“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

7 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

That's quite a heavy AC list you've got there.

Yeah lol those were from my early gaming years when I wasn't really much of a completionist/trophy hunter yet so I didn't finish most of them. I really love the AC series though so replaying them won't be too much of a chore hopefully ^^ AC 2 and AC syndicate are indeed the easiest ones so I guess I'll start with AC 2 for now :) 

Thanks, good luck with yours as well!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Yeah lol those were from my early gaming years when I wasn't really much of a completionist/trophy hunter yet so I didn't finish most of them. I really love the AC series though so replaying them won't be too much of a chore hopefully ^^ AC 2 and AC syndicate are indeed the easiest ones so I guess I'll start with AC 2 for now :) 

Thanks, good luck with yours as well!

Welcome to the Creed, fellow assassin! :giggle:

• Like 1

If you’ve missed the various announcements: Naughty Dog is closing servers for Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, & The Last of Us on September 3rd, 2019. Even if none of these games apply to your backlog, I’d encourage everyone to start prioritizing those PS3 online trophies sooner rather than later. It’s a safe bet similar shutdowns are coming. Public service announcement over :blah:

On a more personal note, I’ll be sad to see them go offline. While I’m not the biggest online gamer, Uncharted is one of my favorite series & I’ve had some great times with the co-op maps. Never got around to TLoU online, time to give it a shot.

13 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

On a more personal note, I’ll be sad to see them go offline. While I’m not the biggest online gamer, Uncharted is one of my favorite series & I’ve had some great times with the co-op maps. Never got around to TLoU online, time to give it a shot.

I really hope you enjoy TLoU. It had one of the best multiplayer experiences I ever played it felt very stealthy and strategic. I dont know how it is anymore but might have to jump on it to get those trophies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruin-rocks said:

I really hope you enjoy TLoU. It had one of the best multiplayer experiences I ever played it felt very stealthy and strategic. I dont know how it is anymore but might have to jump on it to get those trophies. 

Stealthy is not my strong point. But I loved the stealth aspects in the main game. Just finished downloading the DLC. I'll get familiar with the controls again tonight & maybe try the online (or get to it this weekend).

This may come in handy since I should clean some games both started and not started from my backlog.

I will like to be added with the next list of games for now:

Games to be platted (% reflects base game + DLCs)

PS4:

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom (50%)

Deponia (0%)

The Legend Of Kay Anniversary (0%)

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (0%)

PS3:

Dark Souls (70%)

Minecraft (16%)

Dead Space 2 (0%)

Dead Space 3 (74%)

Gran Turismo 6 (85%)

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (0%)

Tomb Raider: Underworld (0%)

Rage (0%)

The Amazin Spider-Man (0%)

Devil May Cry (74%)

Prince Of Persia (79%)

Jetpack Joyride (71%)

Games with plat but aiming to get the 100% (maybe)

PS3:

Uncharted 2: 73%

Uncharted 3: 51%

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

If you’ve missed the various announcements: Naughty Dog is closing servers for Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, & The Last of Us on September 3rd, 2019. Even if none of these games apply to your backlog, I’d encourage everyone to start prioritizing those PS3 online trophies sooner rather than later. It’s a safe bet similar shutdowns are coming. Public service announcement over :blah:

Thats what I am working on now. The last of us and uncharted 3. I don’t have much time due to university but unobtainable trophies are ugly af 

23 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Never got around to TLoU online, time to give it a shot.

I have TLoU on my backlog as well, in case you're interested in boosting some of the online stuff together, let me know :) I'm a bit busy at the moment with exams but I've got plenty of time during the summer.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

@Uchiha_Snake__

Hola & Welcome!

Or should I say: Welcome Back. You joined the event back in September 2017 & completed 2 games. Since it’s been awhile though, you can start over fresh or keep your original completions listed if you like. Just let me know how you decide to proceed. Either way it’s great to see you back! Best of luck on the backlog :D

Un-started games do not qualify for this event (I’ve just left those off your list). We focus on those forgotten games that are 6 months or older from first trophy earned. Unrelated to this event, you should start Disgaea 4! It’s such a good turn based strategy game with a great story & voice acting.

@Fnee2000

All right, keep them coming B)

@REAPER4536

Agreed. It’d bug me to no end if I didn’t at least try to finish what I could. U3 is a long grind, but you’ve finished tougher online games. At least you just need to finish one journey in TLoU. You got this!

@Flex_Da_Brent

Yeah, keep me in mind after you finish your exams. I’m just going for journey completions right now while learning the maps as I go. I’ll definitely have to boost those 3 downs on the DLC maps. I can get 3 downs in a match (sometimes). & survive? Not a chance. 

