Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

I'm missing in European server because of the bug.

arun boss, level 60.65 and labyrinth of terror ...

I believe in American server a reaper and I jump well the labyrinth of terror, but the level 60 is still bug ... And I have not made any dungeons, only the labyrinth ...:(

Decided to download EU version and try my luck with that one since double exp event is going on, got to 40, unlocked reaper, decided to try Lab of Terror, and got the trophy for it, seems like I'll be able to unlock the rest of the trophies now, hopefully. Sadly its extremely late so will have to see if ebon and above will unlock later. I'm gonna at least see if I can kill Glutt Fangs fast at lv59 to see if I get Shara Boss

Edited by Grimmjow44

41 minutes ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Ended up staying up just to do some more testing, got Ebon Tower, lv60, Shara Boss trophy fine as well. For anyone having trouble unlocking trophies still I suggest trying different region Tera and see how it works out for you.

good to know there's finally a workaround for this and thanks for testing :shakefist:

personally i think ill wait a little more till they fix it, cant be asked to play this thing anymore

Feels good to finally be done, glad it didn't glitch for me on the EU version. Also glad the Shara Boss glitch still works as well. I'm hoping they still fix it soon so people won't have to go through so many hurdles or chance attempts of getting their trophies.

R9hUoWd.png

• Like 1

Don't have to remove it, unless you need the extra space. If you do go the other region route, probably still a chance it won't pop trophies, but should probably be fine maybe as long as you skip Sky Garden. I even did the Reaper shortcut and was fine still.

I took the gamble though, though this was last thing I was gonna try as I was growing tired of trying many different methods of unlocking my trophies to no avail. Double exp event is over so it'll take bit longer to lvl now, though if you decide to try the reaper route, you'll only need lv40 at least, which doesn't take too long to get, even outside of double exp event. Just make sure to buy 100% exp booster from trade broker when you have enough money or do Kumas Royale for a free 1 day one, but I hate Kumas Royale as it requires you to win to benefit from it.

11 hours ago, FLuxTiOnZ said:

Then i have to remove the game and download it ifrom another region? really???? i am so annoying with this game. i will remove and maybe download it from another region or maybe send it to hell.?

Just relaxe. It'll be fixed. No need to frustrate over trophies or try diff wrong different regions to frustrate yourself if it not work even more. I am so annoying of you being annoying of something so simple. MMOs are most buggy glitchy mess on release even for a old game.

On 4/30/2018 at 6:21 AM, Grimmjow44 said:

Ended up staying up just to do some more testing, got Ebon Tower, lv60, Shara Boss trophy fine as well. For anyone having trouble unlocking trophies still I suggest trying different region Tera and see how it works out for you.

How are you changing server regions?  I thought it was impossible to play with people in other regions?  I didn't see an option to join anything except names of servers but I'm pretty sure I'm locked to NA. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

13 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

How are you changing server regions?  I thought it was impossible to play with people in other regions?  I didn't see an option to join anything except names of servers but I'm pretty sure I'm locked to NA. 

Dont quote me on it but I assume the launcher is region locked so making a EU account and downloading EU Tera launcher would allow NA to connect to EU region. 

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

I downloaded the EU client on my EU account and played it on my NA account

8 hours ago, teething_korea said:

Do you think changing server and starting a fresh character would give the same result I also had all trophys glitch after sky garden have emailed the devs and they are aware but have no idea when it will be fixed 

Just skip Sky Garden.

Hey

I started on EU version, everything was fine until i completed sky garden, after that lab of terror dont unlock, so i decide to create a reaper. I level up to 58 to start lab of terror... No trophy, then i go on ebon tower and all 60+ dungeons, nothing. ( level 60 trophy did not unlock too) 

I also tried the " glitch" to unlock shara boss trophy faster by killing the same BAM 15 times, and it did not unlock too. 

So after that i tried to play on other server ( still on EU version). I went to lvl 40, started a reaper and do it again, nothing unlock. 

Finally a decided to get US version of tera, and started one more time... 

So level up my first guy lvl 40, started again a reaper and done lab of terror.

And....... Still no trophies !!!! 

I'm very disapointed, i've played it on 3 different servers and any of them works correctly. 

I left one lvl 59, and one 64 to get my trophies when a patch came out, if it came out lol

If someone as another idea to get my trophies pop... 

Another user reported that a game rep stated that a fix should be coming within two weeks.

This coincides with the supposedly release window for the 20v20 battleground, so basically the next major patch.

Sorry for repeating question but I am so confused.

I have bugged some trophies (lvl 60, lvl 65, Terror, Ebon, Kelsaik, Sabex) but I have all the others.

There is anyway to pop them?? I have done history quest to kelsaik but nothing.

If I level up one character in other server they will pop up (if i skip Saleron)?

or it must be for other client (I am European account, i have to do it from US account??)

Thanks