Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

I thought I gave an update on the Popularity Poll. Btw, I heard the winner gets a wedding skin so vote wisely.

On 8/29/2019 at 9:55 PM, Revvie said:

Even before the maintenance, we're having a Civil War for the Popularity Poll.

tvdhnEQ.jpg

Meh, too lazy to pick. I'll just vote on who's the current #1.

rATSfNA.jpg

Mamagi is still #1. Yup I'm still voting on the current #1.

Anyways, got some Cruisers.

Retrofit but I hope I won't regret using my gold Cruiser BP.

wy2fwiP.jpg

Yup. I'm more blinded by romance.

New Cruisers.

QbRlBqu.jpg

Dido-class looks very good. I want more!

XN6mda4.jpg

More fluffs please.

• Like 4

Get your docks and wallets ready, lads...a whole new faction of ships is coming to Azur Lane!

Lascia che la gloria duri per sempre!

A new faction is coming, ready for the revival of its former glory. Stay tuned for more about the Sardegna Empire!

3126375-5261714378-69700.png

3126374-1829075223-69653.png

3126376-2428983962-foQ5-.jpg

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

New Illustrious-class aircraft carrier for the Royal Navy is on the way:

♚HMS Formidable♚

Good day, Commander. I am Formidable, third ship of the Illustrious class. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

HMS Formidable is preparing her maiden voyage and she will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

3126657-6908548626-69392.png

3126658-6465455874-69561.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

3126657-6908548626-69392.png

3126658-6465455874-69561.png

I am so happy. I am actually more excited about HMS Formidable announcement than Facist Italy joining Azur Lane. I am so happy I still have the ring from the Anniversary. I love her gothic lolita fashion and she looks beautiful.

On other news I am so glad we have six fleets now. I now made two new additional fleets: The Third Fleet is the American Fleet (even though it has HMS Black Prince a British ship but has a skill that works very well with the Americans) and the Fourth Fleet is the Japanese Fleet who needs more Oxygen Torpedoes so I am grinding Hard Mode now.

CgQv06B.jpg

B8Dxzhb.jpg

VbRjxKD.jpg

C2AqCiB.jpg

x7afgnD.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

⛨RN Trento⛨

I am Trento, first heavy cruiser of the Sardegna Empire, here to help out. I'll support everyone in my own special little way, so please do look forward to that, Commander♪

RN Trento is preparing to sortie and she will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

3126897-8499706421-69909.png

♚HMS York (Retrofit)♚

This is no mere Upgrade, this is an Awakening! I will alter the course of fate itself!

Currently, HMS York is in dry dock being retrofitted. She will be ready to launch soon!

3126898-2770460156-70144.jpg

• Like 3

❀Mooncake Merchant❀

I see a chance... to capitalize on the Dragon Empery's famous mooncakes... Commander, would you like to have a taste of the Moon Palace's delicacies? If you buy them in bulk, I'll give you a special discount.

Shiranui is changing into a new attire. She will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

3127116-8169509708-70239.jpg

⛨Refreshing Sundress⛨

Lady Veneto advised me to enjoy my time off by changing into something befitting the occasion... Um, Commander, I d-don't look strange, do I?

Carabiniere is changing into a new attire. She will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

3127117-8145834917-69633.jpg

Ceremonial Ship Launch

⛨RN Zara⛨

Ciao. It's a pleasure to meet you, Commander. I'm the heavy cruiser, Zara, and I look forward to bringing victory and glory to your fleet.

RN Zara is preparing her maiden voyage and she will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

3127118-0507761224-70098.jpg

• Like 3

I am loving my current Meowfficers. I have one that is helping with reload time since in my American Team, my Honolulu and St. Louis have Destroyer Guns and no Torpedoes. Here is my two best ones at the moment. They still need a lot of work. I just got the SSR yesterday.

Here is the skill for my regular one:

3bCWcn7.jpg

Orokmpv.jpg

Here is the skill for my SSR:

T1t7K1n.jpg

cgVIgqP.jpg

H8JrGDP.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 4

For those interested (while we wait out the ten hour update that is currently taking place when I post this), here is all of the stats, abilities, and other information regarding all of the new ships (all Sardenga Empire ships + HMS Formidable). Credit to the Azur Lane Reddit page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14OQQBfQ7hMY4A4XClStq0S1rNJMq1RuBle9VvIZxK-o/edit#gid=0

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2