@bruin-rocks

I’m on my second day of playing, somewhere 3 weeks in game time. For an older multiplayer game, it’s not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Sure there are lots of dedicated veterans in the triple digit ranks at this point, but unless it’s a round of survivor, that doesn’t guarantee the game to them. It really can depend on what you can pick up, craft & then use in certain situations. It's kept the game fair for everyone & I'm enjoying my time with it so far. Having horrible fails at the controls, but hey, it's my second day for a game I haven't played in a few years. 

Interrogation mode is my favorite at the moment since it’s more cooperative. I don’t care much for competitive so Survivor is low on my totem pole. Nothing wrong with Supply Raid though, I just need to spend a bit of time familiarizing myself with the maps & such. At least there’s not really a penalty for losing matches on the way to completing a journey; apart from the 100% risk missions near the end.

I’ve been trying load-outs for different weapons & notice others don’t seem to have a set go to one either. Which is nice since I can choose what I like best. A direct hit from a Molotov is OP. If I could only throw one properly…Had a team member keep gifting Molotovs, nail bombs, & smoke bombs to me in a few matches. Couldn’t for the life of me remember which were which on the d-pad & kept using the smoke bombs for far away & the others right in the same room. It's left me in a few situations like:

Image result for doctor strange you don't know how to use that do you

Embarrassing start, but I’m not setting out to be ace at it. I can certainly improve from that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

@Uchiha_Snake__

Hola & Welcome!

Or should I say: Welcome Back. You joined the event back in September 2017 & completed 2 games. Since it’s been awhile though, you can start over fresh or keep your original completions listed if you like. Just let me know how you decide to proceed. Either way it’s great to see you back! Best of luck on the backlog :D

Un-started games do not qualify for this event (I’ve just left those off your list). We focus on those forgotten games that are 6 months or older from first trophy earned. Unrelated to this event, you should start Disgaea 4! It’s such a good turn based strategy game with a great story & voice acting.

Did I?! Jesus how busy can someone be to forget something like that x.x! In that case I will like to keep my old list (not sure which games) along with the games I posted that qualify for this event ^-^

12 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Did I?! Jesus how busy can someone be to forget something like that x.x! In that case I will like to keep my old list (not sure which games) along with the games I posted that qualify for this event ^-^

Post.

No worries, you must have been pretty busy a few years ago. Then with a host change things just got lost in the transition ?

I’ve checked the old thread & didn’t see any games listed for your agenda section. So the current one contains just what you listed above. I’ve also updated your completed list since your last update. Hopefully I didn’t miss anything.

19 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

@bruin-rocks

I’m on my second day of playing, somewhere 3 weeks in game time. For an older multiplayer game, it’s not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Sure there are lots of dedicated veterans in the triple digit ranks at this point, but unless it’s a round of survivor, that doesn’t guarantee the game to them. It really can depend on what you can pick up, craft & then use in certain situations. It's kept the game fair for everyone & I'm enjoying my time with it so far. Having horrible fails at the controls, but hey, it's my second day for a game I haven't played in a few years. 

Interrogation mode is my favorite at the moment since it’s more cooperative. I don’t care much for competitive so Survivor is low on my totem pole. Nothing wrong with Supply Raid though, I just need to spend a bit of time familiarizing myself with the maps & such. At least there’s not really a penalty for losing matches on the way to completing a journey; apart from the 100% risk missions near the end.

I’ve been trying load-outs for different weapons & notice others don’t seem to have a set go to one either. Which is nice since I can choose what I like best. A direct hit from a Molotov is OP. If I could only throw one properly…Had a team member keep gifting Molotovs, nail bombs, & smoke bombs to me in a few matches. Couldn’t for the life of me remember which were which on the d-pad & kept using the smoke bombs for far away & the others right in the same room. It's left me in a few situations like:

Image result for doctor strange you don't know how to use that do you

Embarrassing start, but I’m not setting out to be ace at it. I can certainly improve from that. 

I’m glad you are enjoying it! Interrogation was definitely my favourite mode, it’s a good way to rack up supplies to build your clan up, make sure to save easy challenges though for the later weeks cause you can get wiped out pretty quick. 

I may kick myself for doing this but I decided to go through Borderlands 2 again, this time on PS4. I started it back in 2015 but never went back to it. With Borderlands 3 coming out and the release of the new DLC for Borderlands 2, I will go through everything again slowly. So I am adding...

Borderlands 2 PS4 - first trophy March 25, 2015

I DID IT!

I finally have done the Perfect Freeflow 2.0 challenge on Batman: Return to Arkham City to get the Platinum.

So after 1 year and 3 weeks, Batman: Return to Arkham City is done (well, not the DLC fully yet).

Just need to go back and do the PS3 version now....

• Like 3