God of War Discussion Thread

Dwightsarmy14

2 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

what? how? the game doesn't even come out until tomorrow. How the hell?

Many Youtubers got the collection edition 1 week ago from Playstation Oficial Communities, there's many Youtube videos with gameplay although they are not allowed to show Spoilers just in case you want to check some more Gameplay.

9 hours ago, rdhight said:

I think Thor and the Midgard Serpent kill one another at Ragnarok, and Heimdall kills Loki. So you wouldn't expect to kill any of those guys this early if they're at all drawing on the myths.

Yeah, seems like it, I mean, it doesn't even seem like Kratos will even step foot in Asgard, or even at the bridge and would be more around the area outside of Asgard.  But I'll find out once I get to play it today (when my parcel arrives that is).

12 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, seems like it, I mean, it doesn't even seem like Kratos will even step foot in Asgard, or even at the bridge and would be more around the area outside of Asgard.  But I'll find out once I get to play it today (when my parcel arrives that is).

Whats a parcel?? 

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

No worries at all, I guess I was going to say package, but decided, nah, parcel will do xD

HAHA That Sounds so strange I was like Parcel is that something you get when you per-order god of war! HAHAHHA Sorry but I order online go to the post office and not once I have heard that word before! Its always how you like your package shipped or here is your package .. Parcel thats a new one for me :P

Edited by Titanomachy_75

49 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I NEVER heard PARCEL!! LOL Just call it a package! Thats what it is ...Sorry I have never heard that word before lol

Never heard of UPS before? Stands for United Parcel Service... ;-)

11 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Are those trials a bitch or pretty doable?

Same question, quite enjoyed previous GoW games but utterly disliked these damn trials... ?

Edited by Neef-GT5

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I NEVER heard PARCEL!! LOL Just call it a package! Thats what it is ...Sorry I have never heard that word before lol

We call it a parcel in the UK too, though we also say package. You should know how weird things like "fanny pack" sounds to Brits since fanny has a different meaning here, lol.

(Went a bit off topic there)

16 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Never heard of UPS before? Stands for United Parcel Service... ;-)

Same question, quite enjoyed previous GoW games but utterly disliked these damn trials... 1f612.png

I just checked ps4 trophies you can put the trials on easy and it still works so this game looks to be a 3/10 for just the grind :) Glad to hear that cause I want to enjoy the game for what it is ... Not rage over and over :) 

1 minute ago, Charizarzar said:

We call it a parcel in the UK too, though we also say package. You should know how weird things like "fanny pack" sounds to Brits since fanny has a different meaning here, lol.

(Went a bit off topic there)

LOl Here in the states NOBODY says that word ... Thats why I never heard of it sounds sooo damn crazy! A package is a package LOL but anyways!

12 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Apparently you can’t gameshare god of war. A friend of mine told me he tried and it wouldn’t allow him. Seems like they’re really strict with this one.

I’d reckon that was only because it hadn’t been officially released yet. You should be able to now.

I've played the game for about two and a half hours now and I'm loving it. The combat feels very smooth and rewarding, the visuals are astounding and the sound effects/music are top tier.

I can legitimately say that there is not a single thing about the game that I don't like so far. I'm considering pulling an all nighter since I have nothing to do tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TVDex252 said:

I've played the game for about two and a half hours now and I'm loving it. The combat feels very smooth and rewarding, the visuals are astounding and the sound effects/music are top tier.

I can legitimately say that there is not a single thing about the game that I don't like so far. I'm considering pulling an all nighter since I have nothing to do tomorrow.

Oh you are getting me so excited now ? I’m too busy tomorrow need to wait til Saturday. I’ve pulled plenty of all nighters playing games. It’s worth it DO IT!

1 minute ago, Hogie838 said:

Oh you are getting me so excited now 1f604.png I’m too busy tomorrow need to wait til Saturday. I’ve pulled plenty of all nighters playing games. It’s worth it DO IT!

I highly doubt you'll be disappointed with this game so the wait will be worth it. I'm gonna stay up as long as I can tonight xD

10 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I just checked ps4 trophies you can put the trials on easy and it still works so this game looks to be a 3/10 for just the grind :) Glad to hear that cause I want to enjoy the game for what it is ... Not rage over and over :) 

Thanks mate, I have exactly the same feeling! ?

So great, might manage to plat a GoW game eventually after all ?

Hey, 

Just want to confirm for you guys that the trials are a nice combat challenge, but not undoable. Just practice and with time you'll get it :) There is also another trophy that is a nice combat challenge, and one other trophy that is a huge timesink.

I wanted to get the platinum really early, but I couldn't for the life of me find all those collectibles. I tried so hard! But I'll definitely need a guide for that, and those were embargoed :P

Cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErikNus said:

Hey, 

Just want to confirm for you guys that the trials are a nice combat challenge, but not undoable. Just practice and with time you'll get it :) There is also another trophy that is a nice combat challenge, and one other trophy that is a huge timesink.

I wanted to get the platinum really early, but I couldn't for the life of me find all those collectibles. I tried so hard! But I'll definitely need a guide for that, and those were embargoed :P

Cheers

I think I activated one of those trials by mistake (weird glowing orb of death), summoned a few higher level monsters which dealt with me easily.  So, I figured, I'll come back later on and do those things x.x

15 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think I activated one of those trials by mistake (weird glowing orb of death), summoned a few higher level monsters which dealt with me easily.  So, I figured, I'll come back later on and do those things x.x

Those are not the trials I meant, but yes those are hard too. But less hard when you have the appropriate level