Hello! First Post!

PoolMD

Well currently i'm playing Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Arkham Asylum, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Lego LotR, Skyrim, force unleashed 2, AC revelations and AC3. I want to play Farcry 3 and i'm looking forward to The Last of Us. I'm into shooters, RPG's, a occasional hack and slash, and Fifa if i ever get around to buying it on the ps3. About myself, i'm a college student in Washington. I got my PS3 last summer and i'm loving it. Switched from Xbox and it was the best decision. Looking for some people to chat with and play some co-op. :)

Edited by LC-Jon-Snow
  • Like 1

Haha! It's not too cold. You get used to it growing up from the North haha ;) 

Anyways, the get 10 kills with the mobile artillery trophy. I have the other half of that trophy but for the life of me i can't get a kill with the mobile artillery. I'm also having trouble with the Back to the Karkand trophy where you get a kill with a jet, tank, and assault rifle in one life. I forget the name. But i'm not the best pilot so its been a struggle. haha. 

Edited by LC-Jon-Snow

Haha! It's not too cold. You get used to it growing up from the North haha ;)

Anyways, the get 10 kills with the mobile artillery trophy. I have the other half of that trophy but for the life of me i can't get a kill with the mobile artillery. I'm also having trouble with the Back to the Karkand trophy where you get a kill with a jet, tank, and assault rifle in one life. I forget the name. But i'm not the best pilot so its been a struggle. haha. 

Yeah the Mobile Artillery isn't easy to handle indeed. 

You should play safe with it and stay on a little distance. That depends on how well your team is doing. If the enemy team only has half on the flags, place yourself on about 500-600 meters from those flags. I believe the max range on a flat surface is about 600-650 meters. If your team is losing, just camp in your base.

You should look up some guides on YouTube, that makes it easier to know how to aim. Also try to unlock some unlocks, I usually use the anti-air missles and they got me a couple kills. And once I killed a jet with the main rockets. :D

The proximity defense can also be very usefull but that's the last unlock so you will most likely have 10 kills before that, unless you cap a lot of flags.

And if nothing else works, try roadkilling. I got a couple roadkills from enemies who tried to C4 me or repair tool me. You can't defend yourself in close range unless you have the proximity defense so I usually try roadkilling. It's awesome when you succeed. :D

And for the Complete Warrior trophy, that's IMO the hardest DLC trophy. It's the only trophy I boosted but that's much harder now since you need 4 players to start a match... :S

I can't really help you with that, other than go for the jet kill first, that's the hardest kill of the 3.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 2

Hey Jon, I'm sorry to say this but you're a bastard and I don't like Northerners. :)

I'm also a huge fan of Game of Thrones. Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Have you played much AC Rev, MP?

I haven't yet but i would be up for some boosting if that's what you had in mind :)

@PipeSwinger   I will!

@Mr.C   Thanks for the tips!

And thank you everyone for the welcomes :)

I haven't yet but i would be up for some boosting if that's what you had in mind :)

@PipeSwinger   I will!

@Mr.C   Thanks for the tips!

And thank you everyone for the welcomes :)

I've just finished off Brotherhood so I'll be moving onto AC Rev at some point so yeah I'll be looking for people to boost with :)

@CasaDeBen   I hope around way to much too. I need to stick to a game till I plat it. haha

@BeautyBlade  Thanks! And I haven't played Uncharted 2, but I think Uncharted 3 is really good. Trophies aren't too hard and the game looks amazing. I enjoy it, I just need to do my Crushing difficulty run through now. 

@Skippy  I'll add you and we can figure out some boosting times!

@A-Brawl3r Thanks!!

@Ohellyeahh  will do!

and thanks again for all of the welcomes :)