Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Slowly chipping away at the 3 Million XP required (along with the other goals) to get PR Ship FFNF Saint Louis. God help me (only getting between 35,000 and 55,000 XP a day towards her via Eagle Union ships on average, so this is going to take some time)...

3100107-azur%20lane%20ffnf%20saint%20lou

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

The ships i got from the 2 events that were going on

bUYuAnC.jpg
Check her Upset Voice Line if you haven't already i lol'd at it.

7ay5G6Z.jpg

B0EI3Aw.jpg

vpI4UkL.jpg

Finally the last ship that can be obtained from Collection

3iC10OQ.jpg

Pffjpi6.jpg

Sure was a grind but at least you could also get some nice Blueprints for the PR ships.

The message that Kizuna AI has left

PFMpo4k.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 4

Sigh...failed to get Bel-chan (which was a major bummer) and didn't spend too many cubes going after any of the rarer Kizuna AI ships (focused on getting Zeppy, Akagi-chan and Hiei-chan).

On the grinding XP front towards PR shipfu FFNF Saint Louis, currently sitting at 21% completion towards the first 1 Million XP goal (have gotten 210,000 XP so far). It has been slow going, but outside of the 1 Million, 2 Million, and the one goal where you turn in 5 golden blueprints, all of the other goals for unlocking her have been completed. At this rate, it might be another month or two before I end up getting her and start working towards getting either PR Ship Monarch or PR Ship Roon (just need a few more Ironblood ships first to unlock development).

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

On the grinding XP front towards PR shipfu FFNF Saint Louis, currently sitting at 21% completion towards the first 1 Million XP goal (have gotten 210,000 XP so far). It has been slow going, but outside of the 1 Million, 2 Million, and the one goal where you turn in 5 golden blueprints, all of the other goals for unlocking her have been completed. At this rate, it might be another month or two before I end up getting her and start working towards getting either PR Ship Monarch or PR Ship Roon (just need a few more Ironbood ships first to unlock development).

I'm working on Izumo and i finished all steps except for the exp grind got like 30% for her though (on the 1m) from mainly farming for mini Belfast.

• Like 1

Well, after finally putting her into regular service in one of my formations for two weeks (along with a three day stint as my secretary ship), I got Atago up to 100 Affinity. She becomes my second shipfu that I have put a ring on it since starting Azur Lane roughly five months ago.

3101703-atago%20going%20nuts%20over%20me

3101702-put%20a%20ring%20on%20it,%20v2.p

3101701-vow%20for%20life%20atago.png

3101700-room%20atago%20monte.png

• Like 3

What do you guys think of the new UI? I just notice the AZURU LANE before going to the menu, it has different voices and it’s random. I need to look who are those voices.

wHSJ19J.jpg

I'd say it looks even better.

PZO5AwB.jpg

I will miss the older UI though.

LqcduUY.jpg

My exp is covering my PvP rank.

KhRLxym.jpg

Also Akagi-chan has a voice now. And the special touch is missing... again.

Anyways, I'm gonna return to my PR grind and look at this UI more.

VgIa0R2.jpg

Half way there.

Also I got her while grinding before the update.

ZuKrTkd.jpg

Honolelewd :awesome:

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Revvie said:

What do you guys think of the new UI? I just notice the AZURU LANE before going to the menu, it has different voices and it’s random. I need to look who are those voices.

The new UI looks pretty great it just gunna take a bit of time to get used to, seems like they also updated the battle sounds they sound heavier 

• Like 1

I don’t like the small text on the new UI. Anyways, I manage to get some good stuffs before the Bismarck event.

LcWhyYI.jpg

I got no problems with Yuugure.

qAbUMdV.jpg

I’m surprise that this skin doesn’t cost gems(it’s Akashi we’re talking about). Looks really good nya.

Finally at the cost of all my oil!

LfQsgnT.jpg

Those are some nice big long and sexy... turrets. :awesome:

And the real fun begins. If you guys think the 3m exp grind was bad, wait until you get to use the PR blueprints.

Next on my PR list.

v9wGUD2.jpg

• Like 3

Recent shipfu additions to the fleet (spent all forty-six cubes I had, and I got Bismark on just the fourth construction). Not shown is the group of common-rarity (White and Blue) ships that dropped from my latest building spree (Nevada, Oklahoma, Portland, Chicago, Northhampton, etc). Time to turn to the Wishing Well to get two other ship girls that I am interested in (Illustrious and Ark Royal)

3102737-azur%20lane%20bismark.png
3102736-azur%20lane%20yorktown.png

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

If you wanted the best, you brought German.

r3ZJ574.jpg

Wait you’re not German. Well I’ll still keep you then. ?

mEoGPBv.jpg

A motorcycle submarine. The greatness of German enginerring indeed.

RUBu2Ik.jpg

Darkness has consumed me. I see it. Blood will rain at the start of a sunrise.

JGn9L6R.jpg

SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING!!!

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 4

@Revvie @Tosmasta00 @Melty @MossyOakRcn42 @ERGOPROXY-DECAY @Atago @Artemisthemp @Leon Castle

Get ready to start saving your Gems because we have a whole new round of skins for the following characters : Bismarck, King George V, Hornet (YES Finally), Helena, Yugure and Shigure. There is also possibility of more characters getting new outfits. So stay alert.

jn5dqq6gp4031.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

2p1jvxu83b031.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

h9jlbxobmh031.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

9xee1qihdi031.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

0pa2nzsdda031.jpg?width=587&auto=webp&s=

Kdem449o0WaVGo6bI5zeoNgZX8Y8rmVmpaHQsHHl

• Like 4

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Revvie @Tosmasta00 @Melty @MossyOakRcn42 @ERGOPROXY-DECAY @Atago @Artemisthemp @Leon Castle

Get ready to start saving your Gems because we have a whole new round of skins for the following characters : Bismarck, King George V, Hornet (YES Finally), Helena, Yugure and Shigure. There is also possibility of more characters getting new outfits. So stay alert.

My poor wallet....Akashi is going to clean out my bank account at this rate (so many quality skins on the horizon, including the Live2D Ark Royal one that was teased on the Azur Lane Twitter the other day).

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Speaking of Ark Royal, guess who got her from the Wishing Well on Friday night? Finally got the steampunk lolicon as part of my fleet:

3103509-azur%20lane%20ark%20royal%20wish

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hopefully not Limited Skin since Bismarck and Helena :)

• Like 2

After spending 8 cubes on the event build and another 10 on the Wishing Well, here are the latest additions to my fleet of shipfus. Not pictured are the Chicago, Shropshire, Northampton, Long Island, and several other common-rarity ships that dropped from both build sessions:

3103863-azur%20lane%20z36.png

3103862-azur%20lane%20lexington.png

3103861-azur%20lane%20illustrious.png

• Like 4

Guys, get your gems ready since maintenance is over and those skins are up. I definitely won't buy any skins *cries* but I'll just try to push my luck for Lena and play with Zeppy more.

NY0VXZo.jpg

Geez, 2 Sandy!? The cult is getting out of hand. :awesome:

LKEZoh8.jpg

Definitely confused Monty.

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

Newest additions to my fleet in the past few days. Since I am out of cubes (for now), I have not gone for Lena or Clevelad yet. Working on the requirements for getting Li'l Sandy to join my fleet:

3103956-azur%20lane%20u73.png

3104494-azur%20lane%20sussex.png

3104495-azur%20lane%20lil%20sandy.png

3104496-azur%20lane%20u73%20science%20ru

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 4