Farming Simulator 2013 Launch Trailer

PipeSwinger

I'm actually really looking forward to this game. I want to purchase the Vita version but I imagine that a lot of features will be cut so I may have to go with the PS3 version. Either way, can't wait to play it.

Parker

• Like 1

At first I thought this was some sort of gag, but I can see that it's real. I think it'd be a game I'd snicker at if you brought it up in regular conversation with me. 1000km with a tractor? Holy cow! It's kind of like those job simulators that make me scratch my head, like forklift simulator '09! I think I liken it to: "Thank god I'm home from work, time to go to work on the farm!" If it's anything like true, real farming, I'm afraid some folks might be a little disappointed; but that's just my opinion.

Still wishing they would come out with a Soviet Russia sim: 

Hire KGB agents to root out spies and traitors to the party! 

Assassinate foreign nationals to defend your cause!

Requisition tactical nukes for advancement!

Spend money on training highly skilled boxers that look like Dolph Lundgren!

Invade other countries, like Georgia and Iraq! 

Juggle displaying your military might and food shortages!

Defeat America! Change History!

• Like 2

I would totally play that. The Soviet one. The farming sim doesn't appeal to me much. They should relase an Amish version that sims all aspects of Amish life. Then I can finally renounce technology virtually and from the comforts of my living room.

By the way for anyone who missed the unofficial launch trailer:

Edited by lporiginalg

Who gives a damn about Farm Simulator. Still waiting for 'Stone Quarry Simulator 2013' to come out on Vita! 

I'd say quite a lot of people considering the developers continue to make them, so obviously people are buying them. You know, just because you don't see the appeal in a certain game or type of game, doesn't mean everyone else shares your opinion.

Parker

• Like 1

All I can think of when I see this game is this video

I would totally play that. The Soviet one. The farming sim doesn't appeal to me much. They should relase an Amish version that sims all aspects of Amish life. Then I can finally renounce technology virtually and from the comforts of my living room.

By the way for anyone who missed the unofficial launch trailer:

hopefully it has esports intergration so I can go MLG with my Crop Turning.

xD Hahaha, All three of you should get an award. That was hilarious.

I really cannot believe that there is such a thing as "Farming Simulator". When I first heard about the games existence I did a double-take and thought to myself, really? who would play that! lol I guess there are many that will after reading through the thread.

I really cannot believe that there is such a thing as "Farming Simulator". When I first heard about the games existence I did a double-take and thought to myself, really? who would play that! lol I guess there are many that will after reading through the thread.

If millions of people play and buy stuff for the crap that is Farmville, why not pay a set price and get a real and full Farming Simulator?

• Like 2

I'd say quite a lot of people considering the developers continue to make them, so obviously people are buying them. You know, just because you don't see the appeal in a certain game or type of game, doesn't mean everyone else shares your opinion.

Parker

I was joking. I love those simulators (just not a few that sound stupid like airport passenger simulator or whatever those wacky ones are. I have nothing against Farm Simulator. And I think that post should be said to others who find it stupid, not me.

Edited by Herwest299

If millions of people play and buy stuff for the crap that is Farmville, why not pay a set price and get a real and full Farming Simulator?

My thoughts exactly, in fact those people probably spent a lot more than 8€ in one month :)

• 8 months later...