Hardest Online Trophies you have?

Flacy-IRL

2 hours ago, Meachamp- said:

I don’t think they’re really hard but can be a pain in the ass to obtain if you don’t plan ahead, the Assassins Creed Brotherhood ones

Cant really comment on anything else as that’s all I really have so far.

Yea they look like a real pain!

2 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Boosting trophies aside, Overseer from Uncharted 3, those who know, know..

What was Bad Company 1 like to boost just looking through your profile you have some amazing platinums!

16 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Boosting trophies aside, Overseer from Uncharted 3, those who know, know..

Overseer is hard! Unless you ask the help of Ruler2009. U3 legend. Those who know, know...

55 minutes ago, Flacy-IRL said:

What was Bad Company 1 like to boost just looking through your profile you have some amazing platinums!

Thank you! Bad Company 1 was an absolute arse to boost! But because you need upwards of 24 players (less if people have multiple PS3s) you can make some good friends doing it, which I did. We had sessions going every Sunday, each week, all day boosting multiple different awards, which are impossible in public play. It was hard organising that, but we had great laughs doing so.

Well people used to hate/fear "Killzone's 2 Valor Grand Cross" but it was not hard at all (of course before the servers shutdown announce) in fact you could get it by playing legit without any problem.

My hardest one that requires skill is definetly Overseer.

I think the online trophy that gave me the most trouble that I did without any assistance was Demolition Man in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It took me forever to get the 20 demolish kills. Maybe I just didn't play aggressively enough, but still, it was difficult to find opportunities to get the kills except when people camped in those towers you could easily knock down with a missile launcher or something.

Uncharted 4's "...It" was probably the hardest. It (ha ha, see what I did there?) required a lot of luck, help, and glitches.

Other than that, maybe "Boss Battle Boss" in PvZ 2: Garden Warfare. Even with a full team of talented players, there's a lot of luck involved, and it's a grueling battle.

Fortunately, neither of those are required for the platinum, so don't let those scare you away from what are two really good games.

• Like 1

Flawless Raider was a nightmare back when it was Vanilla Destiny. Incredibly easy to obtain now though.

Criminal Masterminds from GTA V was a slog. Having to do the entire heist on hard 3 times with no deaths & sticking with a single group of players was irritating enough. Don't even get me started on the reset glitches it has.

Any of the trophies that require finishing a match with 3 or more downs/kills but no deaths from the PS3 The Last of Us trophy list. Even when your good at TLoU multiplayer, it is still very easy to get ambushed or killed voiding the trophy. Not to mention that with the maps being random you have to hope the ones you need come around on the cycle.

Edited by Rattamauled
Typo.

Uncharted 3's DLC trophy to own all MP treasures, it's all luck. Your best bet was playing Co-op Hunter Arena over and over again since the general consensus was that this mode had a higher # of dropping rare treasures, but there were three problems: 1. nobody played this mode, it was quite dead, 2. the mode just generally sucked, it wasn't fun and 3. if the host left the session, the game would end, which could possibly mean you lost all treasures that were gotten during the match. (i'm still not sure if this was ever a thing or not, but i always assumed the worst...)

8 hours ago, Jay_Cash said:

I think the online trophy that gave me the most trouble that I did without any assistance was Demolition Man in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It took me forever to get the 20 demolish kills. Maybe I just didn't play aggressively enough, but still, it was difficult to find opportunities to get the kills except when people camped in those towers you could easily knock down with a missile launcher or something.

I just got demolition man yesterday very tough trophy legit nearly impossible! 

8 hours ago, isma_gmr18 said:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Grand Theft Auto IV or Need For Speed: Undercover.

I just am near finished of GTA IV had a really good boosting partner so was actually quite painless!

9 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm happy i got "Beans, Bullets, Bandages" (10k kills) in Bf Bad Company :) "I Am Bad Company" was trouble too but with 2-3 friends boosted mostly. Unlike the kills i did legit mostly :/

2nd game: "Gold Standard" in Gran Turismo 5. Lots of hours until i got the Vettel Challenges done...

I am hoping to start it next week after I finish of Bad Comapny 2 DLC trophies