The Surge Complete Edition Free PS+ NA. UPDATE: Glitch has now been fixed

Gwendly

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

Now you talk about "moral" and considering this is the second accident involving Free Games Bugs...

Don't you think this is a marketing point? Where they allow costumers to grab the game in the first minutes or hours and test the game for free? Just like sending codes to reviewers or random people to try the game before it's released?

At least now everybody's talking about this game and Cosmic Star Heroine (never heard talking about the game til now), that's for sure.

That was an obvious mistake from Sony's side. Every Tuesday morning the store is getting updated and most of the times some sections of Sales are not finished until like 11am.

Not surprised that someone made a mistake and messed up the pricing.

...Maaaaan, I missed out on that "offer" :c

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I know free is free but where the hell are everyones moral at? No wonder we get garbage games or triple a titles filled with micros where the story campaign wasnt cared for when people pull shit like this.

even if i could add this for free i wouldnt do it. The developers deserve money for their hard work.

It's Sony's error. I would imagine there is recourse in the event this happens which results in lost potential sales due to Sony's error. If not, then that should change. However, it is not the user's fault. It is Sony's fault. And they could still revoke the license, we'll see how they deal with it.

The price showed up in brackets, which is bookkeeping code for "minus". Someone likely put a dash in front of the price by mistake when updating to the sale price. I wouldn't actually have been surprised if everyone who got it had been issued a $20 credit... "Play our game! We'll pay you!"

• Like 2

On 2018-06-05 at 11:35 AM, GoldenShaka said:

Oh great,  I missed it and to get me even angrier Contrast again on sale but only ps3 version, Again!!!

I hate when that happens. You’d think they’d always do both versions. :/ just seems like a waste. 

• Like 1