Anyone else playing this?

Tusked-Lattice

Got it early since I preordered. 

It's pretty alright liike a low budget witcher even has the witcher vision for quests, fairly cool world and characters, combat  is a bit rubbish but whatever. 

Liking it better than the last 2 rpgs I played Elex and Kingdom Come which both pissed me off. 

• Like 1

I've been keeping an eye on this, so it's reassuring to hear that it's good.

Mainly because it seemed to pursue the same ideas and overall concept BloodNet did decades ago, only with a Victorian twist instead of the cyberpunk one. And I really wanted to see this concept done well, since BloodNet was, well, one of those clunky, confusing failures, that managed to find their way inside your mind and fester there indefinitely thanks to their premise alone.

I've been interested in this from the start. I always avoid info on games I like the look of so I can enjoy the game, so truthfully I didn't even know what kind of game this was. I thought it was going to be another story game. RPG is a cool suprise. Although they aren't as good at making those. 

There is indeed a point of no return. If you beat the boss in chapter 6 then you can't get back. So make a back up save at the beginning of chapter 6 to mop up collectibles/trophies.

You can get the platinum in one run but you have to back up your save at certain points

Powerpyx has already a guide for it. (not complete yet)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

There is indeed a point of no return. If you beat the boss in chapter 6 then you can't get back. So make a back up save at the beginning of chapter 6 to mop up collectibles/trophies.

You can get the platinum in one run but you have to back up your save at certain points

Powerpyx has already a guide for it. (not complete yet)

Good old Powerpyx. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks 

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I have found the last collectible, will update the guide on powerpyx soon. We are still missing some melee weapons though and haven't figured out the secret of Paulus.... this one drives me particularly crazy.

I hope the paulus stuff it's no missable

59 minutes ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Thanks 

I hope the paulus stuff it's no missable

To be honest... no fucking idea. I tried everything that came to my mind to trigger this shit. There are infos talking about:

- ban of the dragon

- primate

- lost library

Primate is a guy in West End. It is told in some memo: ban will be set on a cruel and brutal vampire that terrorizes london. I tried a shit load to trigger it... killing most of people, killing most people and talk to him... he never gives another dialogue options no matter what i do. I give up, i hope someone else finds a way to make this stuff work.