in the future, if I do hopefully get more platinum's, then I still don't think I would sell them. Unless I know I won't play the game again

I have never sold any game. But after platinum trophy, I do not play them again. May be in the future, but for now, there are about 250 games waiting to be played ... so, just hold on my plats games :D

I try to keep games that I really enjoy to add to my collection. Anything else I might hang onto until I have a lot of games and then I'll sell them as a lot on Ebay. I have also traded a few games, which was pretty nice because it seemed more of an upgrade to me. ;)

Every. Single. Time. I literally know that I will never, ever play the game again (i'm sitting at over 115 games...(not counting PS+ digital downloads!) So I just put them straight on Ebay and (as others have stated) put it towards the purchase of a new game. it's silly to keep them if you know you're never going to play them again....no one really cares THAT much that you have a shitload of games that you aren't playing.