Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Hi folks: new to Azur Lane, but the PS4 game has me interested. I'm not someone who usually uses my main mobile for games, I have a spare mobile for that, but what I want to know is, is this game playable on a tablet? Specifically the Pixel C. I tried that Bang Girls music game on it, but the GUI just doesn't work for the screen size 

Tablet image for ref (10 inch): 51Nz67jd3ML.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Hi folks: new to Azur Lane, but the PS4 game has me interested. I'm not someone who usually uses my main mobile for games, I have a spare mobile for that, but what I want to know is, is this game playable on a tablet? Specifically the Pixel C. I tried that Bang Girls music game on it, but the GUI just doesn't work for the screen size 

Tablet image for ref (10 inch): 51Nz67jd3ML.jpg

Hello there, I think it should work fine because I seen Azur Lane adjust to the screen difference by adding borders to it. I went to see the Azur Lane Subreddit to confirm and yeah tablets should work fine in fact you may not even get borders at all. I understand your concern because music games like Bang Girls Dream and Love Live are very picky when it comes to screen sizes.

Here is the subreddit link if you wish to get more details: https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/9qo39p/best_phone_device_to_play_this_on/

You should be fine though. Ask us again if anything happens that you need help with, also if the game does work perfectly and you wish to continue playing. Make sure to bind your Azur Lane data to either Twitter, Facebook or the Yostar accounts to keep your save data if you ever delete the app from your device.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hello there, I think it should work fine because I seen Azur Lane adjust to the screen difference by adding borders to it. I went to see the Azur Lane Subreddit to confirm and yeah tablets should work fine in fact you may not even get borders at all. I understand your concern because music games like Bang Girls Dream and Love Live are very picky when it comes to screen sizes.

Here is the subreddit link if you wish to get more details: https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/9qo39p/best_phone_device_to_play_this_on/

You should be fine though. Ask us again if anything happens that you need help with, also if the game does work perfectly and you wish to continue playing. Make sure to bind your Azur Lane data to either Twitter, Facebook or the Yostar accounts to keep your save data if you ever delete the app from your device.

Thanks for the response. I'll give it a go because:

- the ps4 game looks good

- I keep getting adverts for it on youtube (pure co-incidental i bet ;P)

Reading your link was helpful, I also own a Nexus 6P which is no slouch, but I am replacing my Pixel 2 soon, which will become a gaming phone

• Like 3

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of this new trend of making us wait 24 hours before the "B" event maps open up.  My girls are just sitting around pounding Oxy-Cola and generally getting into trouble...

Meanwhile, I was able to get some other stuff done:

dptE25x.jpgDD prints are getting scary low though...

And there was still time for romance!

2QiQxmt.jpg

• Like 4

The Cleve-bro new skin is tempting. Anyways, Happy Anniversary Azuru Lane!!!

New ships!

J0fESqm.jpg

Thank you for the free loli ship Yostar. ?

5xBlemQ.jpg

Only two legs!? I wanna ride you like Ayanami did. :awesome:

New retrofits!

mMPJLbc.jpg

?(ツ)?

XKdF1il.jpg

Come on! I wanna see you're dance!

And it's a ship's very happy day. 

xf8Dkke.jpg

C8oPWXX.jpg

7XTuSEB.jpg

Awww. So cute. Daisuki~

I3D7zTU.jpg

My harem keeps growing.

Edit: I just notice the Challenge Mode so I checked it out. It's basically a bullet-hell boss rush mode. You need to have a very high leveled fleet and good at dodging bullets. Laffey is the only one who's Lvl. 100 while the rest is Lvl. 110.

t47dQ9o.jpg

First time I failed the last one. It's a pretty good run for me.

Second time I did beat it. Forgot to screenshot it and here's the reward.

KcSskNC.jpg

How does it look?

Edited by Revvie
  • Like 3

Sigh...spent all 100 of my stored cubes so far for this event, and all I have to show for it are the following ships:

4 Aylwins (New to my fleet, Event Ship)
1 Jupiter (New to my fleet, Free Gift Ship)

5 Nevadas
5 Oklahomas
3 Shropshires

2 Chicagos

2 Norfolks

2 Suffolks
4 Portlands
1 Brooklyn
3 Northamptons
1 Abercrombie (New to my fleet)
2 Takaos

...and a few other ships I didn't get around to listing. Other than the first Aylwin I got on my third pull, I have yet to pull any of the other event ships in my building sessions. Should be able to get the San Juan by Friday (when I expend enough oil), Bataan by the end of the event, and Cavalla by Monday (give or take a few days).

I will admit that I am going to be majorly disappointed if I fail to get Alabama, Baltimore, or Brimingham out of this event, especially after dropping all 100 of my cubes so far (on pace to spend roughly 120 by the end of the event, since I have gone free-to-play and will not buy more gems in order to purchase more cubes since I am a little bit tight on cash at the moment)....

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

What game is this? Lots of nice looking anime girls.

It's a gacha RPG horizontal bullet-hell shmup where you control a fleet of Kansen(WW2 ship girls).

And there's 346 Kansen as of today.

Ks5J0c0.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trophy Huntress said:

What game is this? Lots of nice looking anime girls.

It is a Chinese mobile game called Azur Lane. It takes place in World War 2 and the main story follows the Allied Forces fighting the Axis Powers. Meanwhile some beings called Sirens are helping the Axis Powers in the background. The gameplay is sort of Bullet Hell without the one hit death thing. Depending on what ships you have you can have different ability like Torpedoes, Air Strikes, Battleship Sniper Shot and Submarines. 

Also unlike most mobile games, you can get high ranking ships pretty easily in the game. How they make most of their money is through outfits. The ships you can get are all of course girls from the United States, Japan, Great Britain, Nazi Germany, Free France, Vichy France, China/Taiwan, Communist China and Soviet Union. You can fight in historical battles like the Battle of Midway, Battle of Casablanca and Hunt for the Bismarck. 

Here is some gameplay of Azur Lane when someone fought Bismarck in the highest difficulty.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4