No platinum?!

s24ahmed

As far as I can tell, pretty much any game can have a platinum. The choice to include one is up to the developers, I think. If anything, I think Sony should have set restrictions on what games can have platinums. But I suppose it would have been too tough to draw that line and it's a bit too late for that now seeing as the Store already has several games that were practically made for people who want to buy a platinum they can get in just minutes.

19 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

The only upside to all games getting a platinum would be that when RE4 gets ported to the PS5 then it might actually get one.

No, stop. Don't turn RE4 into Skyrim.

27 minutes ago, Katt said:

No, stop. Don't turn RE4 into Skyrim.

7 minutes ago, Lorseck said:

Huh? I'm almost certain RE4 has far more ports than Skyrim lol

Indeed, easily twice as many. ?

Edited by soniq
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 1:28 AM, Lorseck said:

Huh? I'm almost certain RE4 has far more ports than Skyrim lol

It's the modern age space race between the two to see how many ports they can get. RE4 managed to get on some low tech Brazilian console that no one would know existed outside of this game being on it, meanwhile Skyrim is playable on Alexa. Pretty even so far.

100% can be done in 6-10 hours. Maybe 5-6 hours if you're a god and always eliminate at least 100 or higher Citizens. The average elimination is around 80-100s. Matches can be about 2-3 minutes depending on how well you did on the bonuses. most bonus I ever got was 50s which extended the Objective Game Mode to about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Still that was only 101 eliminations. 

By the time you are at around 8000/10000, you should have all weapons unlocked. I had over $5500+ cash when I hit the 10,000 as well. Focus on the eliminations right away and you will save yourself some hours with this game. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...