"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

10 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Since it is still the first day, I will give 24 hrs starting now to get those last games in. I think that is fair since we have some late arrivals.

If we add games can we just leave them on 0%? I want to try get on the fastest leaderboard for a few games once I'm back home but that won't happen until next week.I know the 0% games doesn't add to the completion counter,but I could easily calculate it myself and let you know what my true completion rate is when the 0% games are included.

9 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Challenge one:

For this challenge you will platinum a game exactly on June 1st. This is also the start of Summer Camp, which may of us are apart of, so what a way to start off. Any game that has a plat is good and any starting percentage for that game. Just don't pop the trophy until the 1st.

Depending if I'm allowed add 0% games my game will be Beyond Two Souls ,and if not I'll have to choose Prey.

9 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

@ApriIis

Nope sorry need atleast one trophy to count. 

I loaded a wack of games last night from my backlog that I will be playing for other events just to try keep in line with your rules. Didn't have time to even start any of them to try pop a trophy so I won't be able to play in this event. You can drop me off the list and let someone else join. Thanks.

46 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

I loaded a wack of games last night from my backlog that I will be playing for other events just to try keep in line with your rules. Didn't have time to even start any of them to try pop a trophy so I won't be able to play in this event. You can drop me off the list and let someone else join. Thanks.

You don't need to drop out you just won't be able to get the champion status.  He made a section for people who start new games and still meet requirements 

Edited by malachi1987

So coming back to work from an appointment, I thought about how to approach the 0% question. So thinking about it, I will not disqualify a person for a 0% game as long it is on your profile before the close out time which is in 3 hours. But understand that in three hours the acoount percentage is locked in if you added any games. After that if you start a zero percent game that you may lose some progress in the competition. If you added any games during this last day and your starting percentage changed, just send me a message to update it.

Im doing my completion raise solo then as my games are not registered to account yet as haven't popped a trophy since I loaded them.

Have fun with this event guys. I will pop in from time to time to see progress. B)

Edited by donut_plz

1 hour ago, donut_plz said:

Im doing my completion raise solo then as my games are not registered to account yet as haven't popped a trophy since I loaded them.

Have fun with this event guys. I will pop in from time to time to see progress. B)

The Toogie and Donut rivalry that could have been ?.

I put you as retired status. Your stuff can still be updated along with everyone elses if you like just to see how you are doing.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

Well, may as well do a progress update so far:

Time and Eternity: 4 trophies earned (1 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold)

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution: 3 trophies earned (3 bronze)

Bad Apple Wars: 5 trophies earned (1 bronze, 3 silver, 1 gold)

Tokyo Xanadu: 1 trophy earned (1 bronze)

Starting completion: 83.34%

Current completion: 83.87% (+0.53%)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Well, may as well do a progress update so far:

Time and Eternity: 4 trophies earned (1 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold)

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution: 3 trophies earned (3 bronze)

Bad Apple Wars: 5 trophies earned (1 bronze, 3 silver, 1 gold)

Tokyo Xanadu: 1 trophy earned (1 bronze)

Starting completion: 83.34%

Current completion: 83.87% (+0.53%)

Thats a pretty good start, I might have to spend some time on Xanadu before you overtake me?.

As for myself, these are from the last two days. I did not play once I got home from work today. 

Yonder : 9 trophies

Lego Ninjago: 4 trophies

Starting: 35.83

Current: 36.30

+0.47% total.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Thats a pretty good start, I might have to spend some time on Xanadu before you overtake me1f60f.png.

Yeah, you only have 3 more trophies than me.  I know I need to get my butt in gear on it if I want to make it my 50th plat.  I'm probably going to get my 48th this weekend.

As of very early in the morning this was the current trophy haul:

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - 1 Bronze

Goat Simulator - 5 Bronze, 4 Silver

PsychoPass: Mandatory Happiness - 1 Bronze

Batman Arkham City - Return to Arkham (PS4) - 4 Bronze

Minecraft Story Mode (PS3) - 4 Bronze, 5 Silver, 1 Gold

As of now I am at a whopping.... 53.59% which is a drop of 0.03%. The joys of having games just started.

I am hoping for a 3% increase as a conservative estimate right now but hopefully more by the end of July.

30 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

As of very early in the morning this was the current trophy haul:

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - 1 Bronze

Goat Simulator - 5 Bronze, 4 Silver

PsychoPass: Mandatory Happiness - 1 Bronze

Batman Arkham City - Return to Arkham (PS4) - 4 Bronze

Minecraft Story Mode (PS3) - 4 Bronze, 5 Silver, 1 Gold

As of now I am at a whopping.... 53.59% which is a drop of 0.03%. The joys of having games just started.

I am hoping for a 3% increase as a conservative estimate right now but hopefully more by the end of July.

Everylittle bit helps, keep up the pace and you may suprise yourself.

Well, only got one Birth by Sleep trophy for using Rhythm Mixer 20 times, so now my percentage is at, what, 88.29%?

welcome_to_fail_population_you.jpg

Just kidding, but I don't know if I can have the time to play any games on this account because I have four games started on my new account and Wizard101 to deal with (only two and a half days for the Five B.O.X.E.S event!) and I just got false teeth installed so it's going to be a long slog considering that all of the games I have unfinished were unfinished for REASONS. :( Maybe I'll try to work some more on my Vita games so I can multi-task but I doubt it.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

Welp, I earned four trophie in that rail-shooter that would label me a pervert, Gal*Gun Double Peace. xD

It looks like the only games that I can stomach to complete are the two LEGO games I started(LEGO City Undercover, I'm pretty far in it, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens) and Sly 2. I'll also get a few trophies here and there but not complete every backlog game I have in hopes of boosting my percentage to the goal. I'm at 88.33% now, so I don't know if I can complete this challenge.