Embarrassing PS Usernames

7 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I mean, I was 10 and misspelled Kitten so I guess that's a bit embarrassing. (I asked my grandma how to spell it and I tried to remember it, but on the short walk back to the computer room all I could remember was there was a lot of t's in kitten That was back on Runescape though and I liked my username so that's why I continued it on PSN, so I wouldn't change it.

Awwww, such a cute story. I always knew your username had something to do with kittens but I always wondered why you chose that unique spelling for it. Now that I know the backstory of this and your Runescape past, I have a whole new idea of your name xD

Regarding the thread, I wouldn't want to change my username. I am not sure if my username is a proper use of the English language but I don't mind if it isn't as I don't find it embarrassing. At the time, I was inspired by either a card in Magic The Gathering or a character in Warcraft 3 and I was looking for something that sounded cool, and that's how Honor_Hand came to be. Been using this username for years now so if you spot it somewhere else (with a Felicia avatar) then that's most certainly me :)

• Like 1

I picked this name when i was 12 or something. I really liked games so i wanted do choose 'Games4ever' as username but it was taken, so i tired 'Gamesforever', also taken. So then I just named myself 'Gamesfourever'. Its really simplistic and childish and i would definitely change it if i could.

@Honor_Hand sounds like a good nickname if you ask me. Nice twist on 'The hand of justice' as well.

• Like 1

Proud of mine. It's short and no one seems to figure out how to pronounce it.

How I came up with it.

My real life nickname is Deza, but that was taken :-( so I started playing with words starting with deza... still came up with nothing.

Eventually I changed pronounciation a little and came up with ''disappear'' and ''disaster'' and Heureka there it was.

I then created the account ''dezasterpiece''. Later on I got more and more into trophies and wanted to start a new account, so I did, after the hack 2011.

Then I just shortened it to ''dzstrpc''. My secondary account is ''dzstrpz''

To bad it's not unique though. Disasterpiece is also a Slipknot song.

I'll stick with this name as long as I'm gaming, probably for life.

• Like 1

Yep in the past I had a couple of accounts that were pretty embarassing so I ended up creating this one as one of the main.

Fun fact: Originally I planned to name it like "Agent_Zero" or something like that beacuse Agent Zero was a gladiator who appeared constantly in the Dreadzone ranking of Ratchet: Deadlocked  and I really liked the name, he was one of the few to never die lol (but he also was a character of Spyro 2 if i'm correct).

Of course that nick was already taken and I didn't want to create odd combination of numbers and letters for it so I choosed Renegade instead.

18 hours ago, Piano Reeves said:

Embarrassing PSN names? Well, pretty much all containing random numbers or shit like Xx_lol_xX Ooo

It's not even correct as your name lacks the ä: Vermächtnis. Yeah, I know, you cannot pick this on PSN. But still. Pick another one. Like Gurkensalat, Enddarmextrakt or Laberbacke. The last one would fit you well. 1f60e.png

I call dibs on Gurkensalat.

Most embarrassing name I've seen is "plopsmell" when playing Friday the 13th. I hope they don't join a boosting group, not sure how you would address them ?

Their status says "plop and plop". Must be obsessed with shit.

Probably be anxious for Sony to allow name changes in years to come.

• Like 2