Ikaruga trophy thoughts?

Rick_Sanchez

1 minute ago, Dark said:

Indeed, just don’t know if a continue is an automatic thing when the player dies. Otherwise player 2 can just stay dead and you can solo it.

continues aren't automatic iirc but if player 2 loses all lives it may no longer be considered co-op. Then if player 2 needs to be alive at the final boss you'd need to use a continue to bring it back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

continues aren't automatic iirc but if player 2 loses all lives it may no longer be considered co-op. Then if player 2 needs to be alive at the final boss you'd need to use a continue to bring it back.

Sounds like it’s probably worth just doing it legitimately co-op then.

Good luck with Stage 4 my dudes.

2 hours ago, Dark said:

Was looking like a good list until I saw the co-op trophies at the end. If it’s only couch co-op then maybe killing off a second controller will work at the cost of half a screen. Not sure though, it looks interesting. I want to get into shmups more. Might be one for @DPatriot :P 

I never played Ikaruga so this will be interesting. And not looking forward to the co-op one. Guess the good thing is it can be done on any difficulty. Regardless its day 1!

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 3

I guess it was too much to ask for a challenging single player SHMUP trophy list.

If the co-op trophies can't be done idling a second controller or I've got to mess around in boosting sessions then I guess this is one I can scratch off my list.

Looking forward to your opinions and trophy guide @DPatriot ?

26 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

@KaKrackle oh man we gonna have fun with this. Day 1 and ill be practicing this daily along with Sine Mora.

1st plat owners ;) ?

No doubt about it man. Hahaha. 

31 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

@KaKrackle oh man we gonna have fun with this. Day 1 and ill be practicing this daily along with Sine Mora.

1st plat owners ;) ?

No doubt about it man. Hahaha. I was hoping to finish Trackmania this week, but that’s clearly not gonna be happening for a while longer yet. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I guess it was too much to ask for a challenging single player SHMUP trophy list.

If the co-op trophies can't be done idling a second controller or I've got to mess around in boosting sessions then I guess this is one I can scratch off my list.

Looking forward to your opinions and trophy guide @DPatriot 1f609.png

Dunno If it support online co-op but a slight lag would make it unplayable 

5 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Dunno If it support online co-op but a slight lag would make it unplayable 

Even if it doesn't support online co-op you should still be able to co-op it in PS+ share play

Edited by Rick_Sanchez